[3.12] Tectonic Slam Zerker/Chieftain ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed Dual Wielding Swords

"
Ziebol a écrit :
Building this one as a last in this leauge to burn some currency. Im currently on levling progress and preapering gear. I have got question about Large Cluster jewelers. Are you takking all mods from large one I mean: marial momentum, martial peowess, quick and deadly, cremator, prismatic heart, widespread destruction, or are you skipping some of it? Should I focuss on exacly same ones or there are any other ones, better/difrent ?

Hey man i only take 2/3 of the large passives on the large jewels so i can free up some points, I found that taking the third one does not add too much dps for me and would rather use it for jewels. You could prob get a bit of a better one but I went with those bc they fit the gear i had at the time.

"
rafaelsyfu a écrit :
Hi! Loving the build man, just wanna ask what level would you spec out from hollow palm for this build to be viable?

I would prob spec out of hollow palm when i start mapping its just so good for leveling and you dont have to worry about gear while you're leveling which is always great so you can get to mapping faster :).
Thanks for the Build. I am leveling now but only play Standard league. I know I wont get the same DPS without Cluster Jewels any ideas how to get decent DPS without Cluster Jewels. Enough to Boss easily. I played around with POB and like the idea of Bigger AOE so was opting to head up to the Explosive Impact Node via Amplify. Figured this would make mapping easier.

I bought all the gear today including:

I've been playing this build the past few days, and have been having a blast. My defenses are still a bit sketchy, plenty of random 1-shot moments, but for the most part I've just been booty blasting everything. Currently sitting at 93, with about 60m Sirus DPS in POB.

Here is a Pastebin to my setup: https://pastebin.com/ccWJ2cEw

Any sort of guidance as to what I should focus on/upgrade next would be much appreciated <3
"
adema2k a écrit :
Thanks for the Build. I am leveling now but only play Standard league. I know I wont get the same DPS without Cluster Jewels any ideas how to get decent DPS without Cluster Jewels. Enough to Boss easily. I played around with POB and like the idea of Bigger AOE so was opting to head up to the Explosive Impact Node via Amplify. Figured this would make mapping easier.

I bought all the gear today including:

Hey bud, I don't really play standard, but i imagine you have a ton of items to choose from. Upgrade your chest to get some crit on it, add tailwind, get an enchanted helm. Get gloves that dont have temp chain on it. Someone will have to correct me on this, but i believe the gloves can only cast one of those curses at once, not sure which one will override. I would also prob upgrade the foil to something with 400+ pdps and phy as extra fire. You can pick up some more sword nodes and crit multi to scale more damage as well.

"
xZora a écrit :
I've been playing this build the past few days, and have been having a blast. My defenses are still a bit sketchy, plenty of random 1-shot moments, but for the most part I've just been booty blasting everything. Currently sitting at 93, with about 60m Sirus DPS in POB.

Here is a Pastebin to my setup: https://pastebin.com/ccWJ2cEw

Any sort of guidance as to what I should focus on/upgrade next would be much appreciated <3

I would say some big upgrades would be
- easiest upgrade would be to get the templar gloves, easy dps boost - but you would have to reshuffle your resistance
- getting an extra fire dmg + fire pen watchers eye
- i would POB a phys as extra fire dmg sword to see if it gets you higher
- replace pulverise with awakened melee phys to get intimidate
- enchant your helm with either a berserk increased effect, reduced rage, or extra charge slams from TS. I like the reduced rage bc it helps you sustain berserk for most of the map and that reduced 20% dmg taken helps ALOT
- get to 94 and use that last gem slot up haha

I don't die too often unless i'm careless and dying to stupid shit. Is your berserk up most of the time, using vaal molten shell when needed? bind enduring cry to left click?
Dernière édition par dgmsti2012, le 19 mai 2020 14:47:52
Thanks for great build. Had ton of fun going for 40/40 :)

This is my sirus setup (skipped molten shell - not enough souls in that fight):

With this setup i have around 135M damage. Could replace Cinderswallow for something more useful.
I will continue to enjoy this char going to standard.
Hope that upcoming changes (slam skills, rage and warcries), make this even stronger and more fun:)

Dernière édition par ondrix07, le 8 juin 2020 15:11:20
"
ondrix07 a écrit :
Thanks for great build. Had ton of fun going for 40/40 :)

This is my sirus setup (skipped molten shell - not enough souls in that fight):

With this setup i have around 135M damage. Could replace Cinderswallow for something more useful.
I will continue to enjoy this char going to standard.
Hope that upcoming changes (slam skills, rage and warcries), make this even stronger and more fun:)

Awesome gear you have there! I think i ended up topping out at almost 200M before I stopped improving this guy in 3.10, but that was a very very min maxed version with the berserker effect helm, i liked annointing fatal blade as well more but i eventually went back to battle cry to fit more jewels in.

All in all, glad you had fun with the build!

I'm probably going to league start TS as a 2hander and use a combo of infernal cry and enduring cry, but we'll see. I think i'll eventually switch back to DW because i prefer the speed over a 2h but we'll see what GGG has in store for us. I think 2h fire builds will be pretty meta next league so hopefully it doesn't increase the prices for the pieces we use by too much.
I am anxiously awaiting the patch notes lol.

I really want to run this build and trying to scout out how hard the changes are gonna inflate prices :D
patch notes are out. POG levels of tectonic slam buffs? will this build remain duel wield with the 2-hander changes?
Haha patch notes already look pretty crazy.

Things I already see changing:
- Maintaining berserk will be really hard if you get warbringer
- DW Nerf will reduce our dmg pretty significantly
- Cluster Jewel changes
- Vaal Molten Shell is kinda big since it'll take so much more armor to get the same amt of mitigation now and you can't stack it with IC anymore

I need to go back to the drawing board and rethink some of this, Chieftain might be more appealing to play this league so I'll need to play around with some numbers to see what I want to roll.

"
Neo160 a écrit :
patch notes are out. POG levels of tectonic slam buffs? will this build remain duel wield with the 2-hander changes?

I would love to stay DW if I can as I prefer the speed, but the nerf kind of sucks. I will probably start out with 2H as a league starter than transition to DW when I farm up some currency. I do foresee TS becoming more meta this league so it might be more expensive to run, but they've nerfed quite a few components from this build so it's a bit sad to see. I'll have to revisit some changes once POB gets updated.
Dernière édition par dgmsti2012, le 17 juin 2020 03:25:43
hey dmg on 3.11 still up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires