[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
DunkenDeezNutz a écrit :
Would it be better to go for a paradoxica with 190-200 pdps with impale or get a rare with 450+ with more attack speed?

Paradoxica is better considering it has:
1- 200pdps
2- 1.5 attack speed
3- 18% chance to impale or higher

with paradoxica like that, it will outmatch a foil with 550pdps [considering you removed swift skewering and took another crit cluster/fortify cluster]
"
N3m3sis21 a écrit :
Hi Blazer,

Thanks for the detailed guide.
Unfortunately, after 2600 fusings my Farrul is still not linked so I am stuck with Cyclone budget right now (lesson learned, will buy a 6linked next time :) ) so I haven't been able to transition to Flicker strike yet.

However, I was wondering if you explored the possibility of using Thread of Hope in the bottom jewel slot (near Golem's Blood).
With a "Large ring", it seems we could reach :
- Panopticon
- Swift Skewering
- Bladedancer
- Tetsudo (not 100% sure about this one being in the "Large" area)

This looks pretty interesting to me but I could be wrong.
Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks

yea I tested it last league... BUT, in min-maxed version, the tree doesn't even go to that socket at all, so to do so, it's suggested to be @lvl 100 to let go of some other points and be able to reach that jewel socket and also allocate the notables granted by thread of hope.

you can do it on the budget version/mid version of the build though if your pathing is near that socket.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 2 oct. 2020 19:22:19
"
Nevzat a écrit :
"
N3m3sis21 a écrit :
Hi Blazer,

Thanks for the detailed guide.
Unfortunately, after 2600 fusings my Farrul is still not linked so I am stuck with Cyclone budget right now (lesson learned, will buy a 6linked next time :) ) so I haven't been able to transition to Flicker strike yet.

However, I was wondering if you explored the possibility of using Thread of Hope in the bottom jewel slot (near Golem's Blood).
With a "Large ring", it seems we could reach :
- Panopticon
- Swift Skewering
- Bladedancer
- Tetsudo (not 100% sure about this one being in the "Large" area)

This looks pretty interesting to me but I could be wrong.
Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks

Seems like a good idea :) interested what OP thinks?

I played around with this idea and pathing to it seemed to cost to much. It def has potential.
Could u plz take a look at my charr?
plz skip my lack of rings and neck atm. My problem is that my damage is miniscule compaired to what it should be with the items i got atm.

I talked with another guy who's going this build too. I have like 90% of same tree and gear as him, besides the rings and neck / weapon.

And just his tooltip dps standing in HO with only auras active is 55k+ while mine is 13k+

I have even tried to use pob to remove his rings and neck, and give him the exact same weapon as me, and he still outdamage me by a ton. could u plz tell me why my singletarget / overall damage is so insanely low? :O
"
Tuganace a écrit :
plz skip my lack of rings and neck atm. My problem is that my damage is miniscule compaired to what it should be with the items i got atm.

I talked with another guy who's going this build too. I have like 90% of same tree and gear as him, besides the rings and neck / weapon.

And just his tooltip dps standing in HO with only auras active is 55k+ while mine is 13k+

I have even tried to use pob to remove his rings and neck, and give him the exact same weapon as me, and he still outdamage me by a ton. could u plz tell me why my singletarget / overall damage is so insanely low? :O

Your profile is set to private, no one can see your character(s). Also the differences in gear you mentioned can make an absolutely massive difference in DPS. If you're checking in POB also, make sure you are turning on things like your flasks, Dread Banner placement, Maim, Frenzy/Power/Challenger charges, etc.
It's public now, and i get what u mean by flask and other stuff, but i turned his flasks off too, and turned everything which i didn't have off. and he still had a ton more dps than me :O
"
Tuganace a écrit :
It's public now, and i get what u mean by flask and other stuff, but i turned his flasks off too, and turned everything which i didn't have off. and he still had a ton more dps than me :O

Half your gems have no quality and aren't level 20, you don't have CoC set up on your Surrender. You should make sure Less Duration Support isn't linked to Blood Rage, or anything that it would affect outside of Aspect of the Cat.

EDIT: You also have a mana leech jewel. Annoint Panopticon/Frenetic/Cleansed Thoughts instead of Mind Drinker, you don't need more mana leech than the jewel gives you.
Dernière édition par NakkielPNW, le 2 oct. 2020 20:50:54
The rings and neck are not the problem, as i said to skip over those 3 things, i have already tried to mimic this guy which i'm like 90% same in everything and he still got a ton more damage then me. i took his rings off and gave him same weapon as me, and he were still much higher than me
"
Tuganace a écrit :

I cant really say, your char is messed up and lots of gems/rare pieces are missing lol. Plus don't compare your dps to any other. it varies too much by your setup and ingame tooltip isn't accurate, it does't calculate impale, close combat, Paradoxica's double damage.. it literary calculates nothing.
most of bossing dps comes from the double totems btw.. which I don't even see in your setup. otherwise everything looks fine to me. A bottled faith will also be a huge damage boost if you can get your hands on one.
"
Tuganace a écrit :

I`m in the same boat. Damage is really, really, really, really low. I mean I don't die, yay, but I hit like a wet noodle. I actually died on Baran a7 because of how long the fight went by.
I imported my char into PoB, put a double impale watcher's eye (which I don't have yet) and AT MOST I'd reach 7m dps with a 600 pdps foil (I hand crafted one to mimic paradoxica's effect).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires