[3.0][VIDEO][Slayer] SWEEP or DIE [cheap, beginner friendly, huge AOE, deathless Atziri >300k dps]

"
Drizlo a écrit :
u have a duelist want to play this guide but need to reset.. i got bandits:
1)Kraityn 2)Aoak 3)havnt done jet

can the build still works?

Yes it will work. You miss out on 1 skill point, and should've gone for Kraityn in cruel, but it's no big deal. Just kill all in merciless.
Dernière édition par Chayman, le 24 janv. 2016 05:53:09
"
Chayman a écrit :
"
Cineplexx a écrit :
Hi man, loving the build so far (76) but curse + jump + sweep feels a bit clunky to me. What do you think about a 5/6-link chest with leap slam/fortify/blood magic/curse on hit/Warlords/faster attack or inc AoE as 6th? and using the freed up link for a enduring cry setup. Would feel a lot smoother imo.. dont have a 5/6link to test it out atm. Have you tried this?

So i just made a shitty 5link chest and it's pretty awesome. I can actually go Jump->Pot in Air->End Cry(basically immortal for about 1s due to 1k/s cry active and 3s+ IC if it even procs)->Sweep until all dead and move on now, as opposed to the prev Pot Jump Jump Curse Sweep Jump Jump Jump Pot Sweep... Having max charges instantly helps a ton, especially since you don't have to stop sweeping in case IC proced and set you back to 0 charges. Having the curse on 1-2 monsters is actually enough to stay at full mana until everything dies. 6th link chest isn't even needed.
This just feels a lot saver (im on hc) and also faster cause u dont have to spend so much time jumping. I recommend you check it out.

Thanks for the build btw!

Interesting ideas. Why do you have to stop sweeping if IC procs? I just sweep till all the mobs are gone. Basically I curse a pack of mobs and sweep till all dead, then move to next one. Rinse and repeat. I can understand if curse + leap feels clunky to you. I used it for so long now it comes natural for me.

There is definitely room for different setups on the chest, especially in 5-6 link scenario. Will check it out during the weekend. Glad you enjoy the build so far. For HC I recommend you take as much life and armor nodes first as possible.

I had to stop sweeping because i needed all end charges up to be able to stand still for a couple seconds -> back to jumping. Though i can see how this isnt really a problem if you can focus on damage and pretty much 1-2sweep kill everything on ur level.
I am now 83 and really need that 5/6l doomsower and/or carcass jack for some more dps.. but so expensive..
Video section updated
Been using this build but had some questions. First of all why some gems aren't maxed e.g Immortal call,cast when damage taken?
"
Hakkius a écrit :
Been using this build but had some questions. First of all why some gems aren't maxed e.g Immortal call,cast when damage taken?

I keep CWDT at lvl 11, so it procs when I take 1485 dmg. CWDT at gem lvl 11 supports skill gems that require character lvl 58 or less, hence why IC and MS aren't maxed.
That's what I've been thinking but had to ask. The build is quite fan to play with and thanks for your time making it. If you don't mind answering another question .I have 16.6 mana regen comparing to your 17.2 ,so asmall difference, but with hatred + herald of ash on my mana empties quite often. What's the trick?
"
Hakkius a écrit :
That's what I've been thinking but had to ask. The build is quite fan to play with and thanks for your time making it. If you don't mind answering another question .I have 16.6 mana regen comparing to your 17.2 ,so asmall difference, but with hatred + herald of ash on my mana empties quite often. What's the trick?

Glad you enjoy the build.

Do you curse with Warlord's Mark before Leap Slamming/Sweeping? WM allows you a great deal of mana leech, and practically sustains your Sweep.
I also have "0.32% of phys. attack dmg. leeched as mana" on my gloves. Practically enough leech to not have to use WM all the time.
updated
Ascended from Uber Lab and updated stats for 2.3. New map performance videos to come.

I also added some broom 6 linking in the video section. :)
Gorge run vid added for 2.3, check video section
Dernière édition par Chayman, le 2 juil. 2016 17:02:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires