[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

"
KyanShibaDono a écrit :
Any Specific Reason you didn't take tribal fury? thought you might of because it your right next to it.

Actually, no... no real good reason for not having grabbed it, except an oversight.

It's probably because I rely too much on the "Show node power: combined DPS" feature in PoB to highlight nodes worth grabbing and since it doesn't calculate Tribal Fury, I overlooked it.

Appreciate the suggestion! I will definitely look into incorporating it.

Edit: I'd like to further note that there are other opportunities for optimization in the tree, such as those 4 points to grab life/mana leech and the 30 int node.

Rest assured I will address all those little optimization details once I see what the new league has to offer.
Dernière édition par corosou, le 18 juin 2020 15:27:43
Sick guide!
"
sirdond a écrit :
Yeah sure, I mean what skill is not playable with a T1 Fleshripper with legacy mods, corrupted legacy Shaper's touch and legacy Loreweave, and others that I missed on first glance.

Nothing wrong with showcases, but don't mark them as a guide when it clearly is not.

Seems like a damn good guide to me, I've played other builds from this creator before and they have always worked as advertised.
Dernière édition par haamoo, le 19 juin 2020 00:50:52
"
haamoo a écrit :
Sick guide!

Thx homie! :)
No offense, but I just came across this "guide" while looking for something fresh to play in 3.11, and quite frankly, it's not a guide. It's just a showcase of some gear on standard that looks good on PoB.

And I won't read or reply to you, but "guide" creator seriously needs to get a stick out of his anus. You show all your stats based on a GG Fleshripper and Ryslatha's, etc, that most players won't have access to, then get absurdly butthurt when someone points that out to you, and summon a bunch of sycophants or friends to put the guy down.

Shame on you. To anyone else looking, this build is just a generic 2H melee champion. Move on.
"
No offense, but I just came across this "guide" while looking for something fresh to play in 3.11, and quite frankly, it's not a guide. It's just a showcase of some gear on standard that looks good on PoB.

And I won't read or reply to you, but "guide" creator seriously needs to get a stick out of his anus. You show all your stats based on a GG Fleshripper and Ryslatha's, etc, that most players won't have access to, then get absurdly butthurt when someone points that out to you, and summon a bunch of sycophants or friends to put the guy down.

Shame on you. To anyone else looking, this build is just a generic 2H melee champion. Move on.

Hmm, I must be imagining things then, cuz I am comfortably into red maps with this setup:

Swap Splash > Ruthless for single-target.

Helm: 1c
Axes: 15c and Warlord's one alt + regal spam crafted
Gloves: Base dropped and Harvest Crafted
Boots: 3c
Belt: Dropped
Rings: ~5-10c
Amulet: 5c and oils dropped but, most expensive one 17c
"

Can't it be a WIP? Why are you so but hurt lol
Dernière édition par viniam12, le 23 juin 2020 15:40:59
3.11 Gear Update!

Ok, I'm well into red maps, so far T15 max and just got my first major upgrade, so it's a good time to post the progress.

I'm still Dual Wielding and it feels pretty good, plus Warlord Siege Axes have some really nice suffix phys mods I wanna try crafting. Either way, I'll mess with crafting a 2H at some point too.

I've also made quite a few changes to the tree, so make sure you check either my toon or the PoB export below.

Gear and Skills

Melee Splash for mapping, Ruthless for single target.

The most expensive item is Ryslatha's and it was only 4EX, so certainly very easily attainable, though not required. I was mapping with Perseverance for a long time no problem.

There's still a lot of room to improve, so stay tuned.

I'll record some videos and post soon...

GL

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/a7YvaQv0

3.11 Gear Update!

Made quite a few changes. I'm liking how the build is feeling and there's still room to grow. A lot of my gems are still not 20Q.

Gear and Skills

I've decided to stay DW for now cuz it feels really nice. I dunno if I wanna do slow attacks tbh...

The chest is actually very good DPS up and only 15c for 6L, then colored using seed craft.

I picked up the Abyssus for 25c, the boots 50c, mark of the elder 70c, shaper ring 25c.

Currently running a bit low on life, cuz of the Abyssus and Ashrend don't contribute much there. Eventually you would upgrade out of these into a GG rare. Also, still 92, so a few lvls and I'll be above 5k again. Either way, even with Abyssus the guy is pretty tanky.

Clear and single target are pretty good. Check the video below:

Youtube: T16 Cage - Enfeebled, Abyssus, Reduced Armor

Latest PoB
https://pastebin.com/y1KCHLti

GL!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires