[3.14-3.16 HC Updated] HOAG Champ. ~7k Life Gain on hit/sec vs. single target. All Content <Videos>

thanks for the review, i also got my clusters out to take a look as well
finally gather/craft all items for my char:
https://pastebin.com/wiKV5wgB

some twists from my min max:
- strongly recommend that using anomalous pierce support, it's wonderful for clear especially ultimatum content.
- Using divine flesh + golden rule: sometimes you have to kite and x2 gaining virulence make it much smoother and tankier.
- Using reduced extra crit dmg 50% Kaom + 30% belt = avoid 1 shot here and there.
- Everything can craft easily if you have time.

Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
dougch a écrit :
thanks for the review, i also got my clusters out to take a look as well

Clusters all look solid--nothing bad to say. Looks like a good setup.

-O
"
Thunder0258 a écrit :
finally gather/craft all items for my char:
https://pastebin.com/wiKV5wgB

some twists from my min max:
- strongly recommend that using anomalous pierce support, it's wonderful for clear especially ultimatum content.
- Using divine flesh + golden rule: sometimes you have to kite and x2 gaining virulence make it much smoother and tankier.
- Using reduced extra crit dmg 50% Kaom + 30% belt = avoid 1 shot here and there.
- Everything can craft easily if you have time.

gear looks great!

I gotta say, I really enjoy seeing what y'all can put together for this build in sc. Slightly jealous maybe, but it makes me happy to see it out there at full strength. :>

-O
did a little bit of work, and now im capped chaos res, now im just filling out the last sets of cult leader and life sprigs around the top of the tree
WOOT!

After years of trying, I finally got Aul down for the first time in HC Ultimatum. Running almost exactly the build set out in the guide, still missing +2 ammy and +3 helm.

Super happy right now.

-O
Grats on Aul - not something ive seen yet

playing with PoB im seeing if I can make a glad block version using rearguard work. Just one question anyone know if the crawler works with Gratuitous Violence or not. If not then its Violent retaliation or maybe outmatch and outlast
Re Glad:

I have tried this variant. The biggest problem you are going to run into is lack of stun immunity. If you can solve that, the glad version always looked like it might be fun. The problem is that once you make it far enough (depending on the content you are doing) even one stun interrupting the LGOH at the wrong time can mean a dead character--Painforged isn't enough and Brine King pantheon doesn't fix this. Taking unwavering stance is sort of a fix, but it gives up a fair bit of survivability in the loss of blind.

Gratuitous violence will not work without some not-worth-it machinations, as it is your kills only.

That said, wishing you good luck and would be happy to see the glad block version work if you can solve the issues.

(And thanks re: Aul-still high on this a day later)

-O
ah yes stun would kill me - had the same problem of dying while casting punishment in ultimatums. i have found a way around it - chance to avoid stun on boots and helmet with the rest from abyss gems.

https://pastebin.com/DK8UjkxB

This is the versions so far - might not be possible thou as i haven't even seen the large clusters for sale at any price yet.

did some work on a Scion version using Jug and Glad but the spell block was only 50ish
Dernière édition par Borgold, le 28 mai 2021 06:13:35
im super close to done here with this gear, just need to craft aspect and then im turbo tweaking later, quiver is a pain to get good prefixes on ugh

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires