[3.10] Nokey91 - You Like DPS? 11mil Shaper DPS Hollow Palm Champion

"
Beeps a écrit :
Are you socketing anything in the Duo itself or simply using it for Rampage before swapping to the unusable wand weapon slot? The PoB doesn't have anything in them, should it be the same set of gems the chest piece gets? Once activated and you weapon swap does the duo stay out even though it's not the active weapon slot? I assume it does since rampage stays active.

The only things im socketing in the Duo are gems I want to level in the background, there is no use socketing anything in it afaik. Yes, I am just using it for the rampage.

The Duos will stay out and about dancing after the weapon swap yes because as you said, rampage is still active :)
Please untick the following in your POB:
1. Adrenaline (you can't do the blood magic/blasphemy trick quick enough when facing bosses)
2. Phase Run (the base duration is only 2 seconds and not considered constant)
3. Vaal Ancestral Warchief (can't do vaal skills when facing sirus)

Your dps goes from 11mil to 6mil.
"
DanielQ a écrit :
Please untick the following in your POB:
1. Adrenaline (you can't do the blood magic/blasphemy trick quick enough when facing bosses)
2. Phase Run (the base duration is only 2 seconds and not considered constant)
3. Vaal Ancestral Warchief (can't do vaal skills when facing sirus)

Your dps goes from 11mil to 6mil.

Figured someone would say this, yes I am aware that a lot of those mechanics don't work for bossing, the DPS is still high enough to take out bosses fairly simply.

Adrenaline is given to a Champion (via Ascendency) when he reaches low life and also when you use War Banner and drop the banner, so no Blasphemy/Blood Magic trick involved? However, filling the War Banner when fighting Sirus etc is not possible.

Phase run consumes frenzy charges which we generate via blood rage so the base duration is slightly higher than 2sec, however yes it is temporary and not constant.

Thank you for the reply! :)
Dernière édition par Nokey91, le 4 avr. 2020 15:54:57
Quick update regarding Elemental Weakness cursed maps.

Also, a decent amount of video footage captured, need to re-learn Adobe Prem before I post anything, apologies for the wait here everyone.
Did you consider use cluster jewel with hex breaker? I use it on mine build and found immunity to curses when channeling very strong.
"
Did you consider use cluster jewel with hex breaker? I use it on mine build and found immunity to curses when channeling very strong.

Hey, so with this build you can actually remove the 4 points leading to "dervish" node and replace the small cluster with a medium and add Hex Breaker and rapid infusion, or Enduring Focus if u want to be tankier, it does exactly the same dps as having dervish, but with the added no curse bonus. However I find my flasks are up enough anyway to not worry about curses. This is definitely a matter of preference, but a great idea, thank you! :)

Hey guys, quick update. I have posted some videos on youtube under the hollow palm playlist. These are just basic gameplay footage of the build atm, I am hopefully going to find some time to learn how to use Vegas properly and actually make a well put together video, but I also need to figure out how to stop my FPS dropping dramatically. Hopefully I will be able to release a proper video of the next build! the Ice Brand Assassin!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires