[3.14-3.16 HC Updated] HOAG Champ. ~7k Life Gain on hit/sec vs. single target. All Content <Videos>

Hello, what should i do with this helmet?

sell and craft another one or turn it to physical agony? I'm so lazy to use my brain these days :< , disappointed 3 char(Champ HoP, Ele fire burst and Hie Mana Storm brand) before i decided to follow your build. I hope you can give me some advice, thank you.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
That helm is close to perfect for the build. You need to recolor to 3 green 1 red. You can recraft the life to get to 70, but this is minor. The extra phys damage taken is just a non-stat. I suppose if you were to absolutely min-max the build you'd want it to be extra chaos damage taken, but that 9% is -very- minor. You are already getting 110% Inc damage taken most of the time (90% from withered and 20% from ascendancy). So an additional 9% would only actually add a little over 4% more damage. Not enough difference to be worth worrying about imo.

The helm is a beauty.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 18 mai 2021 19:41:57
I was thinking about pride, flesh and stone, gloves with vul curse... and then i found out that just make it simple: follow your build :)
Thanks again.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
:>
Most Welcome

-O
i would like to show off my funky build, but im not sure how to do a item showcase, but i would like suggestions and critique on it if possible
"
dougch a écrit :
i would like to show off my funky build, but im not sure how to do a item showcase, but i would like suggestions and critique on it if possible

Begin by creating a new message. Then click on the icon of your character in the upper left, above the "Home" tab. Go through and left click each piece of gear once, then click the little x in the corner. You should see a bunch of gibbersih text representing your items, which will show up properly if you hit preview. Type anything else you want to say, then hit submit.

-O

On my phone so I can't show my jewels but I'm over capped on everything and have more than enough stats for it all
Dernière édition par dougch, le 19 mai 2021 23:16:10
Do you think an Empower lvl 4 would be better over Vicious proj?
Re Empower 4: The damage between the two is close, and which better varies by what particular levels the empower four is grabbing. Not worth the vast difference in cost, imo.
"
dougch a écrit :

On my phone so I can't show my jewels but I'm over capped on everything and have more than enough stats for it all

Sorry I haven't had bandwidth to do a review until today. Gear largely looks fine pre-final upgrade to the triad grips / 6L QR /+2 ammy. Bisco's leash in an interesting choice. If you are having fun with it, otherwise able to balance your rezzes, and reaching a comfortable life total, I don't see a problem there. Interested in your feedback on how rampage feels with the build.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires