3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey I'm following your nice guide! Really good write-up, but I noticed one tiny thing:

"
WARNING: The Wise Oak's resistance penetration doesn't work with RF. It only works with attacks that hit.

should read

It only works with skills that hit.

As it's not restricted to attacks and works with spells too.
Was wondering if you can give me an example of some budget opal ring rolls that I should be getting before I can afford the expensive ones? And for jewels too. :D Thaaaaanks
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Hi all, debating doing this vs LL RF/SR Guardian. Obvs the LL is a much more expensive option, but from what I've seen, it can do anything in the game with relative ease.

How does this build fare in things like Uber Lab/Uber Atziri/Shaper etc compared to the LL Guardian version? I prefer the character model of marauder & also this spec is cheaper to max, so I'm debating just rocking this, if I can't afford LL.

LL RF can kill both shaper and uber atziri almost absolutely safe on hardcore. that is his main benefit due to mapping clear speed loss. but on standart that bosses safe killing not that matter, so id choose zerker for standart and ll rf for hc (zerker still can be hc starter, but he cant do end game content safe enough).
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 22 sept. 2017 08:31:29
Hello Rhah,

New to the game and new to RF and been following your guide as much as possible.

Can you check my character item stats? I'm missing essence glove and helm and prob need to upgrade accessories later when I can.

Also question about the helm
your essence craft helm vs. hrimmor's resolve
Does the socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage apply to the support gems also or just righteous fire?
If it's just RF wouldn't hrimmor's resolve with the RF enchant would be better?
idk the full gem+mod mechanics yet.
"
Was wondering if you can give me an example of some budget opal ring rolls that I should be getting before I can afford the expensive ones? And for jewels too. :D Thaaaaanks

Opals aren't really budget. But if you go for opals, he's a starter example:

Ring (around 1 ex):
- fire damage 20%+
- life 30+
- res 30+

Double res will probably be 2-3ex.

Jewels:
- life%
- burning damage

7% life ones go for around 10c.
"
rhah a écrit :

From what i observed so far in Harbinger, LL RF isn't as good as Berserker. I don't know about LL RF+SR. My guess is that it's more of a Standard build. I doubt that you can make it shine without legacy ES gear.

Actually it's better from what I've read but a lot more expensive due to 6L Shavs & Chayula ammy, which is why I was debating this instead, since Kaom's is the main money sink. If this can do end-game stuff easily though, then that seals my choice. I am going to level this guy up & see how things go then, thanks!

"
volosi_nazad a écrit :

LL RF can kill both shaper and uber atziri almost absolutely safe on hardcore. that is his main benefit due to mapping clear speed loss. but on standart that bosses safe killing not that matter, so id choose zerker for standart and ll rf for hc (zerker still can be hc starter, but he cant do end game content safe enough).

I am standard, I don't have the patience for hardcore, plus I can see myself raging far too hard over dying to something silly. So if that is the case, then I think I shall go with an RF Zerker & see how things go. Thanks for the replies!
"
ujujiensan a écrit :
Hello Rhah,

New to the game and new to RF and been following your guide as much as possible.

Can you check my character item stats? I'm missing essence glove and helm and prob need to upgrade accessories later when I can.

- essence crafted gloves and helmet
- 40% RF damage helmet enchantment
- 20% quality support gems

"
ujujiensan a écrit :
Also question about the helm
your essence craft helm vs. hrimmor's resolve
Does the socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage apply to the support gems also or just righteous fire?
If it's just RF wouldn't hrimmor's resolve with the RF enchant would be better?
idk the full gem+mod mechanics yet.

"Increased" damage mods are additive with each other. Only when all sources of increased damage are added up together do they become a multiplier.

"More" damage mods multiply everything, independently.

It looks like this: basedamage * (increaseddamage + increaseddamage) * moredamage * moredamage

So, a 30% more damage mod will give you a lot more than a 40% increased damage mod. Especially when you have a lot of increased damage mods.
This build is actually legit, but it has one single problem.
it has horrible single target DPS.
I could easily clear T-10 under 2 mins, but I need another 2 mins to kill the boss. I've tried using searing chain atm but it can't kill T-12 boss comfortably
will Opal Rings solves this problem later on?

also, I tried to do Chieftain instead of Berserker, actually it has similar damage, but reduced attack speed and more regen so it shouldn't caused by my ascendancy
"
cypherusuh a écrit :
This build is actually legit, but it has one single problem.
it has horrible single target DPS.
I could easily clear T-10 under 2 mins, but I need another 2 mins to kill the boss. I've tried using searing chain atm but it can't kill T-12 boss comfortably
will Opal Rings solves this problem later on?

It's not a great boss killer, but it's not that bad once you get your gear to a good point.

- kaom's heart
- opal rings with fire damage
- marble amulet with fire damage
- 20/20 support gems
- rf damage helmet enchantment

"
cypherusuh a écrit :
also, I tried to do Chieftain instead of Berserker, actually it has similar damage, but reduced attack speed and more regen so it shouldn't caused by my ascendancy

Berserker gives you 40% MORE damage. Allows you to heal with a warcry, and gives a lot of attack speed which is important for clearspeed.

Chieftain is the worst Ascendancy out of the three.
"
rhah a écrit :

Berserker gives you 40% MORE damage. Allows you to heal with a warcry, and gives a lot of attack speed which is important for clearspeed.

Chieftain is the worst Ascendancy out of the three.

it's not really THAT bad. you see, there's 3 small node which gives us 10% fire damage. Hinekora has -10% fire penetration so it gives +- same damage as Aspect of Carnage

it also has lots of Life Regen, 2 from small node, 0.5% for each Endurance Charge, and 1% life leech (+1% more if I used totem). Tawhoa also offers +40% armor for extra phys mitigation, 10% ele resist to make the gear a bit cheaper, and 10% increased strength, which adds more Life, thus increasing RF damage

Sure I lose 37% Attack Speed, but I can live with it
I can also live without warcry heal since it's basically just QoL, not the key strength of the build

"
rhah a écrit :

- kaom's heart
- opal rings with fire damage
- marble amulet with fire damage
- 20/20 support gems
- rf damage helmet enchantment

I guess my next big item is Opal Rings, Kaom's heart is still far away from me
also I've been wondering, what's better, Rare 180 Life+ roll, or Belly of the Beast?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires