[3.13] (League Starter) Konsta's Crit Ice Crash Slayer - 3-6m Sirus DPS, huge AOE, permaleech

could you use the new trinity support gem in this build
with static strike linked to another trinity to maintain charges it should work right?
"
Gem_of_Wonders a écrit :
with static strike linked to another trinity to maintain charges it should work right?

For the new trinity support you need all 3 elements and then you would have 2. In addition you should do pretty similar amounts of damage with them for the support to be worth it as I understand it.
"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
Gem_of_Wonders a écrit :

For the new trinity support you need all 3 elements and then you would have 2. In addition you should do pretty similar amounts of damage with them for the support to be worth it as I understand it.

you only need to hit with 2 elements for it to work, since when you hit with an element you gain resonance for the other 2 elements over the next 2 seconds

also all it would give is 50% more elemental damage and 20% ele pen so you dont need to do similar amounts of damage for t to be effective.

it should work, i just dont know what links i'd drop to get this setup in
"
Gem_of_Wonders a écrit :
"
"
Gem_of_Wonders a écrit :

you only need to hit with 2 elements for it to work, since when you hit with an element you gain resonance for the other 2 elements over the next 2 seconds

also all it would give is 50% more elemental damage and 20% ele pen so you dont need to do similar amounts of damage for t to be effective.

it should work, i just dont know what links i'd drop to get this setup in

If that is the case I would probably make room for herald of thunder with the new support. That should proc the lightning damage as well without need of keeping static strike up.
"
"
Jaapstam a écrit :
Gonna try this for leaguestart, really like ice crash!
Thoughts on taking bane of legends instead of endless hunger? Cull and attack speed on unique/movement speed for mapping sounds supernice

This is a decision between defensiveness VS damage. I personally think that stun immunity is absolutely bonkers on any slam skills, since if you get stunned out of attack you risk of dying. If you are mechanically good playing the game and can manually dodge most attacks then "cane of legends" is probably better. However respeccing is not that expensive so go ahead and take it and let us know how you do :)

I'll try it, just got to mapping and no uberlab yet, so still need to get it. I have really bad gear but early maps is okay so far.
I was thinking, you can spec to born to fight via barbarism, travel is same (4 point) and pick up unwavering stance for stun immunity, evasion in this build is super low anyway!
Hey,

I can't see any belt options in the gearing section so I wondered what to focus on.

In the meantime I found a prismweave, is that any good?

I guess a rare belt with life, resistances and some kind of damage increase would be better right?
"
Mantic0r3 a écrit :
Hey,

I can't see any belt options in the gearing section so I wondered what to focus on.

In the meantime I found a prismweave, is that any good?

I guess a rare belt with life, resistances and some kind of damage increase would be better right?

Belt of the deceiver is good starting option.
Else belt (leather for cheap, stygian expensive) with life res and elemental damage with attack skills would be best.

I'm in red maps with this character at level 88 (5600hp) and having some issues surviving. Yeah I leech and freeze a lot, but the one shots are real and leech doesnt seem to help with that. any advice? should I be freezing 100 percent of the time somehow?
"
southwardfaun a écrit :
I'm in red maps with this character at level 88 (5600hp) and having some issues surviving. Yeah I leech and freeze a lot, but the one shots are real and leech doesnt seem to help with that. any advice? should I be freezing 100 percent of the time somehow?

yeah same here, at lvl 92 with 6450 hp, generally everything is fine, but from time to time i just get oneshot... which is increasingly likely on t14+

i cant really figure out how to improve my equip substantially either

here is what im using atm

recently faced lvl 4 conquerers and 3 of the 4 shaper guardians (which i managed with a few deaths )

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires