[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

updated my gear as today with crafted flask from betrayal

since i am almost at the character limit on the initial post i will keep changing the latest gear only

Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 10 nov. 2020 11:13:02
I am about to the end state for this build I think. Pretty much wrecking everything. I made a few small changes. I dropped the mana leech node on the lower right hand corner of the tree, according to PoB with just the leech from the Chest piece I am capped on mana leech.

I am wearing
for more movement speed and I am using a rare neck
for easier ramp with getting my guys out and more flat life.

https://pastebin.com/Du016uiG

Small changes for my playstyle, but the base build is super solid in it's current state, I just wanted to zoom a bit more.

Thanks for the awesome guide Dragoon!
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast with it, just killed the mastermind :).

But I'm not confident facing Sirius now (A6), I still died sometimes in maps. This is my second league, I only did the fight 5 times and managed to kill one A5 and one A8, and all 2 kills came from one tanky build that can tank die beam (HoAg Guardian).

Can you look at my PoB to see if I can do Sirius or I need to upgrade: https://pastebin.com/PMisYiFt

Tks!
"
presqueschierke a écrit :
Thanks for the build, I'm having a blast with it, just killed the mastermind :).

But I'm not confident facing Sirius now (A6), I still died sometimes in maps. This is my second league, I only did the fight 5 times and managed to kill one A5 and one A8, and all 2 kills came from one tanky build that can tank die beam (HoAg Guardian).

Can you look at my PoB to see if I can do Sirius or I need to upgrade: https://pastebin.com/PMisYiFt

Tks!

you have the necessary life but you should fix cold resistance asap, re-balance some of your items and crafts because you have too much fire and light resistances
my 1st sirus kill with this build was done with similar gear as yours and my build can tank his beam too, just don't forget to apply your staunching flask

then, the rest depends on you because half of these bosses fights is knowing the mechanics: when to dodge, conserving flask and when to attack... sirus gives a lot of sound and visual cues during the fight
but you can only build confidence against these encounters if you face them, no matter the build
"
Inseinity a écrit :
I am about to the end state for this build I think. Pretty much wrecking everything. I made a few small changes. I dropped the mana leech node on the lower right hand corner of the tree, according to PoB with just the leech from the Chest piece I am capped on mana leech.

I am wearing
for more movement speed and I am using a rare neck
for easier ramp with getting my guys out and more flat life.

https://pastebin.com/Du016uiG

Small changes for my playstyle, but the base build is super solid in it's current state, I just wanted to zoom a bit more.

Thanks for the awesome guide Dragoon!

ty for playing my build
i didn't put devoto's or rat's nest on my guide because they are expensive at the league start but they help a bit in party play
the mana leech node is recommended mostly for those without lioneye's vision to save a mod somewhere in the rare gear

Still loving the build and everything gets easier as you get a hang of the playstyle.

I've double corrupted my belt, it's awesome now!

However, I'm also saving for a headhunter to speed up clearing areas more. Would you change something else if I switch between this belt for bosses and a HH?
"
Red_Devil_666 a écrit :
Still loving the build and everything gets easier as you get a hang of the playstyle.

I've double corrupted my belt, it's awesome now!

However, I'm also saving for a headhunter to speed up clearing areas more. Would you change something else if I switch between this belt for bosses and a HH?

nice corruption on the belt, i tried a couple of nomads on the temple but did not get lucky
also i won't change anything even with HH, they can only max the build further and don't give any downsides.

on another news i just solo 36 challenges, but i don't recommend beginners imitating me here, just do them with friends or rotas like most of people. maybe if i get on the mood i will grind up to 40
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 17 nov. 2020 11:07:41
You mention fortify in the mechanics and play style section but i don't see where we gain fortify....
"
650 a écrit :
You mention fortify in the mechanics and play style section but i don't see where we gain fortify....

Have you tried checking the ascendancy? ^^
Fortitude Ascendancy = Permanent and automatic Fortify buff
Edit: just slowly reformatting a bit of the guide to make things clearer.
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 25 nov. 2020 16:41:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires