Let's talk about PvP

Please, add PvP scaling to Kinetic Blast and all AoE skills like the new Volotile Dead and Fireball....its redicilous how every Kinetic Blast, VD and Fireball build 1 shoot you...it just isnt fun :( (And I have 12k Energy shield)!!!
And Also add limit to Fevered Mind jewel to 1, cause all Zerphi builds in Sarn Arena have 30K+ Life regen per second!
The Holy Bible
Dernière édition par Scryer16, le 29 avr. 2018 19:00:35
Thank you for pulling the attention to this very intersting manifest.
Now I rest assured that GGG knows exaclty how ARPG and PvP contect (and how not).
Provided if this statement is still true...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Scryer16 a écrit :
Please, add PvP scaling to Kinetic Blast and all AoE skills like the new Volotile Dead and Fireball....its redicilous how every Kinetic Blast, VD and Fireball build 1 shoot you...it just isnt fun :( (And I have 12k Energy shield)!!!
And Also add limit to Fevered Mind jewel to 1, cause all Zerphi builds in Sarn Arena have 30K+ Life regen per second!

This please! Zerphi’s is the worst thing in the game and it needs gutting!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
"
Scryer16 a écrit :

This please! Zerphi’s is the worst thing in the game and it needs gutting!

Zerphi and magma+chain+faster are the last cancer GGG need to take care now.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I would like TO IGNORE/AVOID AT ANY COST THE PvP part of the game.

Please make it happen! I really hate PvP, I prefer the story and random generated dungeons than just beating someone which spend his fortune on the game just for a reason to troll other peoples, and all of this for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL.
I'm new to PoE and, while I was impressed by almost all the aspects of the game, the PvP mechanics were the first big disappointment.

I heard some players say that they don't like PvP but I believe that people don't like the current state of the PvP instead. For instance, Dark Soul succeided to introduce to many PvE players the thrill of fair PvP.

I believe that my dispointment would not be hard to erase with simple rules (but that's probably too much execution on the GGG side) :
-make PvP worthy. Reward, daily mods, achievements, long term challenges, etc.
-make PvP straightforward. Players should be able to invade party during certain PvE area with an item OR PvP duels could be activate at random during spectific event. The latter option has the advantage to match people that are not specialized in PvP thus making it more fun and more balanced.
-PvP should be available across all leagues if possible (to increase thr potential number of players and reducing waiting queue).
-PvP should a part of the lore. Why two heroes wraeclast should fight to the death ? That's an interesting question and I would love to hear your answer, GGG :)

That you again for Incursion, as a fan of hack'n'slash, it was the first time ai played to PoE and it felt amazing. Keep going, I can't wait Delve :) I'm sure that at some point you'll find something thrilling for the PvP. I'll be patient !
"
ThorTX a écrit :
I would like TO IGNORE/AVOID AT ANY COST THE PvP part of the game.

Please make it happen! I really hate PvP, I prefer the story and random generated dungeons than just beating someone which spend his fortune on the game just for a reason to troll other peoples, and all of this for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL.

You don’t like it and you don’t do it, that’s your opinion. But if you don’t understand what WE like about it, and why we do what we do, you’re in no way qualified to call shots. You don’t like it, but that doesn’t mean other people don’t get something out of it. And as for game progression, it’s logical. Once you beat all the robots, the next logical step is to fight other players.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Finally we can block EA and DD!
Good buff for some builds and fair PvP
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead a écrit :
Finally we can block EA and DD!
Good buff for some builds and fair PvP

Good luck blocking that with the spell block nerf
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
We already had fog of war (kinda) in Sarn instances.

Who was the 1000 hours guy that thought removing dispalying other players on the minimap in Sarn was a good idea?

Because it's obvious he has never entered the arena.

@that guy: you can shove those poet's pen deep up your ass. We all know that's why you proposed this.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires