[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
xmasbby78 a écrit :

Decided to give build a try using some gear I already had access to...aside from continuing to level of course...any advice...so far just leveling in T13/14 maps for now...damage on mobs seems kinda meh...have to flicker in pack for a bit to kill whole pack..something seems off to me..cant figure out what is it yet...bosses are easy so far being warchief totems burn them down...will eventually swap out 2 stone ring when can balance resist elsewhere..just figured at current level and gear packs should poof by now...lol

You realise the Replica Farrul's Fur you are currently equipped with is not a 6L ? If you are playing with it, you're basically playing on a 3L Flicker Strike. That's maybe why the damage output is so low...
Oh..sh@t...lol...didnt even notice...lmao..feeling really stupid right about now...linked it and feels so much better...prob need to get from in front of the computer for awhile and take a break....i swear all this time i didnt notice it wasnt linked...thx alot man
Dernière édition par xmasbby78, le 17 janv. 2021 21:55:22
"
xmasbby78 a écrit :
Oh..sh@t...lol...didnt even notice...lmao..feeling really stupid right about now...linked it and feels so much better...prob need to get from in front of the computer for awhile and take a break....i swear all this time i didnt notice it wasnt linked...thx alot man

Lmao, this is the funniest shit I've seen here in a while XD thanks for the chuckle.

Currently trying to level with this build, cyclone and someday flicker, hopefully I can get the items I need XD
Dernière édition par DeusVultz, le 19 janv. 2021 01:01:12
Hey man ran this build in heist. Got to 8 mil dmg within two weeks of starting a late league. Are there any other builds that you recommend? I like to change it up a bit don’t want to play the same build all the time but can’t find anything nearly as strong as this.
Just wondering how this build does with sustaining the frenzy charges? What happens when you don't kill a unit with your 4 frenzy charges. Do you just run around for a bit and wait?
As long as you have a Farrul's and a -9 mana craft on ring ur good to start flickering..a mana leech jewel also helps...So far i have no complaints about the build...really fun and fast...Just need to tweak my gear in some places..every now and then i die to chaos damage if not careful...I was looking for a duelest/melee build and stumbled upon this..as my bleed bow character was fast but die too many times..
Day 2 of trying to 6L my Farrul's. If I can hit it soon I should be able to have flicker up and running by the weekend.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 19 janv. 2021 16:00:09
"
Ludafish a écrit :
Day 2 of trying to 6L my Farrul's. If I can hit it soon I should be able to have flicker up and running by the weekend.

How did you get like 7 ex so fast to buy one?
for me I got the exalts through lucky drops. I got 3 straight from rituals, 2 from drops. I have about 50 hours on this character and am currently smoothly progressing through t13s on a 5L. My gear is pretty crap tbh. Struggling with bossing damage at this point but clear is great. res capped (chaos is -39 tho) 79 block just over 4k life.

Im back to flicker now after finnaly linked my farrul. Sadly only lvl 90 and only crap rings but better than with cyclone. :P

Only 5 frenzy is kind of meh. Have to quali up flicker strike for more sustain asap.

Next goal paradoxica to cap impale and better rings to cap chance to hit. And try to lvl to 95.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires