[3.13] (League Starter) Konsta's Crit Ice Crash Slayer - 3-6m Sirus DPS, huge AOE, permaleech

"
gonzas20 a écrit :
Hey, what should i do when i reach A2 bandits? kill all of them or side with one?

Kill all, also added to the guide
Current POB links crash on 1.4.170 :(

EDIT: I'm a dumbass and didn't read the first page comments. Works fine in CommunityPOB.
Dernière édition par ZeroPaladn, le 21 sept. 2020 21:56:16
Thanks for the build.

Here is your starter build with the leveling trees added.

https://pastebin.com/k5v8wg71
Giving this build a try, will update when I push further to maps.
Hey, i'm almost in A8 and got all three auras,hatred,herald and precision, the thing is i cant have all of them active at the same time, did you have this problem?
I love the build. Leveling up the gems & stuff as we speak!

Problem: outside of leech, we seem pretty squishy. Any ideas on adding layers of defense?
"
gonzas20 a écrit :
Hey, i'm almost in A8 and got all three auras,hatred,herald and precision, the thing is i cant have all of them active at the same time, did you have this problem?

You should sustain them pretty OK. Did you remember to leave the precision at level 1? Can you post a POB?
"
CaedwynArgol a écrit :

Problem: outside of leech, we seem pretty squishy. Any ideas on adding layers of defense?

Thanks m8! It is important to have big enough life pool to not to die on oneshots. Apart from this, for this character I personally go for hard mitigation:
-Taste of hate (phys mitigation)
-Min endurance charge crafts on rings, amulet (phys mitigation)
-Wise oak, with cold being highest resists and light+fire balanced (elemental mitigation, damage)
-On top of these stack as much armour as you can
-Whe you get enough damage the freezes / chills are a great way to prevent boss damage
"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
CaedwynArgol a écrit :

Thanks m8! It is important to have big enough life pool to not to die on oneshots. Apart from this, for this character I personally go for hard mitigation:
-Taste of hate (phys mitigation)
-Min endurance charge crafts on rings, amulet (phys mitigation)
-Wise oak, with cold being highest resists and light+fire balanced (elemental mitigation, damage)
-On top of these stack as much armour as you can
-Whe you get enough damage the freezes / chills are a great way to prevent boss damage

Great advice. I'll work on getting that. Thanks for the guide!
Can you just simple make a normal "just view" version of the skill tree. I don't want to download any 3. party software. Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires