[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Ah that sounds like a neat mechanic. I'll need to get the assassins mark on hit ring in order to fit in hydrosphere, as im self casting elemental weakness currently.

Still trying to craft a more high end claw. Might run lab soon to try to get lightning strike pierce on helm.
I've never played LS before, please tell if I understand this correctly... this skill just normally deals absolutely shit damage with the melee strike right? The difference between point blank and a little bit further away is just immense.
Dernière édition par AsceticPOE, le 2 sept. 2021 00:48:24
Hello Donks

Hope all is well and you having a great league

Ok i picked your champ for my 2nd char and as i always do i made some changes to make it my own

Sory for bad english

Ok what i did is the eternity shroud + all shaper gear + withering step

Damage is insane , i get 50% of ele dmg as chaos dmg and my hits ignore enemies chaos res

Iam 76 lvl and i am farming T16 and my gear not oprimized at all

Also i use vaal Grace as panick button , it has saved me many times from very bad situations

Lastly i us hydrosphere on bosses and this is a big dps boost too

Respect brother
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Ah that sounds like a neat mechanic. I'll need to get the assassins mark on hit ring in order to fit in hydrosphere, as im self casting elemental weakness currently.

Still trying to craft a more high end claw. Might run lab soon to try to get lightning strike pierce on helm.

A nice amount of damage comes from getting the assassin mark ring (doesn't even need to be lvl 12, even a lvl 8 with some life and res is more than enough) and the mark of the elder ring gives a nice boost. Hydrosphere is really only for the big boy bosses because everything else dies so quickly.

For the claws, what I found works well is spamming Wrath essences (Shrieking I think is the highest tier) because the dmg diff from t1 to the top essence is so marginal you won't notice it. But it takes around 30 essences to get attack speed,lightning, another element. If you can fracture attack speed or any of the other desired mods (You can fracture lightning then just use a cold or fire essence), your amount needed are a lot less. That's basically how I made my claw.
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
Hello Donks

Hope all is well and you having a great league

Ok i picked your champ for my 2nd char and as i always do i made some changes to make it my own

Sory for bad english

Ok what i did is the eternity shroud + all shaper gear + withering step

Damage is insane , i get 50% of ele dmg as chaos dmg and my hits ignore enemies chaos res

Iam 76 lvl and i am farming T16 and my gear not oprimized at all

Also i use vaal Grace as panick button , it has saved me many times from very bad situations

Lastly i us hydrosphere on bosses and this is a big dps boost too

Respect brother

Really awesome approach brother, actually looks really cool :D Are you scaling Phys and lightning dmg to scale your chaos conversion?
So I did a few more changes to the tree after upgrading some of my items and doing some more min-maxing.

Now I'm using a small ring Thread of Hope in the socket above the maximum frenzy charges node near the Ranger starting point, which allows you to grab Forces of Nature and remove some of the nodes leading to Aspect of the Lynx while keeping it allocated. Also removed some of the life nodes after making a great t1 flat life + t1 increased life belt, and allocated Primal Spirit to help with mana costs and get some extra increased flask effect. This all depends on extremely expensive items though.

Here's my latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/smJ7Jr1F

Next up I'm going to try the Tribal Fury + Hydrosphere combo Phantom mentioned. If I understood this correctly we're getting a shotgun effect on our projectiles from also hitting the sphere, right? If that's the case, that should improve our damage by a few million DPS.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

To add to Phantom's tips, if you're going the essence crafting route consider using essences of Zeal as well. Shrieking gives the same amount of attack speed as a tier 1 mod, and Deafening actually gives you even more (28-30%). Combine that with a fractured added lightning mod and you have a great claw with just these two guaranteed mods.

Item level 82 seems to be the sweet spot for us, as it blocks out the added chaos damage mod while allowing all the other ones to get tier 1 rolls.
Good tips! thank you. I have been using deafening fossils that i saved up, but havent traded for more yet. I dont recall if the fracture harvest craft is still in the game? But i know one can find fractured items of course through various mechanics. More just keeping an eye out for essences, fossils, and other things I can use to gear up my champion while playing my gladiator. Looking to get both pretty geared up if I can, usually havent fully min maxed a character. Though couple characters I had in ritual i pushed kinda far :D

Worth multimodding maybe? Could get up to 20% attack speed, as well as flat cold dmg.
"
Khrozis a écrit :
So I did a few more changes to the tree after upgrading some of my items and doing some more min-maxing.

Now I'm using a small ring Thread of Hope in the socket above the maximum frenzy charges node near the Ranger starting point, which allows you to grab Forces of Nature and remove some of the nodes leading to Aspect of the Lynx while keeping it allocated. Also removed some of the life nodes after making a great t1 flat life + t1 increased life belt, and allocated Primal Spirit to help with mana costs and get some extra increased flask effect. This all depends on extremely expensive items though.

Here's my latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/smJ7Jr1F

Next up I'm going to try the Tribal Fury + Hydrosphere combo Phantom mentioned. If I understood this correctly we're getting a shotgun effect on our projectiles from also hitting the sphere, right? If that's the case, that should improve our damage by a few million DPS.

Great point regarding the thread of hope! Also was looking to try fit in a crit small cluster in the tree with Pressure Points and Quick Getaway/Basics of Pain.

Just a note regarding hydrosphere. So the reason the accuracy stackers take tribal fury is because they don't use hunter gloves with the mods we use (Strike skills target 1 nearby enemy) so they need an alternative way to get that mod (So you don't need to anoint it which is great :D). I do know if you want to get Strike skills target 2 nearby enemies, you will need to elevate the gloves and hope it hits the right mod. However, even with the hunter gloves we are using and hydrosphere the damage is really noticeable, like my elder slayer fights,Shaper and elder are a lot faster and you can see the dmg gained.

Also getting the +3 projectiles enchant (I payed 1 ex for my crown and just hit it with Pristine and Cold fossils to get the res and life) is a very nice bonus for clearing.

Also as Khrozis, said going for t1 lightning and then using the attack speed essence might be a better way for the higher attack speed and agreed using ilvl 82 max ensures we get t1 cold/fire dmg (If you not too worried about t1 fire/cold then 81 works too). An alternative is getting t1 fire/cold dmg then using the attack speed essence to get attack speed and t1 lightning as an alternative approach.

SO fractures are still in the game they just really rare and expensive sadly, hence bases cost so much.
Dernière édition par PhantomZA, le 3 sept. 2021 06:08:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires