[3.10] Nokey91 - You Like DPS? 11mil Shaper DPS Hollow Palm Champion

I was about to ask you why are we not using "12% Attack Speed While Dual Wielding" one but i guess you changed it. Is pob updated ?
Fractal Thoughts is a weird choice imo. While you are gaining a huge chunk of dex, you are not benefitting from the ele damage, you are not benefitting from the crit multi. This Helmet has no Resists and little to zero life. Instead, why not using a rare Helmet here with flat dex, capping you resists and use a Cyclopean Coil which gives you freeze immunity, decent life, even more dex than Fractal Thoughts and a small generic damage increase. When able to cap resists even with Cyclopean coil, Starkonjas is hard to beat with huge dex, life and IAS
Isn't starkonja's with the same enchant just better than fractal?
Also, is the atziri's promise just for chaos res?
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Oh yeah, didn't realized this. When using Brutality Atziris Promise is the next weird choice
And this is why I asked for feedback ;)

Cheers everyone, have updated the build with Starkonjas and Cyclopean coil, just tried it with Sirus and it's much faster.

I also noticed the Brutality -> Atziri's Promise thing this morning, am currently looking at replacing it with an Amethyst Flask of Acceleration for more attack speed and Chaos res. Will update the guide with the new flask when I have it and API updates.

Cheers all! Keep the feedback flowing!
Dernière édition par Nokey91, le 2 avr. 2020 05:52:47
Just a general suggestion: I appreciate your work because you obviously want to help the community. But before posting a guide on the forums, have a look at POE Ninja and look up the top players using this build. Just head to the web site and filter for the "One with nothing" cluster jewel. Theres a lot to discover from here on and it is very inspiring :)
"
Sollkomol a écrit :
Just a general suggestion: I appreciate your work because you obviously want to help the community. But before posting a guide on the forums, have a look at POE Ninja and look up the top players using this build. Just head to the web site and filter for the "One with nothing" cluster jewel. Theres a lot to discover from here on and it is very inspiring :)

Appreciate this! Yeah just had a look and 5 seconds in already learned a lot about what people are using in their slots etc, very interesting :D cheers!
Sustaning mana without mana cost craft ? How ?
"
RWJaraxxus a écrit :
Sustaning mana without mana cost craft ? How ?

Leech, you take 3 leech nodes on the tree that ensure the leech keeps you active, and even after a fight will recharge your mana easily enough to keep using dash. Just keep hitting things :D
Are you socketing anything in the Duo itself or simply using it for Rampage before swapping to the unusable wand weapon slot? The PoB doesn't have anything in them, should it be the same set of gems the chest piece gets? Once activated and you weapon swap does the duo stay out even though it's not the active weapon slot? I assume it does since rampage stays active.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires