[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blutspakt a écrit :

Where should i focus on an upgrade. could have a better weapon ofcourse

right now 4600 life seems not so good.

also dont have a watchers eye... to expensive
i should level to 95 to get the jewelslot up in the middle but feeling way to squishy to do so

focus on upgrading your flasks, awa gems, high roll abyssus if you don't have one, Unnatural instinct if u still didn't get one.
"
rolfdafiftynine a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

:D man believe me it makes all the difference in the world lol. I tried and I know. 79% block is just OP. if it got reduced to ~30%. literary the whole build is useless lol. 40% reduced block chance is deadly for this build especially against bosses who hit hard like Drox, Mino, Phoenix, Hydra, Chimera, etc. you will at least die once from them if the map has the 40% reduced block mod. you can check in your Pob you EHP against phys hits with 30% block and with 79% block :) and see the difference under the calculation tab.

Well I really don't doubt that it's a huge difference. I am feeling it while mapping. Pretty invincible there. Just help me understand the mechanic :D
My pretty wild guess is that it's a mixture of high phys damage on my char + low dps which amplifies chance of getting hit really hard.

Can anyone tell me how to improve my shit really quickly (cheaply)? I am thinking about -9 mana on an amulet + Level 4 enlighten first because it seems I am running low on mana on bosses. But then i don't really know. Paradoxica >190 dps is really expensive.. like 15-20 ex min :(

I didn't get what you are trying to say lol. are we still talking about the block chance?
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 18 oct. 2020 16:06:02
Okay guys, I'm pretty much done with the league and Decided to just put all my gear for sale [in bulk not piece by piece] so if anyone is interested to buy it, head to main page and see the 'Selling my gear' section. it's quite expensive, so if you don't like it, please ignore it. Thanks for everyone who followed the build and hope you enjoyed it. I will always keep the build updated and still answer questions If I can.
Frenzy charges sustain problems confirmed.
Even TS abandoned it.
This build is toast.
Close topic, ban TS.
"
Prof549 a écrit :
Even TS abandoned it.
This build is toast.
Close topic, ban TS.

what? I don't have the slightest problem sustaining frenzies lol. probably awakened multistrike is the reason why sustaining is easier, some people mentioned that.
plus I didn't abandon it, I always make this build every single league and usually get done with league/change builds in the middle, so how is that abandoning it? you seem to know nothing at all and just talk.

you also say frenzy charges sustain problem confirmed, where your build? can u link your gear? or show your character in your profile?
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 18 oct. 2020 17:48:00
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Prof549 a écrit :
Even TS abandoned it.
This build is toast.
Close topic, ban TS.

what? I don't have the slightest problem sustaining frenzies lol. probably awakened multistrike is the reason why sustaining is easier, some people mentioned that.
plus I didn't abandon it, I always make this build every single league and usually get done with league/change builds in the middle, so how is that abandoning it? you seem to know nothing at all and just talk.

you also say frenzy charges sustain problem confirmed, where your build? can u link your gear? or show your character in your profile?

I think awaken multistrike is the cause too, but its one of the most expensive pieces of the whole build yet quite core unlike other upgrades if it has significant impact on frenzy char

My solution is putting a lvl 1 swift affliction on glove and move dread banner to a slot ring in sacrificing some dps for not using steel ring
Dernière édition par konkon999, le 18 oct. 2020 23:25:15

Hello! First time playing Flicker Strike, and also the furthest I have made it in the grind. Finally beat Sirus! Just curious what I should focus on improving next. I'm guessing Ryslatha's Coil if I can get my resit in the right spot. Should I ditch my current amulet? Also when do I get rid of the Mark of the elder? Thanks for the build, really enjoying it!
Yo Blazer with your curent setup which passives would you have gone for at lvl 100? Divine flesh maybe worh getting atmax lvl with 80% chaos res?
"
tcrafter a écrit :

Hello! First time playing Flicker Strike, and also the furthest I have made it in the grind. Finally beat Sirus! Just curious what I should focus on improving next. I'm guessing Ryslatha's Coil if I can get my resit in the right spot. Should I ditch my current amulet? Also when do I get rid of the Mark of the elder? Thanks for the build, really enjoying it!

yes ryslatha's coil will be a big upgrade and you can replace mark of the elder with a ring with t1 accuracy, flat phys, life and it will be even better if it's a steel ring.
"
hyperini a écrit :
Yo Blazer with your curent setup which passives would you have gone for at lvl 100? Divine flesh maybe worh getting atmax lvl with 80% chaos res?

uhh, don't know about divine flesh anymore I actually love my Lethal pride lol and Don't wanna replace it. so maybe go for a megalomaniac mid cluster jewel at the socket in the very bottom of the tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires