33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

BIG DEEPS ABUSING IMPALE
Spoiler

Pros and cons :

+ PERFECT boss killer, decent clear
+ Tanky , can do 4 orbs ( fuck 5 orbs, scaling is broken ) t16 with double beyond and not die
+ 23k VMS
+ Budget version 5-8kk dps with shit gear
+ min-maxed version over 30kk+ dps, room to improve
+ face tank simulacrum with 30K+ armor @ fortify
+ life leech feels smooth, no life drops
+ 3 perma endurance / frenzy charges , further making us tankier

- Facebreaker AOE might feel small if youve played slayer before
- doable but hard to do no life leech mod maps
- min maxed version is expensive, and painful to min-max
- decent, but not top clear map speed. best used as simulacrum farmer / boss killer
- 25ex watcher's eye
- abyssus / 5k hp TOP
- cyclone is not suited for everyone's playstyle

- not ssf/hc viable

A little bit of background. I've started this league as usual gladiator, went full block with surrender, found it boring and lack dps. Searched through poe ninja for some builds and found out that NO-ONE ABUSES THE NEW CLUSTER JEWELS. THEY ARE BROKEN.

Would you look at that? :)

Spoiler

So you might ask - how do we scale our damage then? Taking into fact that our facebreaker's give us up to 800% MORE physical damage WITH UNARMED attacks, we should abuse impale number and its flat dps to the maximum.

This build uses a LOT of new cluster jewels TO ITS MAXIMUM POWER.

Allright, you are all horny at this point probably eh? Lets get to the point, and gear overview.

Watcher's eye :
Spoiler

If your on a budget ignore this. This along with bottled faith should be the last thing you get in your build.

Helmet :

Spoiler

Abyssus or rare elder helmet with mod "Nearby enemies take -9% increased physical damage taken" Is best in slot. Keep in mind Abyssus still BIS for dps , especially with good enchant. IT'S ALSO expensive. Enchants we are looking for on abyssus are : #% Increased attack speed while affected by Blood Rage, Increased cyclone attack speed, flesh and stone has reduced mana reservation, dread banner increased aura effect.

Body armour :

Spoiler

Best in slot would be rare astral plate with warlord's mod - Socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost, and attacks have to #% to critical strike chance.
Other option is belly of the beast, keep in mind you WILL have to change 1 flask slot to enduring mana flask to sustain yourself with mana, or find a way to get - mana cost to channeling skills on your rings.

Rings :
Spoiler

we want 2x of those, with herald of purity #% increased buff effect and mana reservation. We want buff effect and mana reservation to be high as possible, while the minimum number being for mana reservation would be in 37-40 range without catalyst quality, to allow us fit pride in our aura setup.
IGNORE the implicits, they dont matter. Unless you wanna go big dick and further improve your dps.
If you are on the budget, 2 steel rings essence crafted will do.

Amulet :
Spoiler

There's no other options. We want implicit ( the global critical strike multiplier ) to be as high as possible, but if your on the budget any will do.

Shield :
Spoiler

I've tried numerous amount of shield, rare ones / unique etc. Ive found the gameplay to be most smooth with this specific ones. Try to get a good rolled one, as trying to cap resistances on this build might be painful.

Belt :
Spoiler

We want the more maximum physical attack damage to be as high as possible,
and less minimum physical attack damage to be as low as possible
. Life roll also matter.
If your on a budget rare stygian vise with resistances / life will do. The abyssal jewel i recommend using is #% crit chance, #% global crit, # life.

Gloves :
Spoiler

If your on a budget ignore the corrupt vulnerability for now, just try to get as high roll as possible on physical damage with unarmed. There's NO other options for gloves.

Boots :
Spoiler

You can ignore tailwind/elusive part if your on a budget, also another lab enchant would be DPS boost but man fuck running lab.
Just try to get as high #% movement speed, life, resistances.

Flasks :
1 ) We use divine life flask with immunity to ignite / remove burning on use
Spoiler

2 ) Cinderswallow urn with unveiled crit chance during flask effect. We want the crit chance and life recovery on kill to be as high as possible, to stay alive during simulacrum / delirium encounters. It's sustain is INSANE. Very underrated flask.
Spoiler

3 ) Good rolled lion's roar. Armour, MORE physical damage. What else to ask for? Allows us to get big molten shells.
Spoiler

4 ) This one is debatable. If you dont have immunity to corrupted blood from jewel implicit, get a diamond flask with immunity to bleeding. If your on a budget get a diamond flask. If you have a currency, our choice is obvious. EVEN MORE DPS.
Spoiler

5 ) Quick silver flask with #% effect and immunity to freeze/chill.
Spoiler

Now , to our BIGGEST dps boosts GGG company ever made. CLUSTER JEWELS!

Some general rules we want to apply to them :
1 ) We want to take #% increased attack damage implicit on large ones
2 ) we want the passive point number to be as low as possible
3 ) 1-2 jewel sockets , 3 notables on big ones, 2 notables on medium , 1 notable on small ones.

If you are confused as to what each notable do, proceed to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cluster_Jewel and just CTRL+F the name of notable. Would take too much time writing there. I might write it later.

Cluster jewel #1 - Large
Spoiler

We socket it at the bottom of duelist starting area, near the fortify nodes.

Cluster jewel #2 - medium
Spoiler

We connect it with the cluster jewel #1, hex breaker is necessary. It gives us immunity to curses during channeling, which is INFINITE SINCE WE SPIN TO WIN.

Cluster jewel #3 - medium
Spoiler

We connect it with the cluster jewel #1, you can ignore the implicit if your on a budget. Also its replacable, you can get whatever the hell you want. Ive chose those notables specifically to further increase our small cyclone AOE.

Cluster jewel #4 - small
Spoiler

Life,life,life,life. Get as many stats / life rolls as possible. I recommend getting fettle, as it allows us to further boost our small HP pool. You dont have to get the very exact one, just get the one with stats you need. We connect it with either cluster jewel #2 , or #3.

Cluster jewel #5 - small
Spoiler

Just get another fettle with stats you need, or in my case i took another AOE notable to get cyclone aoe to feel smooth. We connect it with either cluster jewel #2, or #3.

That's one tree with clusters, which as i reminder we socket at the bottom of duelist tree.

Cluster jewel #6 - Large
Spoiler

We socket this one right above resolute technique notable ( WE DONT THE NOTABLE THOUGH!!! ) Ive used only 1 jewel socket on this one, as i didnt have anymore points to spare.
Exact position of the cluster
Spoiler

Cluster jewel #7 - Medium
Spoiler

Even more crit chance, crit multi, some attributes.
We connect it to cluster jewel #6

Cluster jewel #8 - small
Spoiler

Enduring composure notable is NECESSARY. It allows us to have perma endurance charges.
We connect it to cluster jewel #7.

And the last jewel that we use is Transcedent flesh, its located near cluster jewel #6, and allows us to futher boost our crit multi.
Spoiler

You may ignore it if your on a budget and just spec those 2 points somewhere else where you need them.

passive point tree :

POB : https://pastebin.com/DPz1ZG6H

Later ill add some more info, this should be enough for now. Thank you all who stickied until the end, if you have any questions ill be glad to answer them in this thread/IGN - XXXDualMASTER , or on my twitch channel which is https://www.twitch.tv/letsrunanyway

Stay safe guys. More stuff to come,ill try to keep you updated!

Dernière édition par Rayzzzor, le 3 avr. 2020 13:51:03
Dernier bump le 6 mai 2020 14:24:05
11/10 Good build, this guy has so many impale stacks my wife left me.
Respect on that build. Its insane !
I love this build. I'm running the budget version currently. Any chance you could provide an order of importance for when to upgrade items from the budget build to the min/maxed version?

Even if not, thanks for the detailed write-up!
i was watching this build on a korean for a few days just lazy to level
Does POB not count for Impale damage? Also, I've had problems to get enough int and dex with that tree. Ended up having to spend 2 points on +30 dex/int clusters.
this build is expensive ?
"
Waleer a écrit :
this build is expensive ?

Yes.
"
gudnsouza a écrit :
Does POB not count for Impale damage? Also, I've had problems to get enough int and dex with that tree. Ended up having to spend 2 points on +30 dex/int clusters.

Yeah you have to get pob fork, which counts for impale and some other stuff.

"
TopBoss a écrit :
I love this build. I'm running the budget version currently. Any chance you could provide an order of importance for when to upgrade items from the budget build to the min/maxed version?

Yeah ill include this section over this week.
How are you able to cast Ancestral Protector / Dash / etc. with so little mana and no Blood Magic Support gem?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires