[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

nice guide!

i have one question about nerf.

as u know council was nerfed and legacy one is very expensive in league

so how about death oath rather than non legacy council?

and i don understood this damage process perfectlly, so one more question

about damaging process

leech+retch is main damage source i think but instantly leech is essential?

legacy vinktar price is horrible, so if it need, vaal pact+non legacy vinktar

replace damage process with legacy vinktar?

Dernière édition par gkgktmd, le 15 mars 2017 06:28:48
"
gkgktmd a écrit :
nice guide!

i have one question about nerf.

as u know council was nerfed and legacy one is very expensive in league

so how about death oath rather than non legacy council?

and i don understood this damage process perfectlly, so one more question

about damaging process

leech+retch is main damage source i think but instantly leech is essential?

legacy vinktar price is horrible, so if it need, vaal pact+non legacy vinktar

replace damage process with legacy vinktar?

The main-benefit of Death Opus is it's crit-multiplier, which you don't have at the original-build, because of elemental overload. So i would'nt recommend it as endgame-solution, but it will work well enough before. Pretty much something similar to my "transition-phase".

About instant leech: I playing myself atm. without instant leech and it's fine. The downsight is more at the defensive end. - DPS still great.
Would you mind taking a look at my profile i feel like my damage is really low or i didnt do something right
im level 90 and got 25k damage with Hatred and Herald Of Thunder and light golem up. also have 5k life . do these seem about right??
You are lacking a leg. Reach, which you should probably aim for now. - So you are missing some base physical (at jewellery as well), which leads into a lesser damage-scaling. But i guess 25k ho should still be good enough for red tier maps. The missing projectiles at new reach should be compensated with dying sun for now, but the missing helm-enchantment should hurt as well. - Would be my 2nd aim after leg. reach.

Btw. i am testing vaal pact atm. and it does work flawlessly, - i'll add it to the guide at weekend. You should probably try it yourself as well. (current tree: Vaal Pact )
Dernière édition par basta1982, le 16 mars 2017 23:07:01
im using dying sun at the moment to make up for not having leagacy . the rough part is going to be having to get 25 ex for a legacy reach
"
iMythic a écrit :
im using dying sun at the moment to make up for not having leagacy . the rough part is going to be having to get 25 ex for a legacy reach

Yep, got that.
Hey, is atziri's step boots necessary for the build? Or can i just use a rare boots.
"
brandonpohd a écrit :
Hey, is atziri's step boots necessary for the build? Or can i just use a rare boots.

Rares are totally fine as well, just got Atziri's myself, because my Res are still capped. In Std i am using rare ones as well.
How do i gain frenzy charges? Can you take a look at my profile and see if im going the right path?

I am lacking alot of damage and my hp is only 4.3k.
Dernière édition par brandonpohd, le 17 mars 2017 22:48:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires