[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

Going to try this build couse I love infernal blow. when do you start using infernal blow instead of frost blades?
"
nh9911nh a écrit :
Going to try this build couse I love infernal blow. when do you start using infernal blow instead of frost blades?

Sweet thanks!

Well, that's mostly for league start when you have nothing. At this stage in the league I imagine you have some chaos, so with a Tabula and some GG lvling gear, you can start right away with Infernal Blow.
BIG 3.11 Gear Update!

Ok, today's are big boy changes! NOT CHEAP = tons of DEEPS ;)

Let's take a look at the goodies...

Gear and Skills

The biggest changes being:

Awakened Melee Phys
Awakened Elem Dmg
Bottled Faith
Tailwind boots
Amulet

Take a look at the DEEPS below!

GL

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/yjfFp2Ev

Hi there! The build is awesome, always enjoyed infernal blow with its explosions and stuff. Have you considered using combustion support instead of may be increased phys? Should be great dps increase since we get 100% phys to fire conversion. Or instead of Fortify supp and take Fortitude in ascendancy tree (this would be the most dps increase, but i think the Last to fall node is such a good backup so idk)
"
Voodoorod a écrit :
Hi there! The build is awesome, always enjoyed infernal blow with its explosions and stuff. Have you considered using combustion support instead of may be increased phys? Should be great dps increase since we get 100% phys to fire conversion. Or instead of Fortify supp and take Fortitude in ascendancy tree (this would be the most dps increase, but i think the Last to fall node is such a good backup so idk)

you could use combustion supp on your totems, done it before on an infernal blow berzerker and it worked great.
"
thegush a écrit :
"
Voodoorod a écrit :

you could use combustion supp on your totems, done it before on an infernal blow berzerker and it worked great.

Thanks fellas!

I had used Combustion in Standard, you can see it linked on the Fleshripper under the STD gear list, but not in 3.11.

The suggestion to link it to totems is very nice GG!

If only I could get +culling on my gloves, then I could drop it from the totems. But getting culling will require some "influence" seed crafting and a lot of luck!

A relatively simple solution would be an "Unset" Shaper ring and move Blood Rage there.

There's also "Close Combat" to consider as IB support; I am look into that as well.

GL!

Edit: Here we go! Combustion added :)

Looks like I can run max lvl 11 Combustion cuz of Int reqs, but should be more than enough, I hope...
Dernière édition par corosou, le 2 juil. 2020 12:21:14
New Showcase video

Youtube: Shaper - 1 Death

Looking great on Shaper!

Though, I got stupid greedy at the end and got smoked for wanting to end it quickly hehe

Enjoy!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 2 juil. 2020 15:17:10
Video and Gear Update!

A few things to mention today..

First, a GIF collage of Uber Lab moments showcasing the Lab Runner abilities of the build:

You can let Izaro slam you NP! Make sure you run Devoto's though, no reason to go through traps with Abyssus, just silly and the Movement on Devoto's will make running Lab a cakewalk.

Second, a youtube video showing pretty fun T16 Mapping with Devoto's and Melee Splash:

Youtube: T16 Overgrown Shrine - Devoto's, Melee Splash, Scarabs, Chunky Beast, Harbs, Legion, Breach

Now the goodies...

Gear and Skills

Changes being:

Close Combat - A huge support I was neglecting is now part of the main setup. Fortify once again is moved to Leap Slam, which lost Faster Attack. This is not a problem as Close Combat provides a substantial boost to "Travel" skills, making Leaps after killing mobs travel incredibly far and fast. It's very satisfying once you get used to it. You move from pack to pack very effortlessly. You can see it in the video.

Combustion Support - This was added to Totems at the suggestion of "@thegush", thanks! A nice little boost, specially for bossing.

Gloves - I finally finished crafting them and I'm pretty happy with the result!

Finally, my new upgrade project! Shaper ring with Assassin's Mark on Hit + T1 Elemental Damage with Attacks.

The plan goes something like this:

-::- T1 Shaper Ring with Assassin's Mark on Hit + Elem. dmg with atks -::-

1) Buy Shaper Ring Base ilvl 81 (higher ilvl unlock more bs)
2) Alt./Regal/Prismatic craft T1 Elem. dmg with atks + any other good mod or mods you can remove
3) Remove shit mods if needed
4) Slam Crit aug seed until you get T1 assassin's mark on hit (There's only 2 crit mods possible)
5) Slam Phys aug seed until you get T1 #-# phys
6) Slam Life aug seed until you get T1 life
7) Slam Elem aug seeds for whatever elements / chaos resists you want

Here's an example I was able to snag for 1EX:

This I can Remove Life/Add Life, Add Phys/Remove Phys/Add Phys until I get T1 #-#, and then Add Crit/Remove Crit/Add Crit until I hit Assassin's Mark 12. That's it! Really shouldn't be that hard. I'll keep you guys posted on the results.

Best bases are Steel Ring or Opal, not that big a diff between them in PoB. Expensive... around 3ex for bases.

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/1XDzxCZ7

As you can see, DPS has gone up by a lot! ;)

GL!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 4 juil. 2020 04:05:17
Quick Ring Update

It's starting to take shape:

Got a T2 Phys roll on second attempt, so it's just a matter of time for T1.

Swapped Lightning res for Cold res. Re-rolled Elem Atk.

Next step is to remove life/add life. Making sure to remove the crafted life first!! So, it's not one of the mods that gets removed, wasting the craft. Until I get T1 life.

Then aug/remove Crit until Assassin's, so a matter of time.

Even so, a GG ring as is imo...

GL!
How is single target damage for infernal blow?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires