[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
danielzxz18 a écrit :

this build is insane

good going
i recommend you putting the saviour in the off-hand slot because of ambidexterity node, even if it only gets better by a margin
I'm very interested in trying this out, however for a chronically bad player it is quite intimedating to see a low hp pool, as I often find myself staring at the "ressurect in town or checkpoint" message xD

But from the videos it looks like it's actually quite tanky so I might level my third champion this league to test it out, could be good fun.

Kinda want to try it out with the budget options, Beltimber etc before comitting completely, also want to see how the clear is, I have played splitting steel mostly and that does fine so im excited to see this one.

Also kudos for making it not overly expensive and relying on a 40ex chest with crit and explosion etc, makes the build seem alot more accessible for alot more players I think :D
"
Chridian a écrit :
I'm very interested in trying this out, however for a chronically bad player it is quite intimedating to see a low hp pool, as I often find myself staring at the "ressurect in town or checkpoint" message xD

But from the videos it looks like it's actually quite tanky so I might level my third champion this league to test it out, could be good fun.

Kinda want to try it out with the budget options, Beltimber etc before comitting completely, also want to see how the clear is, I have played splitting steel mostly and that does fine so im excited to see this one.

Also kudos for making it not overly expensive and relying on a 40ex chest with crit and explosion etc, makes the build seem alot more accessible for alot more players I think :D

just get dual beltimber's and play a little with tabula inside white or yellow maps to test the clearing speed

if i wasn't confident enough about defences i wouldn't promote it on this thread...tons of armour, fortify plus some block attack chance. this build gives a lot of breathing room for repositioning or running away
comparing the build in the budget list with some marauder's or templar's builds out there with over 7k life i dare say that mine is more tankier without depending too much on flasks

also this build is good for learning some fundamentals about the game...how to use leap, when to use flasks, dodging boss attacks etc.
you don't need to spam buttons all the time like many builds out there

maybe i will try recording something only to show some map zooming
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 4 nov. 2020 07:15:03
yeah it looks solid to me.
Also about the zooming, I couldnt care less about that in particular, I just hate feeling very sluggish, you know when you use kaom's roots? It just feels bad, that feeling I cant stand, clearspeed is not that important to me.
Also I like freeing as much as possible from legion encounters thats about it for me ^^
yeah i don't like kaom's roots much either, those boots are more useful for builds that have a ton of attack speed, even dashing is crap

for legion when i pop the obelisk i like to leap to one extremity first to try getting as many generals and lieutenants and then leap to the opposite camp
against maraketh/templar legions, using vaal grace saved my butt many times
Hey, i started the build based on yours everything is done now i made some upgrade and end up with that. im pretty stuck now ^^'

nice build btw :)

https://pastebin.com/WsZ1jAkH

"
Sh1n47 a écrit :
Hey, i started the build based on yours everything is done now i made some upgrade and end up with that. im pretty stuck now ^^'

nice build btw :)

https://pastebin.com/WsZ1jAkH

nice flex, another nice version of the build
i didn't noticed the anomalous pierce before, you probably swap for Slower proj against bosses yes?
nope i manage to reach close to 30m dps with this setup i dont need to swap gem anymore at this point everything just melt on single target ^^"

Just did First A8 and it felt really low DPS. Survability was fine for the fight.

Just to make sure I am playing it correctly on bosses.

I should pop flasks, Lancing once, Call it to get shards then Lancing again to get it doing damage? I am sure it is just a user error but I can't quite figure out how to do damage correctly on this build
Dernière édition par Inseinity, le 6 nov. 2020 00:52:41
"
Inseinity a écrit :

Just did First A8 and it felt really low DPS. Survability was fine for the fight.

Just to make sure I am playing it correctly on bosses.

I should pop flasks, Lancing once, Call it to get shards then Lancing again to get it doing damage? I am sure it is just a user error but I can't quite figure out how to do damage correctly on this build

it depends on what other build/skill you are comparing with if you feel the DPS is low or perhaps you are trying to fight far from the boss and your damage gets lower because of point blank?
In addition, the idea of flasking first is to crank your damage and to make it easier for your mirages to appear, when both mirages appear and your mana leech is constant then you can relax more and fire more with the skill. you can even spend the entire shard counter before using Call of Steel.
The "THOU SHAN'T SPAM" is more directed at beginners and those with problems in clearing maps, using GMP, people used to hold the button indefinitely etc. every day or so someone whisper me with this type of problem with mana. I don't think you are in these examples.

Furthermore, This is the most complex part of the build: the better you know sirus' (or any boss) fighting mechanics and timings, then the more relaxed you get to plan ahead when to re-summon golem, when to put totem again, mark the boss again and so on
i don't think you are making errors since you can do sirus A8 safely, but there are always some room for improvement. Maybe i was a bit arrogant when writing the guide as i did over 100 sirus fights even before 3.12

finally, let me clarify again: to obliterate endgame you need to get the items in the "rich guys' area" and this is the grinding part of the build...Paradoxica is merely the first, for example items like Watcher's eye and awakened vicious projectiles gives a lot of damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires