[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

I've tested HH and to be honest, for mapping and bosses... The Nomad is way better, so I've sold it again and bought some new gloves.

I haven't gotten an awakened brutality support gem yet. According to POB it doesn't increase my damage by that much, especially compared to the current price of 14ex... or am I missing something?

I do have enough money, so I'm looking into 2 new rings and some boots, but to be honest.. don't need a lot more DPS, maybe some more chaos resistance (around +15% now).

Overall, really lovely build! You can solo most challenges pretty easily without having to spend a lot of money.
"
Red_Devil_666 a écrit :
I've tested HH and to be honest, for mapping and bosses... The Nomad is way better, so I've sold it again and bought some new gloves.

I haven't gotten an awakened brutality support gem yet. According to POB it doesn't increase my damage by that much, especially compared to the current price of 14ex... or am I missing something?

I do have enough money, so I'm looking into 2 new rings and some boots, but to be honest.. don't need a lot more DPS, maybe some more chaos resistance (around +15% now).

Overall, really lovely build! You can solo most challenges pretty easily without having to spend a lot of money.

you didn't miss anything it was just part of my theorycraft before the league began.
having woke brutality is just for min-maxing reasons, if you have to pick a single woke gem then it is Vicious Projectiles all day.

oddly enough, Replica HH works really well for Breachstones, syndicate safehouses and other linear farming in my build.

it is less potent that normal HH, but the buffs "feels" more consistent especially when you kill deadly and swift blue packs. plus the visuals don't spiral out of control when you need to dodge damage
and i knew that HH wouldn't be the best in the slot as normal HH is better for skills with AoE tag, if you have the money for HH then it is better to spend on a very good WE or a top-rolled Paradoxica

For higher chaos resistance if you really want to go for that route, one way is to pick a high ilvl cogwork ring and spam fossil craft on it. The build basically only needs life and physical damage on ring prefixes.
there is also an anoint that doubles your chaos res so if you want to be a tanky boi, just reach +30 and anoint your amulet
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 26 nov. 2020 12:53:17
Finished 24 challenges yesterday, have 13 ex spare to upgrade but no motivation to keep going. Just want to say the build rocks, mapping feels safe, bosses is easy (expect Sirius because I'm still not used to him).

Don't know if this build can be used as a league starter for next league, having no access to the Savior is a big yike I think. Also I think Champion will be nerfed in next patch :(, due to Gaunlet.
"
presqueschierke a écrit :
Finished 24 challenges yesterday, have 13 ex spare to upgrade but no motivation to keep going. Just want to say the build rocks, mapping feels safe, bosses is easy (expect Sirius because I'm still not used to him).

Don't know if this build can be used as a league starter for next league, having no access to the Savior is a big yike I think. Also I think Champion will be nerfed in next patch :(, due to Gaunlet.

well i wrote in my guide that league-starting with my build is super hard
i wrote this guide because everyone thought that saviour builds were gutted when GGG nerfed the sword but it still remains OP, but not overly broken. i could also put a cluster version of the build that reaches absurd damage levels, but it also makes the build nearly impossible to make in the league start. perhaps my guide becomes seasonal when saviour is cheap in leagues, who knows?

about nerfing classes nobody can say for sure, everyone thought that GGG would raze necro+Glancing Blows to the ground in 3.12 but they just did a tiny nerf
what they can really do is nerfing Call of Steel or Lord of Steel Jewels, what can they nerf even more on champion? also they usually make big nerfs in new leagues so i don't expect anything till end of january.

I am betting they will firstly nerf the weird interaction of Call of Steel with Ground Slam or EQ, making the Call only work with Steel skills instead of generic impaling damage

if you are out of gas for the league is also fine...i too got stumped because of marker farming, i spent more than 10ex buying marker and unique contracts to grind the challenges

on a side note, i got lucky and dropped unnatural instinct, so i am currently testing it to squeeze more damage respecing some points and bought a ton of anomalous gems and transcendent flesh
if i upgrade my WE with "crit with precision mod" i could sport over 600 crit multiplier :D
Just a bump that i leveled to 98 and i updated the PoB code including leveling trees and added a new section on the rich's club to explain some options

The latest changes are:
1-got lucky and dropped Unnatural Instinct
2-Bought Transcendent Flesh
3-Picked up Phantasmal Anc. Protector, swapped the position of Sniper's Mark with Anom. Blood Rage because i put Enhance lvl 4 instead of Culling Strike
4-Picked up Anomalous Flesh and Stone and Summon Ice Golem

Those new alt-quality gems for making the quality more useful, not a big change.
I am now 99,9% sure that i won't change gears anymore since a better WE is way too expensive...still don't feel like changing amulets.
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 29 nov. 2020 10:44:59
I see your updates, some are pretty nice, but for now, I'm probably not going to switch anymore. I did buy some new jewels for now, but just lacking a tiny bit of elemental resist. But I can solve that if I go another level.

I might just spend the remaining exalted I have on hideouts or buy some pure breachstones to get up another couple of levels.
Allright finally got courage to spend some time uploading

here's a video of me farming a couple of maps to show the clearspeed

https://youtu.be/rLlApF2nQzw
As i called out previously, they nerfed the interaction of CoS with slam skills and a slight nerf to the jewel , so this build is nearly unscathed
i just need to see the exact numbers that changed on the alt quality gems that i use and the final ascendancy balance

edit:
okay the build has been nerfed on damage but not by much in the ascendancies

bad:
-Master of metal -> 1 less impale on hit, Watchers eye now becomes almost mandatory

Mixed:
-Unstoppable Hero: lost the attack damage bonus but gained an extra 10% attack speed for a total of 20%, need to test these implications later

Untouched:
-Fortitude
-First to Strike, Last to Fall

for now, the survivability remains unchanged which is already a plus in my eyes
rough calculation my build lost around 20% of the DPS
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 11 janv. 2021 17:54:38
Hi,
Dragoon i realy wait for your updated build.
Last league i played you build game was fun.
Jewel call of steel too get nerf, but, does it have a effect on damage?
"
maatii93 a écrit :
Hi,
Dragoon i realy wait for your updated build.
Last league i played you build game was fun.
Jewel call of steel too get nerf, but, does it have a effect on damage?

yup they still have the effect they just got nerfed it to 25~30% afaik...and this change is meaningful when you press the Call of Steel button. so it is a minor bump and i don't see it affecting the build when you get far
i need to see the entire patch notes and the gems before updating anything
the build overall is still fine, sadly the damage nerf happened because of slam abusers and builds like mine got hit as collateral

meanwhile, a major "buff" came inside atlas passives: the passive "focussed investigation" doubles the chance of granting jun missions, making the farm for paradoxica, unveiling, benches and scarabs much more easier...so i expect cheaper paradoxicas for 3.13
Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 12 janv. 2021 15:45:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires