[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

Let me hammer the nail on that coffin:

https://youtu.be/T-JNuw632rc

let's move on with the topic alright?
all this clot is bad for everyone
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 19 oct. 2020 20:35:09
Yeah, not sure why some people feel the urge to snipe at other people's build guides.
Only thing that might be worth taking away from that though is PoB does inflate the effect of projectiles a bit. It shows even normal GMP as being a very strong support when unless everything hits (and with a lot of projectiles it's unlikely), it isn't. It is good QoL though so I'm still using it but I might swap to damage on full life (pretty consistent with my life on hit) unless I save up for woke gmp.

"
Carlovski a écrit :
Yeah, not sure why some people feel the urge to snipe at other people's build guides.
Only thing that might be worth taking away from that though is PoB does inflate the effect of projectiles a bit. It shows even normal GMP as being a very strong support when unless everything hits (and with a lot of projectiles it's unlikely), it isn't. It is good QoL though so I'm still using it but I might swap to damage on full life (pretty consistent with my life on hit) unless I save up for woke gmp.

after i tested a bit with a woke GMP from one of my buddies, i will probably take it out of the guide, the damage upgrade is not worth the price and the FPS downgrades instantly in many occasions, Anomalous Slower Proj works very well for clearing and the damage lost for the alt quality isn't gutting the build down when bossing
well in the end is like this: if you are not criting GMP feels good, otherwise i get mixed feelings, so i will stick with Anomalous Slower Projectiles.
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 20 oct. 2020 19:20:31
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
Carlovski a écrit :

after i tested a bit with a woke GMP from one of my buddies, i will probably take it out of the guide, the damage upgrade is not worth the price and the FPS downgrades instantly in many occasions, Anomalous Slower Proj works very well for clearing and the damage lost for the alt quality isn't gutting the build down when bossing
well in the end is like this: if you are not criting GMP feels good, otherwise i get mixed feelings, so i will stick with Anomalous Slower Projectiles.

My fps has been ok with normal GMP, though might be different in a busy delirious map. I'll try and keep a closer eye on how many projectiles are actually hitting (Might need to record and review), then decide whether to keep GMP or swap in damage on full life.

I imagine big static bosses are fine but others aren't. Sirus in particular doesn't have seem to have a huge hitbox.

Scaling the hit more rather than the number of projectiles will also be better when hitting without shards, which unless perfect with call of steel is going to appen sometimes too.

An impale watchers eye (Or bottled faih) is probably a better use of the currency if I get it than woke GMP anyway.

Managed to roll some tailwind/evasion boots, but not sure if I can fit them in - low life and not huge reists. Totally wasted ailment stat for me too so should probably just sell

"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
Dragoon_Diver a écrit :
"
Carlovski a écrit :

My fps has been ok with normal GMP, though might be different in a busy delirious map. I'll try and keep a closer eye on how many projectiles are actually hitting (Might need to record and review), then decide whether to keep GMP or swap in damage on full life.

I imagine big static bosses are fine but others aren't. Sirus in particular doesn't have seem to have a huge hitbox.

Scaling the hit more rather than the number of projectiles will also be better when hitting without shards, which unless perfect with call of steel is going to appen sometimes too.

An impale watchers eye (Or bottled faih) is probably a better use of the currency if I get it than woke GMP anyway.

Managed to roll some tailwind/evasion boots, but not sure if I can fit them in - low life and not huge reists. Totally wasted ailment stat for me too so should probably just sell

yeah i would sell these boots because of the ailment mod, so many others crit
builds can use that
i am hoarding a ton of fossils, perhaps i can try some boot crafting soon
at these times i miss harvest

also many things i can't do properly is because my pc is 8 years old, i upgraded some components but when facing too much mobs and too many skill colisions for the game to calculate making my pc stutter a lot, like full to the brim delirium map t16 8 mod with Terror watchstones, i need to do the map on snail pace to ensure i don't die, the upside is that kosis and omniphobia aren't that hard
i never died on the simulacrums in 3.12 but some close calls happens as my game freezes and some mob do "on death" effect, i feel the stutter and then spam leap out of where i was
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 21 oct. 2020 08:22:42
I've been playing on laptops since open beta until fairly recently (Though last laptop was pretty damn good) so playing on a proper desktop has been a revelation! Only issues is my internet and dodgy wifi which does get me killed a lot.

Yeah, should sell the boots. I like using stuff I've crafted though. Guess I could craft another pair with the money though.
Ha, did a normal elder. Debated selling unid as my last 10 or so have all been garbage. Hit +2 impale!

Saves me about 30ex!
"
Carlovski a écrit :
Ha, did a normal elder. Debated selling unid as my last 10 or so have all been garbage. Hit +2 impale!

Saves me about 30ex!

gg for the jewel, i got a double zealotry one yesterday, but how to price these anyway?

this league is crazy, today ex is around 40c wtf, did GGG won the war against bots or something? or just vinderi+brooch being op... it also explains why my WE cost me 15ex because ex was 90c at the time
ex was only as low in darkshrine league as far i can remember
It's completely weird yes. Everything going for a lot or... 2 days later, cheapo.

I've gotten a pretty cheap Saviour and now looking at a Paradoxica. Which stats should we prefer, just phys dps? When will it "out damage" a Beltimber?

PS. Still loving the build... getting better at it. Just need a 6L lionseye too, but those are really expensive
Dernière édition par Red_Devil_666, le 23 oct. 2020 03:51:07
Explain to me how the clear works? If you're only using pierce, you're just firing projectiles in a straight line. Even with the reflections and call of steel, that has to feel bad, right? Seems like clear would be a lot better if you don't use lioneye's and swap in chain.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires