[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Hello, so it is not worth using the AOE gem right ? is it still worth garbing the AOE nodes in templer area ?
"
Eff0rt a écrit :
The only nerf you would see is the blasphemy not reaching as far as it used to. So far I've only found 1 phoenix guardian and it was cleared easily with -max and vuln.

I'm looking at using this build but I'm wondering what content I can do with only 5 links and no Sin's Rebirth. Any idea?
"
m0onknight a écrit :
"
Eff0rt a écrit :
The only nerf you would see is the blasphemy not reaching as far as it used to. So far I've only found 1 phoenix guardian and it was cleared easily with -max and vuln.

I'm looking at using this build but I'm wondering what content I can do with only 5 links and no Sin's Rebirth. Any idea?

Should be fine for the most part. Flasks are not central to this build but Sin's Rebirth does give you a huge damage boost when active. It just helps you burst down bosses that can be poisoned faster. Two 5-links is also absolutely fine, it's just a bit weaker defensively. If you link fortify to your leap slam and try to remember to use it every 5 seconds or so to keep fortify up, you will be fine.
"
Snowmanmc87 a écrit :
Hello, so it is not worth using the AOE gem right ? is it still worth garbing the AOE nodes in templer area ?

For general clearing, I still recommend using inc aoe. It is better than added chaos and you need a blue socket in order to be able to swap in conc effect, which is one of the biggest damage boosts available for this build. Templar nodes are still worth picking up imo because they are not taken for area but rather for the double dipping Area Damage, which affects both your initial attack and also the poison applied. There are strong life/int nodes up there as well, so the traveling is not very expensive at all.
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
m0onknight a écrit :

Should be fine for the most part. Flasks are not central to this build but Sin's Rebirth does give you a huge damage boost when active. It just helps you burst down bosses that can be poisoned faster. Two 5-links is also absolutely fine, it's just a bit weaker defensively. If you link fortify to your leap slam and try to remember to use it every 5 seconds or so to keep fortify up, you will be fine.

Thanks for the reply! So, with the gear mentioned what would be the limit? Would Guardians be feasible? Maybe Shaper/Uber Atziri? Just trying to gauge what I'll be able to do if I switch over to this.
So I followed your build but i made few(quite lot) changes in it. So far 88lvl i killed every guardian deathless just 15min ago killed shaper(2deaths, 1 from slam and 1 because zana died. I forgot to take vaal lightning trap and stupid flicker/discharge adds just got her)

I changed cospri for The Perfect form. Right now im about 18k armor and 45% spell dodge all the time without flask. Im still missing rebirth sin's flask. Also helmet enchant would provide some dps and for sure better Skyforge roll and better gloves for sure. This es base is just meh.
I dont use blasphemy curse setup. Just witchfire brew is enough. It lasts 10s with the retch.
Im planning to get legacy voidheart(but its 10ex ouch, not for my budget right now). It will increase dps a lot with better posion stacking i think.
Since most of my items are uniques i stacked most resists through jewels.
As auras i use purity of elements, grace(or haste when i dont need armor) and Free arctic armor due to The Perfect Form.

Im also think about using melee phys at full life instead of fortify on shaper fights. Blood rage seems pretty useless on these fight. And in shaper fight you are on full hp 99% of time you attack. Also More dmg = stronger poison.

On map(full buffed from ascendecy) with totem, frenzy charges, atziri flask, lions roar and conc effect i have about 115k tooltip dps. It will be way better with rebirth's sins and better starforge.

What do you think about this?
short question! is there any differenc if i have the Lacerate set up on the chest or in the weapon ? thx
There is no difference at least not in this build
Dernière édition par magnum555, le 20 mars 2017 18:07:48
"
I changed cospri for The Perfect form. Right now im about 18k armor and 45% spell dodge all the time without flask. Im still missing rebirth sin's flask. Also helmet enchant would provide some dps and for sure better Skyforge roll and better gloves for sure. This es base is just meh.
I dont use blasphemy curse setup. Just witchfire brew is enough. It lasts 10s with the retch.
Im planning to get legacy voidheart(but its 10ex ouch, not for my budget right now). It will increase dps a lot with better posion stacking i think.
Since most of my items are uniques i stacked most resists through jewels.
As auras i use purity of elements, grace(or haste when i dont need armor) and Free arctic armor due to The Perfect Form.

Im also think about using melee phys at full life instead of fortify on shaper fights. Blood rage seems pretty useless on these fight. And in shaper fight you are on full hp 99% of time you attack. Also More dmg = stronger poison.

On map(full buffed from ascendecy) with totem, frenzy charges, atziri flask, lions roar and conc effect i have about 115k tooltip dps. It will be way better with rebirth's sins and better starforge.

What do you think about this?

i'm not the OP, but yeah it seems good to me

i'll try this setup for my slayer
"
Snowmanmc87 a écrit :

It's still worth it because there's nothing you can replace it with. You need a blue for conc effect when you want single target damage. It's still worth going up to templar area because there is so much damage and life in the area. Plus 20% area damage double dips.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires