[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

Can confirm the build works great with 2H and with dual wielding, for budget start I recommend 2h because its cheaper to get (I bought a 528 pdps fleshripper for like 35-45c), helps if you know how to use PoB though because you can copy paste the item from pathofexile.com/trade to see how much dps increase you get with infernal blow and that particular item.

This is also not a strict build (very flexible, which is good), you could easily turn it into a glacial blow or something else (just swap fire nodes with ice nodes, axe nodes with mace nodes), but the thing that makes this a build and not a showcase is exactly the passive tree. Sure there is no "Pick this and that gem at act 3 and 4" but you should use your own head a bit too (and frost blades works).

The whole point of this thread is to show new players who have not used infernal blow before the optimal passives and some gear you can use to get the skill working to the max. There is no reason for you to get a t1 fleshripper just to make it a build, just check out any min max bow builds out there. Creator has put up a budget gear item section to help out with your item choices, and of course you should ask for help here as well if you have problem with your damage output / effective hp.

I myself am currently pretty much following the 2h passives the creator put up (same in standard with fleshripper), Ngamahu works also if you want cheap 1-3c weapon (but only for the fire penetration). You can get to 1m dps easily without any mirrors or whatsoever with 6l ashrend + abyssus among with other semi cheap items, ashrend is only like 13-20c.. I have been progressing maps slowly but will switch to dual wield setup later when I get the rolls / currency. Dual wielding will cost you a bit more at start (unless economy changes).

Overall very nice build and I don't regret anything about using it. Keep up the good work Corosou!
Dernière édition par Pikkuhippi, le 27 juin 2020 12:12:15
PoE.ninja Build Update!

Quite happy about this! It turns out I'm parsing as the top DPS Infernal Blow, even with Melee Splash as 6th link.

PoE.ninja: Infernal Blow Builds (sorted by DPS)

GL!
Dernière édition par corosou, le 28 juin 2020 16:09:17
New Showcase video

Youtube: T16 Chimera - DPS, Face Tank Test

Just a Chimera run to check the latest DPS and survivability.

Unfortunately, sound didn't record, so I added some music.

Enjoy!
3.11 Gear Update!

Ok, well build is looking great and I surpassed the DPS I had with my Standard setup ;) So much for the people complaining about this being a BS "showcase".

I've made a lot of changes. Here's the current setup.

Gear and Skills

Melee Splash for mapping, Melee Phys for single target.

The most expensive item is Fate Etcher Siege Axe at 8ex. The gloves I'm quite proud to have crafted myself with Seeds. The Loreweave I bought for 1ex and linked myself.

Use Devoto's for: Uber Lab, Delving, Safe levelling.

There's still a lot room to improve, so stay tuned. Definitely wanna get my hands on a "Bottled Faith" and Tailwind boots.

GL

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/fj3MYcCR

Dernière édition par corosou, le 30 juin 2020 15:33:33
New Showcase video

Youtube: Mastermind - Deathless

Just Mastermind fight. I've done it probably 4 times in my life, so I was extra careful running around avoiding stuff, but when I did take damage it didn't seem to be too bad...

Enjoy!
PoE.ninja Build Update!

Pushed DPS way past what anyone else has in PoE.ninja!

GL!
hi, starting this build(big fan of infernal blow) and ive got a few questions:
1.how would a 2h with kaom's heart affect this build?(more survivability less dps?)
2.would another ascendancy be viable?(specificly, a slayer)

tnx.
I must be really noob, but what is for the frenzy skill in the axe? its needed to obtain the frenzy charges? isnt there another way more easy to get frenzy charges?
"
thegush a écrit :
hi, starting this build(big fan of infernal blow) and ive got a few questions:
1.how would a 2h with kaom's heart affect this build?(more survivability less dps?)
2.would another ascendancy be viable?(specificly, a slayer)

tnx.

Glad to hear it!

You could definitely do a 2H + Kaom's. Actually I was just running the numbers with @Pikkuhippi who posted earlier in this thread and a 20EX Fleshripper like the one below, would be a 1.6M DPS up for my current setup, even with the DW nodes, so definitely 2H is a lot more DPS:

Slayer could work, but the tricky part will be the Accuracy. Without the Taunt 100% to hit, we're pretty low on chance to hit. You could make this work with any of them though: Zerker, Jugg, Chieftain, Gladiator.

GL!
"
devilmanmmx a écrit :
I must be really noob, but what is for the frenzy skill in the axe? its needed to obtain the frenzy charges? isnt there another way more easy to get frenzy charges?

It's not a noob question, it can be a bit confusing.

So, for mapping gaining Frenzy is done through Blood Rage, which you just cast once and as long as you're killing you keep it up and gain charges.

For bosses, for example at the start of Shaper, because of the long dialog, you're not going to have a way to generate charges ahead of time, so as soon you can attack, you use Frenzy a few times and you get charges. Takes a second.

The other option is to pre-equip Ralakesh boots and swap them out just before the fight starts:

If it bothers you losing that link, you can swap Blood Rage > Frenzy at boss and fit in Vaal Haste, for example, in the Frenzy slot. There's not many other skills we can use there anyway.

GL!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires