[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
SavtaShazam a écrit :
Hi!
The build looked very very good, but bladestorm really puts me off on the clear aspect.
Saw in some of your comments that you can use Cyclone (seemed best option given the tree and clear, at least for me).
Any thing I should be aware of when doing it with cyclone? Or the reasoning behind no using cyclone?

Thanks in advance!

the main reason is fiver and i dont like cyclone, and u wanna use infused channeling with it so u need more int from somewhere.

Also for bladestorm u can use a explode chest and drop close combat for fortify those things should be better for clear.
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
AriGold2507 a écrit :
Heu buddy quick question, looking to upgrade my Lycosidae to the Saviour next, I saw a decent one but it has Resolute Technique corrupted into it. I'm guessing we DON'T want that, right? As it will prevent us from doing crits? Or did I misinterpret?

Resolute Technique is rlly bad on a saviour and also bad for the build.

Yep thought so, makes sense. Thank you for the confirmation though!
Starting up my stream now. If you need help or want to hang out, feel free to stop by! ♥

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Regarding the large cluster jewels, in the gear section of the post there is 2 x jewel with deep cuts and run through but in the PoB it's 1 x deep cuts + run through and the other is deep cuts + martial prowess + fuel the fight. What's the best combo?
"
AriGold2507 a écrit :
Regarding the large cluster jewels, in the gear section of the post there is 2 x jewel with deep cuts and run through but in the PoB it's 1 x deep cuts + run through and the other is deep cuts + martial prowess + fuel the fight. What's the best combo?

Both seem to work pretty well.

I think I added the fuel the fight for the mana leech since we are already full on impale, and the mana was helpful. I'm not sure why I haven't added any 3rd mod on the Deep Cuts + Run Through though. Should add Martial Prowess on that one.

The damage doesn't seem to be that big of a difference.

But either works.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 6 mai 2020 10:10:48
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
AriGold2507 a écrit :

Both seem to work pretty well.

I think I added the fuel the fight for the mana leech since we are already full on impale, and the mana was helpful. I'm not sure why I haven't added any 3rd mod on the Deep Cuts + Run Through though. Should add Martial Prowess on that one.

The damage doesn't seem to be that big of a difference.

But either works.

Thanks for the confirmation buddy, currently trying to make the transition to the saviour, but struggling to get the necessary accuracy (trying to craft my own gloves and helmet) - any suggestions for that?
Hi ! sorry if you answered this already but i never used ryslatha's so im a bit confused. if im understanding correctly i should look for high rolls on both max and minimum physical damage right? or should i look for low roll on the minimum? just to make sure. thanks !
"
CaptainCix a écrit :
Hi ! sorry if you answered this already but i never used ryslatha's so im a bit confused. if im understanding correctly i should look for high rolls on both max and minimum physical damage right? or should i look for low roll on the minimum? just to make sure. thanks !

low on the minimum and high for maximum and max is more important
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
CaptainCix a écrit :

low on the minimum and high for maximum and max is more important

Alright thanks !
Are the links for lacerate the same?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires