[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
this is my setup in this flash back league, i'm running out of frenzy charges in bosses, i'm doing something wrong?

Looks like you already swapped your helm for abyssus, got aspect on your gloves instead of helm and got less duration support setup.

1. Switch annoint on ammy to frenetic for +1 frenzy.
2. Switch Flicker Strike out to Anamalous Flicker Strike.

Those two should help your sustain quite a bit vs. single target.

There are obvious other updates you could make to gem set up if you follow Blazer's non-7 aura builds to make the overall build function better.

Good luck with flashback!
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 22 déc. 2020 16:56:34
Did anyone test switching the ascendancy violent retaliation and arena challenger for gratuitous violence just for the explode clear speed?

Is there a way to get 7-8k life without losing too much dps?
Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 28 déc. 2020 03:30:31
pretty sure i have more dmg on my wand attack, as a summoner of lolipops
so sad i wasted so much time in this build, when there is a 1c build that can sustain frenzy charges anytime
note for anyone reading this: follow builds made from people who have atleast 30 leagues played
"
theflashcwxdd a écrit :
pretty sure i have more dmg on my wand attack, as a summoner of lolipops
so sad i wasted so much time in this build, when there is a 1c build that can sustain frenzy charges anytime
note for anyone reading this: follow builds made from people who have atleast 30 leagues played

You must be doing something wrong, i did this build in flash back league, lvled as cyclone till i could afford a farrul, that was the worst part, after i switched to flicker it was a breeze, i was farming 80% delirium burials since lvl 88 without problem, without even gems 20/20, now my gear is alot better and the dmg scaled with it, really you must be doing something wrong.

Any tips guys on what to upgrade besides the weapon that i cant craft a better one for the life of me? Spend 15ex on alterations and nothing.

Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 29 déc. 2020 05:18:47
"
You must be doing something wrong, i did this build in flash back league, lvled as cyclone till i could afford a farrul, that was the worst part, after i switched to flicker it was a breeze, i was farming 80% delirium burials since lvl 88 without problem, without even gems 20/20, now my gear is alot better and the dmg scaled with it, really you must be doing something wrong.

Any tips guys on what to upgrade besides the weapon that i cant craft a better one for the life of me? Spend 15ex on alterations and nothing.

Glad you got everything figured out. Nice build for a flashback league. Rings / Boots / Gloves could all still use upgrades. Intuitive leap good one too.

Is there a reason you didn't put points into Bannerman / Champion of the cause with 7 Aura set up? Looks like it would be a massive upgrade vs. points you have in Utmost might and Bloodless.
"
Ludafish a écrit :
Glad you got everything figured out. Nice build for a flashback league. Rings / Boots / Gloves could all still use upgrades. Intuitive leap good one too.

Is there a reason you didn't put points into Bannerman / Champion of the cause with 7 Aura set up? Looks like it would be a massive upgrade vs. points you have in Utmost might and Bloodless.

Yeah, i just wanted some more life, my goal is getting 95 before league and i wanted to be more safe, thank for the tips, the league is almost dead right now, cant find good itens even if u have the currency :(

Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 29 déc. 2020 18:50:07
Hello.

Just wanna try this build before the league end. Some items are rares/uniques from my stash. Lv 70, just done Cruel Lab, hit the red maps (still quiet struggle with some bosses), bought Paradoxica, Farrul's Fur and the glove. Is there someone care to help me with the next upgrade for my build now?

Thx in advance. And great build, btw.
"
bananaclove a écrit :
Hello.

Just wanna try this build before the league end. Some items are rares/uniques from my stash. Lv 70, just done Cruel Lab, hit the red maps (still quiet struggle with some bosses), bought Paradoxica, Farrul's Fur and the glove. Is there someone care to help me with the next upgrade for my build now?

Thx in advance. And great build, btw.

You didn't really specify a budget, so here's on the low end:

I would upgrade your Flicker Strike gem to Anomalous Flicker Strike to help your ability to sustain flicker vs. single target. Also you need Less Duration Support on your gloves for aspect of the cat.

Gear -

1. Rings - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/902o4MQTK) - Focus on Life / Accuracy Rating / Physical Damage, you either want to find them with -8 or -9 to non-channeling craft, or open prefix to craft it yourself. You want this mod on at least 2 out of 3 rings/amulets.
2. Amulet - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/w0P6L2nUb) - basically the same as above but you can focus on crit multi here instead of accuracy rating if you've already reached 100% chance to hit after rings, if not go for accuracy rating. Annoint it with Frenetic.
3. The Surrender Shield
4. Ryslatha's Coil

I think those are in order of what you'd spend. Feel free to PM questions IGN: Doomiiii if I'm online.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 2 janv. 2021 23:08:00
"
Ludafish a écrit :

You didn't really specify a budget, so here's on the low end:

I would upgrade your Flicker Strike gem to Anomalous Flicker Strike to help your ability to sustain flicker vs. single target. Also you need Less Duration Support on your gloves for aspect of the cat.

Gear -

1. Rings - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/902o4MQTK) - Focus on Life / Accuracy Rating / Physical Damage, you either want to find them with -8 or -9 to non-channeling craft, or open prefix to craft it yourself. You want this mod on at least 2 out of 3 rings/amulets.
2. Amulet - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/w0P6L2nUb) - basically the same as above but you can focus on crit multi here instead of accuracy rating if you've already reached 100% chance to hit after rings, if not go for accuracy rating. Annoint it with Frenetic.
3. The Surrender Shield
4. Ryslatha's Coil

I think those are in order of what you'd spend. Feel free to PM questions IGN: Doomiiii if I'm online.

well, i guess its not a good time to find items with a good roll in this end phase of the league. only the belt left out. will do converting all currencies into exalts tonite. i think ill manage. the build is great so far. needing some refreshment after a few leagues i always went with summoner. thx for the tips, man! xD
Flicker has always been my favorite skill in this game and this is a great guide for it. This is going to be my long-term min-max build for standard. Flicker is jus so much fun.

A couple of things I wanted to tell people, from experience,

5- A jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you. I've one with some resistances to max my res. get one with the mods you need/lack.

this is NOT optional. i've been 1-shotting myself on corrupted blood mobs. LOL. Once your damage gets up there, you really must have it. And to give you a further example I am very, very far from min-maxing this build AND i'm only running on a 5L and still dying really, really fast if i don't see the mob is corrupted blood.

I sure wish I could use the craicean bleed-cannot-be-inflicted-on-you armor for this build...

Also if you don't see that a rare has the physical thorns mod there is an excellent chance you'll kill yourself again. It took me a while to figure that one out.

Great guide, thanks for writing it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires