[3.11 Harvest] "Auto-Cannon" Chief's General / All content EZ / Tanky with DPS / Videos & GIF

Is there tree leveling path?
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Is there tree leveling path?

Added in the post :)
(at the bottom)
Hey, I've been following this guide quite liberally.
I didn't stick to strict upgrade patterns in items,
nor did I consciously choose my passive progression.

Around level 50 I noticed my damage on a 6-link (in my tabbi rasi) was falling off a bit. I checked my passives, but I couldn't figure out what was the problem. Then I noticed I was still using a 100dps Limbsplit as well as other literal starter items I put on at levels 1 through 10.

After actually changing gear for the first time in act 7, my damage shot up significantly and my survivability wasn't even an issue since everything died before it could touch me.

I just hit 64 and equipped Disintegrator and again my dps more than doubled. I really liked the playstyle/build even when I was doing barely any damage, but now I got some actual deeps, I just love it.

Mobbing, bossing and labs are a breeze, especially with numlock and instant cries. Just amazing. Thank you so much for this build guide!

EDIT: Just did a no-flask A10 Kitava at level 66 without dying. This build is so much fun!
Dernière édition par Bjarkil, le 3 juil. 2020 18:53:34
Looks sick, I really want to try it out so I might roll a Marauder later to try it out. However, I have a question. Is there an option to use something other than Cyclone? I see we use it just to cast Wave of Conviction and Desecrate. Just not a fan of the generic spin myself, feels like every build uses it. I just wanna CANNON dudes with Consecrated Path.
"
Overmasterr a écrit :
Looks sick, I really want to try it out so I might roll a Marauder later to try it out. However, I have a question. Is there an option to use something other than Cyclone? I see we use it just to cast Wave of Conviction and Desecrate. Just not a fan of the generic spin myself, feels like every build uses it. I just wanna CANNON dudes with Consecrated Path.

Cyclone also gives you fortify and more endurance charges (10% to gain a end.charge on melee crit)

But sure, you can use Arcanist Brand + WoC + Desecrate

Nice, I'll be sure to try this out. I have a fairly substantial budget so I look forward to really pushing this thing ;) I'll probably have lots of questions as I try and figure things out so thanks in advance!
for leveling, what skills you recommend? just go cyclone or something?
"
Talsma0 a écrit :

I myself just used random skills like Ground Slam and Sunder, then I just went straight to General + Con.Path.

The thing that really matters when you're leveling up as a melee is the weapon, not the skill, you should keep your weapon upgraded as you progress (unlike spells)
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
Talsma0 a écrit :

I myself just used random skills like Ground Slam and Sunder, then I just went straight to General + Con.Path.

The thing that really matters when you're leveling up as a melee is the weapon, not the skill, you should keep your weapon upgraded as you progress (unlike spells)

currently useing 2 screaming eagles.

im lvl 28, what should be my next weapon?
Just use staves, qualy them to +20 and add more phys dmg.
el Babo

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires