Energy Shield and Life

"
Smear a écrit :
It's very apparent what GGG's game is regarding skills and nerfs.
They have no intention on "balancing" anything. Make sure we understand this concept.
They release new skills, nerf old skills on a regular basis.
This is to kills old builds on standard league to get people to move over to the new challenge leagues.
If this pattern holds true, expect huge nerfs on existing skills like Dark Pact.
And the new skills being released will be somewhat OP to lure people in until the next round of draconian nerfs.
It's why I stopped supporting the game, every skill based MTX might as well be considered temporary until that skill is rendered not usable in end game content.
I'm fairly certain Berserker will be killed this next update. RIP
GGG doesn't balance, they kill builds and then promote new skills, every single league.

Sure. This is about 80% true, but as we saw recently they have nerfed directly a base stat, a base stat on which rely nearly 50%+ of the population. And the nerf was beyond imagination in the worst nightmares of a player.
It's now a direct insult toward the players. not as before - predictable nerfing a skill just to continue with the pointless and mindless placing a new gems, while killing the old ones.
Currently in the game have more than 3 times more gems than there were in v 0.8.
Anyway in version 0.8 the game had nearly 2 times more skill combinations and builds combinations.
Therefore they have practically decreased the game possibilities 3 times since it's official release.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
One shot bigger issue i think.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
SaiyanZ a écrit :
"
SonicPLD2 a écrit :

I predict an increase in player count in a month without any changes to es.

hahaha.. this should be the shortest joke. Yeah. For sure this will happen, since there will be this thing with belts with socket and the new patch. Anyway this is just a temporary state.
Probably it will fade to the current state in month, or less ?!
Since past 2 days - I've spend some of my quality time to browse the forum for the active forum members, and their accounts.
It turns out that 98% of the current forum population is from the old players - joined PoE in the period 2012-2015. ( which means that more or less we know each other for good or bad anyway ).
This practically means that any kind of increasing is a temporary and the game is not more capable of sustaining new players attention, especially after the 2 of the biggest nerfs ( you can check their dates for yourself ).
Therefore the market of PoE is practically in collapse, and the game itself is not anymore sustainable disregarding what they are doing.

None sane person would play a game which double-cross his achievements at some point.

You can took my words on this as a guild leader of hundreds peoples is tens of games, or you can ignore them. As You are pleased. But my predictions never failing so far. ( unfortunately ).

Please do not accept my words as an insult or any kind of personal attack. I'm rarely-to-never do this.
I very love this game, and my only point is to make it perfect, a focking big, growing game.
But unfortunately this won't happen the way they are doing it.
And no. without a big ass excuse about the ES nerf, and fixing it - the game is going nowhere.
And NO - the game should never be balanced. Any try to balance PoE will turn it into a bollocks ( the current state ).
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Dernière édition par SonicPLD2, le 15 nov. 2017 03:50:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires