[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
PathToGod a écrit :
doesn't it kind of redundant having 2 x TR? which TR does more dmg anyway? Right now im having difficulty surviving ultimatum in the heat of battle, so I am thinking maybe link my cast TR with life leech and multi projectile for more life regen maybe then I can just stand still and cast none-stop? what i can do to achieve the tankiness in this build?

I've found it is not redundant as it acts as another totem or two of damage being laid down. Also, using Withering Touch adds wither stacks to the bosses and raises the damage of the rest of the totems. Also, sometimes in maps with mobs that require one shot, it is nice to just cruise with MA on and shooting once every few seconds.

LGOH is a great option for utility in the selfcast TR. I would avoid the multi-projectiles, and probably do TR-LGOH-VP-SA-WT-VM or Efficacy. Theres another utility option in the buildguide, but I really do think the damage from selfcast is extremely important in high tier maps.

Edit: Took a look at your character. You really need to do two things:

1. Do the normal and cruel labs and get fortify (that is kinda the main reason this build is so tanky). Your gear is good enough that you should be able to handle Izaro pretty easily. He telegraphs his moves pretty well and you just have to keep moving in circles around him.

2. Get a Jade and Quartz Flask and put them in place one each of your life and mana flasks.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 24 avr. 2021 00:40:55
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :
Just started this build in ssf. My simple goals are Red maps and survive ultimatums, thats my Personal endgame. I searched for a build thats tanky as fuck. So i hope it will be fine. Thx for your good work.

Awesome! I think this build will treat you well if that is your goal. I will be following your example and trying SSFHC after probably another week or so of gearing out the trade league version and getting the bosses done.

ok thats my build....i keep u updated as i progress any further.... very good thing, brilliant
one question in the tree at the beginning we take the passive versatile stance, but we have no blood and sand gem, did i miss something? ty
Dernière édition par Karmoth666, le 24 avr. 2021 05:16:19
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :

ok thats my build....i keep u updated as i progress any further.... very good thing, brilliant
one question in the tree at the beginning we take the passive versatile stance, but we have no blood and sand gem, did i miss something? ty

I'm using flesh and stone aura in my build for one more defensive layer (blind and less dmg) and that passive should give increased AOE.
"
YarrCahAdhir a écrit :
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :

I'm using flesh and stone aura in my build for one more defensive layer (blind and less dmg) and that passive should give increased AOE.

ok thank you
I don't understand how to choose between the regular or gauntlet tree. What is the difference?

[edit] I found your explanation. :)
Dernière édition par 0sync0, le 24 avr. 2021 14:28:41
I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, but I wanted to do a day 7 update. So, I made some videos with my less than ideal gear. In the videos I'm doing around 275k Dot DPS per Totem. The Hydra and Elder Guardian Fight take way too long, but I'm able to do them deathless. So, it's not so much a build showcase as it is a tankiness test. I have a few more days of work ahead of me before I'm ready for endgame bosses.

https://youtu.be/DEtHWV2Pxdw T16 Elder Guardian
https://youtu.be/wcT-dIXrMPA T16 Hydra
https://youtu.be/ehEljNAWsp0 T14 Crusader
https://youtu.be/OXdoA6qY9q4 T16 Ultimatum

Gear:
Boots: 30 Movement Speed with 72 Life and some resistances. I didn't link them as I vendored them after crafting shaper boots with ele avoidance.
Flasks:

~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 25 avr. 2021 00:30:29
I didn't really like the clear speed of the self-cast TR, so I went with another setup to improve clear speed:

Caustic arrow - arrow nova support - vicious projectiles - void manipulation - swift affliction - efficacy

Really happy with the results so far, the clear with arrow nova support is much better than self cast TR (some tanky rares might require help from the totems but that should improve along with my damage)
"
tesken a écrit :
I didn't really like the clear speed of the self-cast TR, so I went with another setup to improve clear speed:

Caustic arrow - arrow nova support - vicious projectiles - void manipulation - swift affliction - efficacy

Really happy with the results so far, the clear with arrow nova support is much better than self cast TR (some tanky rares might require help from the totems but that should improve along with my damage)

Yup, that works totally fine and thanks for pointing that out for people that feel similarly.

I like the WT adding some stacks on bosses and you're giving up some DPS, but for pure clear CA is often better. I'll play with it a little, but I'm confident the TR is best for endgame bossing as it scales better with all the AS we utilize.
~Donkster5
how to solve mana issue? I found myself always starving for mana
"
PathToGod a écrit :
how to solve mana issue? I found myself always starving for mana
Until Elreon crafts i use this without issues...
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires