[3.10] Turtroll Hollow Palm Cyclone 11 Impale | Boss Killer [in progress]

VIDEO BUILD GUIDE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GE7Rot3nvQ

In Delirium 3.10, One with Nothing Jewel was released. The jewels unlocks a keystone, Hollow Palm, without gloves/weapon/shields you gain its bonuses. Hollow palm gives 60% attack speed, and flat physical damage for every 10 dexterity.
Therefore, this build is attribute stacking, more specifically dexterity stacking. We use some items that synergies well with dexterity stacking such as Garukhan's Boots.

We are able to reach 6k+ Life easily due to multiple items giving high flat maximum life, with high evasion due to dexterity bonus and decent armour from ascendancy and flask. Additional defences such as endurance charges being generated due to the new cluster jewel node, Enduring Focus

Pros:
- Cheap to start (small loan of 40c)
- Insane levelling (shred bosses)
- Big Boy Damage
- Pretty Tanky (6k Life, Endurance charges, High Evasion, Decent Armour)
- Good scalability (every 10 dex= more damage)

Cons:
- Difficult to cap resistance (lack of item slots)
- Lack of gem sockets (need curse on hit ring)
- Lack of mobility skill options (flame dash and dash only)
- Expensive to Min-max as with most builds
- Not SSF and League start viable (need the jewel to work)

POB:https://pastebin.com/Jd3LW80L

Good to know before starting build:
Spoiler
I encourage experimentation with this build, such as taking more life nodes if you feel the need. There is no need to follow completely as my items, playstyle and experience are different from yours.

Why not Iron Reflexes?
Spoiler
I have thought of taking this node, its only 2 points. Although our molten shell will be thicc as hell and a lot of physical mitigation. I feel that the loss of evasion bonus from dexterity is pretty huge, since we have a lot of dexterity.

Why not Phase Acrobatic?
Spoiler
Its 5 passive points for it, this build is really tight for passive points. But is definitely worth experimenting with it. I would prefer Iron Reflex over Phase Acrobatics since its only 2 points.

Is Watcher's Eye necessary?
Spoiler
It is certainly good to have, but a Megalomanic Jewel with deep cut is still a good budget option.

Is Split Personality necessary?
Spoiler
It is used to min-max your dex and life, not necessary but nice to have.

Unset rings?
Spoiler
Unset rings are really good because it helps to free up sockets. But it can be really expensive to get a unset with high resistance/life/attirbutes.

Level 70 vs A8 Minotaur (at 3.10, 1 death not shown):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVjQrVyxHTo&t=16s

My Gears
Spoiler

Gears Explanation
Spoiler
Helmet
Spoiler
Helmet with high dexterity/life and resistances. Starkonja is good alternative but you need high resistance on other items to cap resistance.

Chest
Spoiler
Chest with high life/dex and resistances. To craft such chest look at crafting section.

Belt
Spoiler
Cyclopean coil is just good for attribute stacking. It also gives really high life with immunity to freeze. Its cheap and no reason to not use it.

Amulet
Spoiler
Astramentis is gives a lot of attribute, we also need intelligence to run infused channeling. This item is a must have. Anoint Viscous Skewering on it.

Rings
Spoiler
Rings with high life/resistances. One of the ring getting curse on hit Vulnerability. If you couldn't afford curse ring, its fine.

Boots
Spoiler
Gives more life than Kaom's root due to high dexterity we have. The other stats are just bonuses. Priority of this boots is behind Astramentis and Cyclopean Coil

Jewels
Spoiler
Hollow palm is must have. Fluid motion is cheap and nice to have. Watcher's eye can be replaced by Megolomanic with Deep Cut. If you couldn't afford Split Personality with dex and life, don't bother just use normal jewels or small clusters.

Flasks
Spoiler
Your typical flask with ailment removal. Use sulphur if you couldn't get Bottled Faith

Weapons
Spoiler
IMAGINE USING WEAPONS IN POE 2 LULW

Skills Gems
Spoiler
Flame dash vs Dash
Spoiler
Due to limited sockets, unable to use Second wind with dash, so dash only has 1 charge. I decided to use flame dash although it feels slower, the extra charges help me in many situations.

Why Molten Shell?
Spoiler
Our ascendancy and with Lion's roar gives quite a chunky amount of armor, with that our molten shell is quite thick.

The other skill gems are your typical auras and cyclone gems.

Levelling
Spoiler
Level with frost blade and double strike as single target. Aim for a cluster jewel slot, equip Hollow Palm jewel ASAP then use unarmed skill.

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Conqueror->Worthy Foe->Master of Metals->Unstoppable Hero

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill all

Pantheons
Spoiler
Solaris and Shakari

Crafting Section
Spoiler

Crafting Chest
Spoiler
Get a elder chest at least lvl85, Zodiac leather is a good base. Use Greed essences/Pristines. I managed to get my current chest with Chaos spamming.

Cluster Jewels
Spoiler
Large clusters at must be at level 75 with 8 passives. Medium cluster no high than level 67. Use alterations and regals.

Dernière édition par Turtroll_theThird, le 3 avr. 2020 03:08:00
Dernier bump le 5 mai 2020 03:19:02
Hi fellow Singaporean. I've seen your build guide and was interested to give it a shot before quitting the league. I have gathered a few pieces of gear but not quite at your level. Not sure how to upgrade from here on. I only have about 10 ex left to spare.

https://pastebin.com/3exEQ01s

Problems I've faced:
low hp (4k now lvl 77)
uncapped resist but i solve with using elemental flask (band-aid fix)
MANA problems. My mana cost is 8. But with leech I can map fine just have to be careful that I hit mobs and carry on. Bossing is tricky, if I miss it there goes my leech to continue cyclone.

Hope you can help me out.
"
aquasnow93 a écrit :
Hi fellow Singaporean. I've seen your build guide and was interested to give it a shot before quitting the league. I have gathered a few pieces of gear but not quite at your level. Not sure how to upgrade from here on. I only have about 10 ex left to spare.

https://pastebin.com/3exEQ01s

Problems I've faced:
low hp (4k now lvl 77)
uncapped resist but i solve with using elemental flask (band-aid fix)
MANA problems. My mana cost is 8. But with leech I can map fine just have to be careful that I hit mobs and carry on. Bossing is tricky, if I miss it there goes my leech to continue cyclone.

Hope you can help me out.

For HP you need to level up and take the life nodes, your tree is missing a lot of life nodes.
If you have problem capping resistance, use a rare helmet instead of a Starkonja.
For mana problem craft - mana for channeling skills.
Thanks for the build, im just in the process of levelling this up, nice and smooth and i look forward to seeing how far i can get with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires