+1 !!!
"
vick666 a écrit :
"
eMbbuZomg a écrit :
remove lab

+1 !!!

+100500

or at least make portal work in lab, that it allows us to continue lab after dead so we can just finish it as soon as possible forget it and move on.
Dernière édition par availablex, le 16 mai 2017 01:55:25
The most disliked developers in the world.
Why not delete the labyrinth?
For self-satisfaction of ourselves, we should change to a map of high difficulty.
You only have to go who wants to go.
I understand why it is forced.
Present specifically to see who wants the labyrinth.
"
midtown a écrit :
This seems positive overall! Overall I'm pleased with the changes GGG is making :) My thoughts from a HC perspective:

* Trials are super tedious and it seems common/safest to run them super overleveled making them extra boring. Cutting out 6 is great but honestly, once you do the first six I think that could be it for Cruel and Merciless Lab. I'm not opposed to gating Uber Lab behind RNG trials, but it's not my favorite, I usually just avoid builds that require Uber Lab.
* The "no portal" aspect is really awkward. Sometimes I just have to quit in the middle if someone rings the doorbell or needs a hand. Such an odd limitation.
* It's quite unfriendly to non-perfect networks. A random lag spike can easily leave you sitting in the middle of a deadly trap, and it's SO frustrating to get 80% through and get disconnected.

I don't mind having to solve some puzzles and figuring out how to get my build through the lab. It's a nice challenge. But personally I'd love to see Cruel + Merc trials removed, and allow portals and rejoining an instance. Then I can answer doorbells and at least retrace my steps in the case of a disconnect without resolving the same exact puzzle layouts.

exactly
Wow, just WOW. Im amazed by how thick and stubborn you are there at GGG hq. You see the fuckload of critical, negative even hateful comments regarding lab still you choose your own out-of-touch-with-reality "solution".

Seriously make 30 labyrinth variations nobody will give a fuck, just make/implement an alternative to get the ascendancy points.

There are over 20 suggestions here pick one and be done with it for fuck's shake.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
But is scion still trash?
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
No changes to enchants? While i am fine with the labyrinth, the helm enchants are the most stupid design decision ever made in a game. Please GGG tell us that there will be changes to the system...
"
solidghost a écrit :
For me it is those traps, bad confusing layout and the one portal limit that makes hate the lab so much.

Can't agree more!

18 of 20 times it's the traps that kills me.. (1 disconnect and 1 burst damage)
I really #¤&%#¤&% hate that playstyle. If I would want that style I go play an FPS instead.

Either change it to the normal 6 portal business so I atleast can grind it OR remove the points from the lab and place those elsewhere.
I can't care less for the enchants, those can stay in the lab as far as I care :p

"
Sollkomol a écrit :
No changes to enchants? While i am fine with the labyrinth, the helm enchants are the most stupid design decision ever made in a game. Please GGG tell us that there will be changes to the system...

This. Running lab can be pretty enjoyable but not when you need to grind it out forever to get a useful helmet enchantment. At the point when you're doing this, the danger of running the lab drops to nil anyway so it ends up being a faceroll time waster.
Dernière édition par Feyrll, le 16 mai 2017 02:14:11
remove lab

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires