3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

thanks Wrecker for a decent guide. I've played lacerate gladiator for the last 4 leagues...best I ever did with lucky drops was Level 95, but this league started poor. After 4 other characters, the VD one, a TS juggernaut, a bleed gladiator, and a cheiftan.... with none able to survive a T11 map... I was about hang up this league then I found your guide.

OK, bladestorm...hmmmm. why not. So I started another char, and well, mana was tuff til the mana leech, but I'm following the tree, made it to blood aquaduct at level 53, currently 65 and still there but moving on to kill Kitava in 2 levels (I have a 350dps axe to use at 67).

To be honest, I am pleased with the toughness of this char, the guide moved my lab ascendency order around and that makes a difference. I'm using tempest shield with curse on hit with warlords mark...helped mana at lower levels, I have enough mana now to run pride too, but it's not necessary yet.

A few more days and I should be in red maps, hopefully with no issues, learning a new skill was a challenge, but I think i've almost figured it out, and this is much more fun than a VD spellslinger.

again thanks....

update... level 74 in maps, upgraded gear somewhat, working on life on tree now, very happy.

at level 75 cleared a T11 map, that my other chars couldn't at level 85+
Dernière édition par nicemoki, le 14 août 2020 23:56:34
"
ongik a écrit :
Spoiler
First I would to say thank Wrecker_of_Days for this guide. I am just a casual SSF player. The build is quite fun, but more then that the information that you put into the guide is extremely helpful.

This is the first time I ever try melee character. What I found difficult is fighting boss in close range. I got killed so many times when the boss shoot laser. Because it is so close, I do not have time to run. Also by far this is the slowest character I ever play.

Right now I am stuck in High Templar Avarius. My character can't out run his laser.

Any advise? Thank you.
Thanks ongik! You're very kind! I'm glad the build/guide is both enjoyable and helpful. Thanks for your kindness :).

Levelling can always be tough. Different playstyles mixed with what drops can be tricky. Having a Quicksilver Flasks is helpful for those situations as well. If you haven't done Bestel's optional quest in the first act, you can get a Quicksilver flask from that quest. But even without the previously suggested movement speed or quicksilver flask, you can avoid his beams that come from his hands if you stay close to him. It makes the distance you have to run a lot less.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
nicemoki a écrit :
Spoiler
thanks Wrecker for a decent guide. I've played lacerate gladiator for the last 4 leagues...best I ever did with lucky drops was Level 95, but this league started poor. After 4 other characters, the VD one, a TS juggernaut, a bleed gladiator, and a cheiftan.... with none able to survive a T11 map... I was about hang up this league then I found your guide.

OK, bladestorm...hmmmm. why not. So I started another char, and well, mana was tuff til the mana leech, but I'm following the tree, made it to blood aquaduct at level 53, currently 65 and still there but moving on to kill Kitava in 2 levels (I have a 350dps axe to use at 67).

To be honest, I am pleased with the toughness of this char, the guide moved my lab ascendency order around and that makes a difference. I'm using tempest shield with curse on hit with warlords mark...helped mana at lower levels, I have enough mana now to run pride too, but it's not necessary yet.

A few more days and I should be in red maps, hopefully with no issues, learning a new skill was a challenge, but I think i've almost figured it out, and this is much more fun than a VD spellslinger.

again thanks....

update... level 74 in maps, upgraded gear somewhat, working on life on tree now, very happy.

at level 75 cleared a T11 map, that my other chars couldn't at level 85+
Thanks nicemoki! Those are some great modifications that you made to accommodate levelling! Nice work! I'm glad you're having a great time. It feels soo good when you have that character that can handle content that it shouldn't. It really comes down to your weapon though. You've done well to have a 350 DPS weapon waiting for you! Nice work.

Thanks for the honest feedback. Let me know how it goes as you progress!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Update... level 81 in some T13 maps, running mines at monster level 81 with no problem. Still wrapping up life nodes on tree on right bottom, still have last lab to do.

thanks again.

PS weapon does 448dps, that may be helping some.
Hey Dude,

Really loving this guide and how cheap and enjoyable it is.
Ive kinda converted your setup to a cyclone set up, but i feel like im lacking with like or armour or shield on some T7 / t8 maps.

Any possiblity you could look at my character and equipment and help m improve on som stuff? im still quite new to the game and soo much to learn
"
nicemoki a écrit :
Spoiler
Update... level 81 in some T13 maps, running mines at monster level 81 with no problem. Still wrapping up life nodes on tree on right bottom, still have last lab to do.

thanks again.

PS weapon does 448dps, that may be helping some.
Awesome nicemoki! That's a low level for T13s! Especially if you're not fully ascended! Nice job! I mean, ya, your amazing weapon helps for sure, but you have done really well! I hope you get to ascend soon. Thanks for the kind feedback and great job!

Annnnnd

"
Spoiler
Hey Dude,

Really loving this guide and how cheap and enjoyable it is.
Ive kinda converted your setup to a cyclone set up, but i feel like im lacking with like or armour or shield on some T7 / t8 maps.

Any possiblity you could look at my character and equipment and help m improve on som stuff? im still quite new to the game and soo much to learn
Hey Machete-0_0!

Thanks for your kindness! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

So this build is really dependant on blocking for it's defence. But that's really it. So any missed block or DOT against us hits pretty hard. DOTs are going to be mitigated with resistances and flasks (for bleed). Hits that aren't blocked are only mitigated with Fortify. We actually have very little improvements to armour on our tree. So any investment into armour with gear will only partially help. It'll essentially only provide you with the flat amount of armour as our % increase is marginal. I mean, that helps, but only if there isn't another affix worthwhile to you.

So the key is to move around so that you aren't surprised too much by unblocked damage.

Your gear looks good! I think for now, just make sure that all your gear has the basics before you move on to the min/maxed stuff. So if I remember correctly, I think your gloves, a ring, and your amulet don't have life (or barely). When that upgrade becomes available, take it. Then worry about improving damage again later. I know that sounds basic but I'd start with that. Some of your gear is better than mine though!

I hope that helps.

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker, Just to let you know I never quite gave up trying this build. Manage to have reached level 84 at moment which is pretty good for this 67 year old. getting to love bladestorm and finding that herald of purity helps a lot. So thanks a lot for a fun build and good luck to all in these troubled times.
Hey guys, I love this build and I've been having a blast with it. I am however struggling with it at awakening level 5 t16 maps.. I die often and bosses take a long time to die. Do you have any gear upgrade recommendation? I have a few ex spare to invest on this awesome character.
just made level 90, still going strong, T15 red maps no issues, even fully loaded with sextants and fragments. I prefer mining than mapping, so running maps primarily to get sulfite, haven't bought scarabs yet, but about time I think. I finally did get an exalted orb to drop, just don't know what to spend it on, gear wise I'm not hurting too bad.

Thanks again.. your guide rocks, as does this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires