[3.12] Perforate Gladiator: DW Max Block | 90m+ DPS | Boss Destroyer!

"
Maxkedevos123 a écrit :
Trying the build now was going lacerate but was leveling with perforate and that is fun so why not keep going with it :D Thanks for the build man.

Lol I love it. I hope you continue to enjoy it.
"
xxelitestylexx a écrit :
can you tell me how to craft the armour with critical and frenzy mod?

I have never crafted the armor myself so I couldn't really say, but there is a really good website that can be used for trying to figure out how to craft certain things. www.craftofexile.com

"
Daevics a écrit :
How did u do u spawn ancestral protectors and ancestral warchief with just 1 click ?

So it is worth noting I do not summon both totems with one click. I have both bound to different keys.
Is this build hardcore viable with that low of life? Im very interested in the build but just wanted some input before I rip.
Should i use awakened multistrike support or normal ?
"
GraveRoT a écrit :
Is this build hardcore viable with that low of life? Im very interested in the build but just wanted some input before I rip.

This is a glass cannon build, one of worst possible for HC. You would have to be crazy to try this in HC lol.
"
GraveRoT a écrit :

If you were to take this build into HC I would highly recommend changing a fair bit of the talents on tree for more life which would not be hard. I would also probably try to spec into more endurance charges. Honestly though I do not play HC so there might be much better ways to play it in HC.
"
Daevics a écrit :
Should i use awakened multistrike support or normal ?

If you have all of the currency to buy an awakened multistrike it would be the best in slot, but because of how expensive it is this league I would recommend just picking up a Divergent Multistrike.
Do you guys play with "Always attack without moving" on or off?
I feel that mapping feels so much smoother with it on since the aoe in sand stance is okay but when doing harder bosses it makes positioning much harder with it on, curious to hear if you guys play with it on or off.
"
Tonkan92 a écrit :
Do you guys play with "Always attack without moving" on or off?
I feel that mapping feels so much smoother with it on since the aoe in sand stance is okay but when doing harder bosses it makes positioning much harder with it on, curious to hear if you guys play with it on or off.

I personally always have it on because I do not like my character moving when I don't expect it move. If I am attacking I expect it to only attack. It's also worth noting for boss positioning when you reach endgame and have a fair bit of currency into the build bosses don't get a chance to move so positioning isn't really a problem for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires