[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

"
brandonpohd a écrit :
How do i gain frenzy charges? Can you take a look at my profile and see if im going the right path?

I am lacking alot of damage and my hp is only 4.3k.

You don't have any flat life on hat, amulet and boots, which doesn't suit a belly-setup very well. Belly does only make sense, if you are really stacking flat life on pretty much all other slots. Tree looks very good, but stuff like Rat's Nest, your amulet and Death Opus are kind of wasted with Elemental Overload. You should change those slots, if you can and get a conversion-vinktar.
Dernière édition par basta1982, le 18 mars 2017 00:54:05
What uber lab skill points do you take for your ascendancy? and what your h/o tooltip damage
"
iMythic a écrit :
What uber lab skill points do you take for your ascendancy? and what your h/o tooltip damage

Endless Hunger, Headsman and Overwhelm.

36k ho-dps atm. at league, but that's really, really misleading. True dps is way, way higher.
And whats ur life sitting at? i got 4.9k at level 91. all my gear has pretty good hp on it
5.3 atm, guess i'll be close to 6k in the end.
how about nerf reach?

compare to lioneye glare, still useful?
"
gkgktmd a écrit :
how about nerf reach?

compare to lioneye glare, still useful?

Haven't tested it, but guess it may work with a dying sun. Would'nt recommend it though.
Hi. I am a fairly new Path of Exile player. I just have a question/suggestions regarding the passive skill tree. On the skill node where you have "Fury Bolts", you chose not to take a passive that gave 10% Projectile Speed & 6% Projectile Damage. You instead took the passive that gave 10% Projectile Speed only.

Please refer to http://imgur.com/1eR9ibs this picture if you need some clarification.

Also, is this build still viable even though someone said that some item got nerfed? Can you please post more alternative bows other than that reach one, there has to be more.

Thanks.
"
cLax0n a écrit :
Hi. I am a fairly new Path of Exile player. I just have a question/suggestions regarding the passive skill tree. On the skill node where you have "Fury Bolts", you chose not to take a passive that gave 10% Projectile Speed & 6% Projectile Damage. You instead took the passive that gave 10% Projectile Speed only.

Please refer to http://imgur.com/1eR9ibs this picture if you need some clarification.

Also, is this build still viable even though someone said that some item got nerfed? Can you please post more alternative bows other than that reach one, there has to be more.

Thanks.

To answer the first question: 4% prof.-damage is just better than 10%-proj-speed.

For the second one: Most have already been discussed here. The current nerfed reach with dying sun flask may work quite ok'ish, lioneye's glare with greater multiple projectiles instead of ele-focus does work and a rare bow with 350+ pdps (with gmp) may work as well. Death Opus (+ dying sun) can be an option as well, if you are going for a crit-variation and do not skill into elemental overload.
Hey thanks for the quick reply. Maybe my game is buggy but one of the nodes shows as only giving Projectile Damage while the other gives Projectile Damage & Speed. So my question was, why not take the one that gives both, since they both give the same amount of damage, but one also gives speed.
Dernière édition par cLax0n, le 20 mars 2017 08:00:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires