[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

why didnt use Atziri Disfavour and ignore voildheart
atziri+cospiri = legend voidheart + buff
with essence worm you can use hatred or grace+ iron reflex or you dont
idk i will try it later
"
Iplox a écrit :
Still nub to this game.
So, does lacerate proc the poison twice?
Do you think this is viable for Hardcore League? (like switching to enfeeble/ put more life nodes)
Do you have any order unique/ items that we should get it first before anything else?
Why do you not get "Blade of cunning" node ?w
You can proc poison easily,Why you get "Dirty techniques" instead of "Bloodletting"?
Last question, how/ what skins do you use?(cuz i wanna buy those as well XD)

1. Each hit applies a stack of poison and lacerate can hit twice for each time you use it. So if all your slashes are hitting the same target then one "cast" of lacerate with multistrike will apply 6 stacks of poison.

2. I don't play HC but I think this build should work there if you take more life and maybe use enfeeble over vuln. Norse's EQ build is similar to mine and is probably better suited for HC, you should check it out - his skill tree has more life and endurance charges, you should be able to apply some of those ideas to this build.

3. Gearing prio should be something like this for bigger investments:

5L Starforge > 5L Cospri's > Good spiked gloves and decent jewelry+belt > +1 boots with 20/20 gems and lvl 3 enhance > 6L > Sin's Rebirth/Enchanted Helmet > lvl 4 enhance

Sin's Rebirth will give you a lot more damage than the helm enchant, but if you can get a good deal on an enchanted helmet you should take it. Anything around 30-50c is a good deal. You can pick up Lion's Roar whenever you want, it's pretty cheap now. Until you have Cospri's using a witchfire brew+grace might be a smart move.

4/5. Dirty techniques is taken for DoT and duration rather than chance to poison. Blade of Cunning is the only good node in its cluster so you're basically taking 4 travel nodes for it, not worth imo. The Bloodletting cluster has a similar problem and is worse than the Dirty Techniques cluster, which gives you the same chance to bleed and more DoT damage (which applies both to bleed and poison rather than only to bleed).

6. MTXs are Demon King Body and boots, Infernal Helmet, Breachlord Cloak. Gloves are just the default spiked gloves model.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 26 janv. 2017 07:08:43
"
RestlnPeace a écrit :
idk i will try it later

I originally made the build around using Starforge, so that's what it uses. You can use Disfavour if you want, but I don't think it would be any stronger overall with lacerate. It has significantly less DPS but the bleed might make up for it.

You can't use essence worm with 2x blasphemy because of the 40% increased mana reserved.
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
RestlnPeace a écrit :
idk i will try it later

I originally made the build around using Starforge, so that's what it uses. You can use Disfavour if you want, but I don't think it would be any stronger overall with lacerate. It has significantly less DPS but the bleed might make up for it.

The biggest difference would be the guaranteed bleed, so you could drop the point of chance to bleed (and voidheart if you opted for it). Plus I think axe dmg nodes are stronger than swords, but you lose a little attack speed (the disfavour is slightly faster than starforge, but the axe nodes don't have attack speed attached to them).

The tree I'd use for disfavour: poeurl.com/1s6

You gain 51% phys damage, and lose 7% attack speed, but you can link elemental supports to your lacerate and use a vinktars, and you'd get guaranteed bleeds (could use bloodlust in your warchief reliably). So I guess if you wanted to focus more on bleeds, it might work better, but I don't have a disfavour to test, so I can't really say if its quantifiably better or not.
>:(
Dernière édition par Funcicles, le 26 janv. 2017 12:27:39
"
Funcicles a écrit :
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
RestlnPeace a écrit :
idk i will try it later

The biggest difference would be the guaranteed bleed, so you could drop the point of chance to bleed (and voidheart if you opted for it). Plus I think axe dmg nodes are stronger than swords, but you lose a little attack speed (the disfavour is slightly faster than starforge, but the axe nodes don't have attack speed attached to them).

The tree I'd use for disfavour: poeurl.com/1s6

You gain 51% phys damage, and lose 7% attack speed, but you can link elemental supports to your lacerate and use a vinktars, and you'd get guaranteed bleeds (could use bloodlust in your warchief reliably). So I guess if you wanted to focus more on bleeds, it might work better, but I don't have a disfavour to test, so I can't really say if its quantifiably better or not.

@euploid yea i forgot that( but you can drop 1 curse and get a glove with curse , dont need to use essence worm ) wrote it late night :D mb thanks for response now it makes sense , if u want to build around starforge. Dont get me wrong i dont criticize your build , i liked it

@funcicles Really i think this build have much more potential , i played with this build and also played with mathil (lacerate/flicker) and Demigodking (Lacerate blosion ) . 3 of them enough to do league content , only downside its hard to get starforge early(expensive and you have to wait ) , i paid 12 ex for mine 1st week(lucky i droped doctor and 5 ex 1st week) and 1st week atziri disfavour was cheaper than it.also demigodking build use legendary voidheart you should mixed it up with mathil's build if you want to use that build because its cheaper ,starter friendly and easy to get %40 mitg

overall this build better than both after i tried 3 of them but i feel always lack of dps with starforge when you compare to other builds( not for mapping , just for guardians,shaper and atziri)
@funcicles Agree with you , axe nodes stronger , atziri has +2 level to support gems +2 range and let us use aura, also it has strong leech nodes idk may be i try a champion with it .

ps: Sorry for Eng itsnt my native lang.
Dernière édition par RestlnPeace, le 26 janv. 2017 12:30:09
gonna try out this build later after i respect some of my point. so whats the map mod should i avoid? phys reflect?
"
naimhairix51 a écrit :
gonna try out this build later after i respect some of my point. so whats the map mod should i avoid? phys reflect?

Impossible map mods
  • Phys reflect
  • Cannot leech (technically you could do it with a mana pot but it would be very tedious and somewhat dangerous)

Map mods you should avoid on T16 maps:
  • Vulnerability (especially on chimera/minotaur)
  • Enfeeble (dangerous on chimera but it's doable on the others, makes the fights take a lot longer which increases the odds you'll die)
  • Less curse effect
  • - maximum resistance (especially on phoenix)
  • Monsters cannot be slowed below base speed (this makes chimera a lot more dangerous, doesn't make that much of a difference for the others)
  • Chance to avoid poison, blind and bleed - applies to minotaur and phoenix. Chimera and Hydra are poison immune already so it doesn't matter for them
  • Temp chains - If you're confident in the fights you can do them with temp chains but it does make them a lot more dangerous

Map mods that will slow you significantly but are not really dangerous most of the time
  • Less area of effect - This affects both lacerate and Blasphemy, usually it's faster to clear these maps with flicker strike
  • Temp chains - annoying for lacerate but almost not noticeable with flicker
  • Enfeeble

I don't feel like I'm missing anything but I probably am, there are so many possible map mods.
Dernière édition par Euploid, le 27 janv. 2017 08:26:40
how much usually +1 socketed level gem cost? its hard to find one with 2b2g. theres is one for 200c :/ . i already at lvl 75. tbh i really enjoying this build :D

heres my gear rn.
You can buy any +1 gem boots, and find someone with vorici 8 to socket/link/color it, shouldnt cost you more than 25 vaals and the cooresponding jewellers/fusings/chroms
>:(
omg i just knew that vorici can link corrupted item :O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires