[3.12] Perforate Gladiator: DW Max Block | 90m+ DPS | Boss Destroyer!

"
MiguelFg a écrit :
Isn't explody chest mod better than frenzy?

I played around with an explodey chest last league and wasn't ever really impressed personally. The combination of our decent AoE size due to sand stance and the Saviour Reflections seemed to make the explosions trivial. Also I enjoyed the more consistent frenzy charges the chest gave. Luckily we still technically have frenzy charge generation through block just not as consistent.
what about a carcass jack as armor?
"
xxelitestylexx a écrit :
what about a carcass jack as armor?

So there are a few problems with using a Carcass Jack.

1. Because it is a unique the life and res that we can get from it are limited.
2. It is a damage downgrade from the chest piece I currently have in the build.
3. It has an INT requirement of 96 which is a fair bit of extra INT to need to get.
4. To color it for this build would almost be a full off color which means it would be very expensive.

So if you don't mind overcoming those hurdles you could use it. If you are looking for a cheaper 6 link to start out I generally just find a cheap 6 link with res and life till I can purchase one with the stat "Attacks have #% to critical strike chance."

Currently at level 93 and this build really destroys bosses.

Now Im thinking about switching dash for leap slam + fortify + faster attacks. (I don't like smoke mine playstyle and dash cooldown, specially in heist).

Then you can drop fortify from main 6 link and put something like close combat. The problem is idk what other gem I can drop to socket enduring cry, maybe multiple totems since ancestral protector it's ok having just 1?

thoughts?
Dernière édition par MiguelFg, le 13 oct. 2020 23:16:46
"
MiguelFg a écrit :

Currently at level 93 and this build really destroys bosses.

Now Im thinking about switching dash for leap slam + fortify + faster attacks. (I don't like smoke mine playstyle and dash cooldown, specially in heist).

Then you can drop fortify from main 6 link and put something like close combat. The problem is idk what other gem I can drop to socket enduring cry, maybe multiple totems since ancestral protector it's ok having just 1?

thoughts?

I'm glad you are enjoying the build. I don't blame you for not using smoke mine its weird for sure. The first thing I would consider which I have personally been debating on is getting a Saviour with fortify on melee hit. Should have pretty good uptime because its like 15% chance on hit and there are a few on the market starting around 12ex.

If you didn't want to do that though and you are committed to switching something out of the current design I would consider two things.
1. Multiple totems really only comes in handy on bosses where you can't always get enough vaal souls for Vaal Ancestral Warchief. So if you do not mind those bosses being a tad slower that is a good option.
2. It wouldn't be bad to also consider taking out Vengeance or Riposte.

Between these two options I would play with both and see how many different bosses I am actually getting the usefulness out of the multiple totem support. If you find yourself in a lot of boss fights where you do not have the vaal warchief up I would remove either riposte or vengeance. I for sure would never give up enduring cry personally. I love the pocket heal that it gives and the endurance charges are really nice.

I will say I am very curious what route you end up going, so if you wouldn't mind reposting after trying some things out I would love to hear about it. Hopefully this info helps you out in your decision.
"
vammalles a écrit :

Honestly I don't think I'm gonna change anything. Build is too powerful to bother I think... And I'm not an expert on build improvement so maybe I'll just end up doing worse xD

Clear is not that bad, for me it's pretty good. Obviously you can't expect to clear the whole screen but with all the frenzy charges and tailwind, you move and attack pretty fast so your clear capability is pretty good for being a melee character.

And single target it's just insane, I just melt every single endgame boss in the game in 4-5 seconds. The only time I had trouble was with Sirus, I died twice because he just one-shotted me with some of the projectiles he shoots randomly at the start of the fight(happened so fast I didn't even noticed) and I couldn't even react to it. I don't know if having -60 chaos res is the reason but well. Also I think life is kinda low, I'm at 4,8k althought im level 93 so I can push it to 5k but I think the sweet spot maybe will be at ~5,5k considering all the block and defensive mechanics.

That's the only ''bad'' thing I have to say about this build and honestly maybe it's just my fault on avoiding boss mechanics or having some chaos res in gear. So don't take it to serious.

Honestly I don't think this amount of DPS is necessary. Oh, and all of this damage I'm talking about is without awakened gems or watcher's eye (20ex impale mod). So you can save like 30-40 ex and still do insane amount of dps. And maybe you didn't even need bottle faith or double influeced chest piece so thats another 20-30 ex you save.

Probably I'll end up selling all the stuff because Im not the type of guy who pushes to 100, I'm more into trying different builds every X days. But Im pretty happy with the results, it's a nice build, so props to you ;)

Dernière édition par MiguelFg, le 14 oct. 2020 18:55:19
"
MiguelFg a écrit :
"
vammalles a écrit :

I don't blame you at all for not changing anything lol. I have been running this build since last league so I have spent a fair bit of time trying to perfect it to the best of my abilities.

I also agree that the bossing damage is way more than necessary which is the biggest reason I have not spent the 12ex for the corrupted Saviour I mentioned previously.

For the life and chaos res both would for sure help this build. I would much prefer to run this build with a fair bit of chaos res and at least 5.5k life. Basically you end up either spending a ton of currency or losing a bunch of damage. It is totally doable just rough.

I appreciate all the feedback and I am glad you have enjoyed the build. Always happy to hear about people's experiences with the build and their takes on it.
Trying the build now was going lacerate but was leveling with perforate and that is fun so why not keep going with it :D Thanks for the build man.
can you tell me how to craft the armour with critical and frenzy mod?
Dernière édition par xxelitestylexx, le 23 oct. 2020 20:01:57
How did u do u spawn ancestral protectors and ancestral warchief with just 1 click ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires