Let's talk about PvP

talk about pvp?

IT DOESN'T WORK.

95% of times I can sit in the queue and nothing will ever happen. the capture the flag achievement is my highest rated on truesteamachievements because entering ctf worked ONCE in my entire playtime (since open beta!) the rare cases when pvp does actually work I'm pitted against guys way higher level than me, and sometimes like last time I tried the same guy over and over!!! doing a leo daily is next to impossible and ggg are completely aware of this since leo is always exempt from challenges and achievements (you only need to level 7 out of 8 masters)!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Dernière édition par LMTR14, le 17 sept. 2018 07:49:43
The biggest problem with PvP is lack of reward. There is no incentive what I can see. One way to make it better, is to allow potential competitors to bet equipment against one another. Like a special chest, there PvPiers can deposit gear, before the match, and who ever wins, gets to keep his bet, and claim the bet of the loosing side. Would make it more worthwhile. Although, generally, PvP is just not really fun in this game.
Just posting a thread that i made some time ago. It is about making an open PvP like it was in D2. It was insanely fun and kept people playing the game once they crushed the whole content over and over with the best gear. If only PoE could have something similar, i (and many other people i'm sure) would spend so much time playing this game.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118321/page/1
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Dernière édition par Synopsis, le 5 févr. 2019 14:43:38
Lack of a developed PvP scene is my biggest disappointment with this wonderful game. It was the best part of D2, and I think it would be entirely feasible for GGG to expand on and refine what they already have in place. Balance and accessibility could make it a much more enriching addition to PoE!
Just remove PvP and switch development resources to the actual game.
its pve game

- Mana tank characters are overpowered because of the lack of counter to their mana regen. Please add something to counter mana tanks on frost bomb.

- Mine are a spamming nightmare. Stacking 15+ mines at once with AOE skills is stupid. Please add higher penalty to mines.

-bring back royal

-cutthroat private league when?

-Please get ride of the sarn arena shrine. Favor high MS ranged campers and miners. Just having the hill would already be enough for them in particular because nowadays a lot of players have ultra wide screens and camping on top of hill give them insane advantage.

-brand attachment is too high in pvp

Forum pvp
Dernière édition par lolozori, le 11 sept. 2020 03:22:48
why bother with pvp when you keep missing the shots when you decide league mechanics for 3 months?

pvp in any arpg regardless.. I can't say that sentence without having a good laugh.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Poe foe esports is my guess, because that's what blizzard did. They're testing the waters with the races.
PvP should be removed. THis game is not about pvp. Don't spent resources on it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires