3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah a écrit :
"
hamilcarTHC a écrit :
Hello,

Were do you put shapers setup gems?

Thanks!

In-place of CwDT setup. Weapon or Shield.

Thanks!
"
rhah a écrit :

Big. With 40% Belly i have 1210 less life and 36% less increased fire damage.

You can still play without it though. It's not a required item.

Damn, that is quite substantial. Guess I might just play a gimped version until I can afford Kaom's or if the game finally lets me chance one.
I played this as starter build for Harbinger. Pohx is just awesome. Really a good build.

I use double course and flammability and SR Totem atm without Kaom's Roots, Vitality and got some more regeneration nodes.

My stuff
https://pastebin.com/2Rz9BPvF
Dernière édition par SppokyVega, le 15 sept. 2017 18:56:19
Does it hurt EE if I have have physical damage on my gloves?
How to complete uber lab with this build? I keep dying. No physical mitigation.
"
RiverFenix a écrit :
How to complete uber lab with this build? I keep dying. No physical mitigation.

Get Rumi's and Basalt flask. Pop them on aggro and skull fuck Izaro.

You can also: get rings and amulet with life; add Molten Shell to your CwDT setup; use your warcry to get endurance charges.
"
Reikwon a écrit :
Does it hurt EE if I have have physical damage on my gloves?

No. Only added fire damage is bad.
Lovin this build. It is pure ez-mode and I like that.

One question, I am trying to add iiq/iir to RF, for mapping, so switching to 6 link Atziri Splendour Robe.

That opens up my helmet for 4 new gems. Keep in mind, I like ez-mode and I don't think I can support another aura (no mana left)- what 4 gem combo would you add to this build if you did what I am doing?

I thought about adding immortal call to the 3 gem set up which then would leave me with 3 linked open gem slots.

Not sure what best options are at that point.

I am mapping t11 and t 13. With the robe I will be a little shy of 8k hp (miss the hp from Kaoms), resists all way overmaxed, and about 1k+ regen.

Thx for the help!
Any ideas why PoB would be overestimating my life regen by like 500? Freshly imported. I checked everything under Configuration and can't see anything wrong. No flasks selected. It's not Enduring cry.
IGN Trinification
"
QCD a écrit :
Any ideas why PoB would be overestimating my life regen by like 500? Freshly imported. I checked everything under Configuration and can't see anything wrong. No flasks selected. It's not Enduring cry.

Are you sure it's not Enduring Cry and Stone Golem? They add up to around 500. You can manually disable those in "Skills" tab.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires