[3.0] Glacial Hammer Gladiator

"
what is your opinion on using Kintsugi ?

Sure, if you get a 5 or 6L, use it.
Update of the build (1st page):

New skill tree (more life, one additional jewel slot)
New amulet recommendations (Bisco's for everything up to Tier 16 - The Pandemonius for Shaper/Uber-Atziri)
Added Frost Bomb into the CWDT setup (for more damage)

Dernière édition par chedrich, le 8 oct. 2017 04:54:59
Would a straight up 400 Pdps 1h mace be better? I'm planning on making this in standard once harbinger ends since I've loved GH since PoE first got out of beta... This seems like the first legit build I've seen and don't mind dropping some exalt on it.
15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
163% increased Physical Damage??
Adds 24 to 41 Physical Damage P?
12% increased Attack Speed S6
+4 Mana gained on Kill S1
+3 to Accuracy Rating
I saw this mace for a few exalt in standard. I could afford, or is doriani still better option?
"
LafayetteIA a écrit :
Would a straight up 400 Pdps 1h mace be better? I'm planning on making this in standard once harbinger ends since I've loved GH since PoE first got out of beta... This seems like the first legit build I've seen and don't mind dropping some exalt on it.
15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
163% increased Physical Damage??
Adds 24 to 41 Physical Damage P?
12% increased Attack Speed S6
+4 Mana gained on Kill S1
+3 to Accuracy Rating
I saw this mace for a few exalt in standard. I could afford, or is doriani still better option?

The threshold compared to my Doryani's (330 pDPS, 87% + 32% Ele Damage) seems pretty close to 400 pDPS (give or take some single digit DPS) according to Path of Building. That means - if you can go for something with 420+ pDPS then yes, I would recommend going for a rare. Otherwise stick with a solid Doryani's.

Could you link your PoB? Please
"
Guliadkinn a écrit :
Could you link your PoB? Please

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/9nrUVS0q

In order to receive some realistic Shaper figures, remove the charges from the configuration (You won't gonna be able to sustain charges against the Shaper) and replace Bisco's with The Pandemonius.

Hey, Awesome build. I'm at 90 level right now, and decided to add cold snap instead of golem. What do you think about that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires