[3.11] Gladiator Masochist - Active Guarding, Bleed, Dual-Curse, Full Counterattack Build

"
CammieMac a écrit :
Thank you didn't even think to try anything like that.

Sry about that long pob text spam
"
Dezus a écrit :
The gear is not min/maxed, but the phys damage reduction is maxed, their is leveling that can be done, and gear to be bought that can easily get it towards 6k. In game right now im lvl 87 w/ 5k spending close to nothing and only boss that stands a chance is the Plaza/Orchard one.

Indeed im trying out the build and it seems solid. Will report back when i get to maps tho
How tanky is the build?. Could you play hardcore with it?. I dont understand the playstyle. You have to walk with molten shell active all the time?. If you dont have it you can die?
Dernière édition par yissus, le 28 juin 2020 23:54:33
"
yissus a écrit :
How tanky is the build?. Could you play hardcore with it?. I dont understand the playstyle. You have to walk with molten shell active all the time?. If you dont have it you can die?

It's pretty tanky; mostly you walk into mobs, stand there, and swing your axe. Don't play hardcore, so I don't know if you could play it in hc. You don't need Molten Shell active all the time, it just makes it safer. You can die even with Molten Shell active.
Looks cool! What about a hard bosses like Sirus?
"
Speektre a écrit :
"
Dezus a écrit :
The gear is not min/maxed, but the phys damage reduction is maxed, their is leveling that can be done, and gear to be bought that can easily get it towards 6k. In game right now im lvl 87 w/ 5k spending close to nothing and only boss that stands a chance is the Plaza/Orchard one.

Indeed im trying out the build and it seems solid. Will report back when i get to maps tho

Awesome dude! I have never had as many lol moments clearing maps as playing this. Have fun!
"
Dakkar890 a écrit :
Looks cool! What about a hard bosses like Sirus?

Not there yet but every single boss has been a breeze besides the Orchard/Plaza boss who is close to impossible regardless of level.
"
yissus a écrit :

It plays like a reflect build for the enemies. They attack you, they all die. You attack some but your primary attack is mainly for triggering bleeds and bosses. You nuke everything.
Starting T12 maps, still going well. Satisfying watching everything explode. Bosses are starting to take a long time, which is to be expected.

Still playing, Dezus? How're you looking to finish out the build?
Dernière édition par danielshawnds, le 1 juil. 2020 05:29:03
"
danielshawnds a écrit :
Starting T12 maps, still going well. Satisfying watching everything explode. Bosses are starting to take a long time, which is to be expected.

Still playing, Dezus? How're you looking to finish out the build?

It is going great. I know it will keep scaling, but the shield (the surrender) and max/min gear is the expensive next step for me. That aside, it is still strong and a blast to farm on.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires