[3.0] Alternative approach to essence drain (videos included)

The build is pretty efficient at clearing maps if that is what you are asking. I think it has better movement speed than trickster or occultist approaches, thus in principle you can clear faster. I must mention, on the other hand, that "allies cannot die" aura is sometimes really annoying.
And as you can see from the videos it has little problems with any bosses as long as you position yourself well. Also if you make a mistake it still is quite forgiving due to high health pool, permanent fortify and high health regeneration provided by ED.
Difficult to compare single target damage as I do not know the numbers from other approaches, but it actually may be that this approach has even higher due to the fact that DoT skills benefit greatly from skill levels and we get 2 extra levels from the bow.
Dernière édition par obscure_anonymous, le 12 sept. 2017 10:35:56
bump
Dernière édition par antpetr, le 18 sept. 2017 10:54:01
Luuve it
So, let's say you start a new league in SSF, how would you play with which gem until what level ?
At which point would essence drain be better than cleave, for example ?
How would you level without having any luck or really low currency ?

Thanks for the guide !
I started this league with this build. What I did was I used physical skills (sunder once I got it) till like level 35-40 with weapons I picked up on the way. Since I didn't have anyone to buy ED setup gems for me at the time I bought them from Siosa and leveled them some before starting using them. Though if someone can get you the gems at level 12 you really SHOULD at least start leveling them as soon as possible. Once you run ED look for 3b1g or 2b2g linked items and use some low level essences you can get along the way or an orb of alchemy on them if they're white. Don't think this is the most efficient way to do it, but I managed pretty well. Also this is certainly NOT a racing strategy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires