[3.12] A Comprehensive SSF Earthshatter Guide [EASY ALL CONTENT]

Usually I don't swap Soul of Solaris, since it's pretty good once you get all the minor bosses upgrades. But, on long boss fights I swpa between Shakari and Ryslatha so I don't run out of life flasks.

On your build, the main thing I'd worry about is getting enough res to drop the resistances marauder nodes and get Aggressive Bastion. Also, you can drop Glancing Blows, since you have alot of block chance. Glancing Blows is more usefull with low block chance. Getting a recover life on block shield, with some dmgs mods is also a good way to improve defenses.
Been wanting to try earthshatter for a while, and am interested in trying this out in the ssf endless delve event. My main concern is that without crafting bench, a good weapon might be much harder to get. Looking through poe.ninja, pretty much any ssf earthshatter build that isn't using facebreakers is using a weapon with benchcrafted flat or % phys or attack speed.
Do you think this would be a big problem? There isn't really much bossing in delve so maybe the reduced damage won't be a problem, but idk.
Will you update this for 3.13? Looks really nice, i have always been a fan of melee builds and i really want to try out Earthshatter.
My question is, with facebreaker what arr the new tree canges?... and what shield you recommend in this case?...
You think this is a HC Viable?...
going this on 3.13
going this build , lets gooooooooooo
Just noob question, where are you getting fortify in this build? I know several ascendancy nodes and skill tree nodes require fortify, but how is fortify built into the build? Thanks.
"
Bainok a écrit :
Just noob question, where are you getting fortify in this build? I know several ascendancy nodes and skill tree nodes require fortify, but how is fortify built into the build? Thanks.

You can use fortify support early on if you want.
But once you finish your merc lab, you get permanent fortify from "Fortitude" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortitude
I dont get it, how do you have any mana left over? i have 140 in my mana pool after pride and flesh and stone i can only get a few attacks off before i need mana, im running 3 mana pots

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires