[3.0] Glacial Hammer Gladiator

A small update on the build capabilities on level 92:

All 4 guardians down (yes, yet in still not corrupted versions, but this will follow).

My fist Shaper attempt -ever- went wrong, but not necessarily due to build deficits. I was able to reach the second phase but died too often trying to trigger vortexes outside of the protecting bubble or accidentally walking through the beam, etc. Overall the Shaper should be doable for somebody who knows the mechanics well (I have the feeling, I will still need 1-2 attempts, but is certainly doable).

A small update:

Currently leveling towards lvl 93. Since I have the Feeling that the build lacks some DPS for the Shaper, I'm currently gaining some currency in order to improve my rings (steel or opal rings can improve the damage significantly).

In order to farm currency, I simply replaced The Anvil with Bisco's Collar. This helps a lot and the defence and damage of the build is still good enough to do rare Tier 15 maps without any issues...

bandits choice?
Skillpoints.
sry dude im new and i'm trying to learn the mechanics of this 3.0

i don't understend... skillpoints? what do u mean?

Ps: goodjob for this build, i love it!
"
andydafuq a écrit :
sry dude im new and i'm trying to learn the mechanics of this 3.0

i don't understend... skillpoints? what do u mean?

Ps: goodjob for this build, i love it!

By default you get 2 skillpoints from Eramir as reward for finishing the bandits quest (while killing all 3 bandit leaders).

I've been debating making an extremely similar build after finding a near perfect doryanis but it looks like you went a bit heavy on the defensive side.
Trying out the build. A lot of fun freezing mobs!
Can you add Bandit choice to original post?
I went skill points as well, those other choices just don't seem that great for most of the recent builds I've been playing.
Plus travelling all the way to Templar it seemed necessary to get he extra points.
My Question is:
Why belt of the deceiver?
Over a rare belt or even Meginord's Girdle
Spoiler

"
SawtoothGrin a écrit :
I've been debating making an extremely similar build after finding a near perfect doryanis but it looks like you went a bit heavy on the defensive side.

Yes, I did. It's a matter of personal preferences: because the build works as described up to tier 15-16 without any issues, it is good enough for me, especially considering that I'm still leveling a bit (I consider the build finished at lvl 92 but the additional points are still helpful, so why not...). Giving up some defence is always possible, and the build will still work well (e.g. I'm running currently Bisco's Collar and have no issues in T14/15 maps).

The easiest way to switch to a more offensive version of the build is a combination of things already posted here: switch The Anvil for an amulet with life, phys damage, increased elemental damage, switch from the belt of the deceiever to a good rare, upgrade to steel and opal rings.

On the other hand, the build is only a suggestion. If you find a combination that fits your Needs/playstyle better, I will be glad to hear/read from it.

"
drawward a écrit :
Trying out the build. A lot of fun freezing mobs!
Can you add Bandit choice to original post?
I went skill points as well, those other choices just don't seem that great for most of the recent builds I've been playing.
Plus travelling all the way to Templar it seemed necessary to get he extra points.
My Question is:
Why belt of the deceiver?
Over a rare belt or even Meginord's Girdle
Spoiler

There is a main reason for me to use The Belt of the Deceiver: the crit damage reduction. In this game, you will mostly die from unexpected damage spikes. The game runs smoothly, you clear map after map, and then... booom, you're dead. And one mitigation mechanism for this is the crit damage reduction. In other builds I've built I omitted the Belt of the Deceiver, but then I had to take the node with armour and crit damage reduction in order to feel safe. And the node costs you 3 skillpoints, and adds only 20% crit damage reduction.

If you look at the Belt of the Deceiver... it has added physical damage, all resists, life, and additionally intimidate (10% more damage at close range, which we always are with the GH Gladiator). And the crit damage reduction. In total, it's not that easy to beat that...

But you are surely free to take another belt. If you avoid maps with added critical chance and damage (which I don't, because the increased mob damage is not a real issue with the belt) you should be perfectly fine.

In general: thanks for the feedback. I will add the bandit's choice to the original post.
1st question is will it be fine to use frostbreath from 50 to 75?

2nd question is which pantheons are best in your opinion?

I have made it to level 59 so far and it has been very fun.

Thank you for the build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires