[3.0] Glacial Hammer Gladiator

"
monkuar a écrit :
can anyone plz post a video or gif of gameplay ty

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnZNpYa5Lg

Unedited, without any fluff, while still leveling: Lvl 90/91 Glacial Hammer vs. T15 Beachhead map.

It's not a full clear, but shows you some gameplay and the build capabilities. The final fight starts at 7:50.

Dernière édition par chedrich, le 31 août 2017 08:55:16
I'm a HUGE fan of max block builds in general, and gladiator specifically. I've never done anything with glacial hammer, but this actually looks decent, minus the screen shake, honestly don't see how you could play like that, but to each there own.

In any case, looks fairly sold, may have to give glacial hammer a try! (This is a buff)
Glacial Hammer+ Block works fine. I did uber lab when i was only lvl75.. it summs everything.
ill post some vids later when i'll be around 90.
it's shaper viable?
I guess it will be worth it to switch to a high dps phys mace rather than a Doryanis. What DPS mace will start to see a significant difference over the scepter?

Also, what do you think about getting a Lycosidae and then going for some crit, would it be worth it?
Dernière édition par Ironfigment, le 1 sept. 2017 22:20:35
Switch to Lycosidae ? i dont think its worth it u'll lose about 6k Armor.
+ Hard to find better mace then Doryanis..
Dernière édition par Snowinnes, le 2 sept. 2017 08:50:03
The ele dmg on Doryani scales better as a mace with >400pDPS plus such a mace would cost many ex
Leveling with this build right now, some thoughts.

1.) Leveling seems a bit slow, even with the threshold jewels. I am almost considering switching over to Molten Strike until about level 50, though being 36 right now I might as well stick it out.

2.) I used the unique maces/sceptres "Spine of the First Claimant" and "Bitterdream", which did a lot of decent work. I used Glacial Hammer + Ruthless + Melee Physical Damage in Bitterdream, and I may switch to "The Supreme Truth" at 41 to test it out.

Overall, I haven't had any near-death experiences (well, one...but I was using level 6 flasks on Dominus). The tank is pretty solid, and it's unquestionably strong with one-hit kills on packs.
Lycosidae and crit might be a thing if you have a chestpiece with very high armour. You will then probably need a more consistent way to generate Endu Charges than I have (Shield Charge + Endu Charge on Melee Stun does not work in some situations - as you might have seen in the vid - for example against harbinger mobs). Maybe going for a second curse (Warlord's mark) then? It might be worth a try...

As Snowinnes and Coryu already said, at least I can't afford something better than Doryanis. 400 pDPS would be a must, and these maces are expensive.

Yes, leveling is slow, especially below 35. But starting from there, things got better for me, at least the playstyle felt more fluent somewhere around 36 or so...

Bitterdream and Spine of the first Claimant seem to be very good leveling maces, thanks for the advice. I might add a section on leveling weapons in the second post...

Spine and Bitterdream were excellent for leveling. The Supreme Truth only increased my DPS output when I got it (all three are cheap as well). Bitterdream is phenomenal for many cold-based builds, this one is no different.

Lycosidae is good for leveling, since Reckoning and Vengeance (with 250 - 300 cold damage base added) can do a lot of damage to packs. Shield Charge and let reactions handle things.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires