[3.10] Nokey91 - You Like DPS? 11mil Shaper DPS Hollow Palm Champion

Hey guys! Never made a build guide before, so hopefully this is all the information you guys need and want. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message, either in game or on the forums and I'll try get back to you!

All my posted builds will be using the PoB Community Fork that you can find HERE

My Youtube Playlist for this build can be found HERE

Thank you for taking the time to read through my builds, any tips/tricks you guys have for me please let me know, I'm trying to learn more and more about this game, and create my own unique and strange builds.

Update [02/04/2020]: Changed helmet from Fractal Thoughts to Starkonja's Head and added end-game belt Cyclopean Coil, thank you to Sollkomol for the great info!

Update [02/04/2020]: Changed Atziri's Promise Flask to Experimenter's Amethyst Flask of Acceleration. Atziri's Promise does not work with Brutality. (Silly me!)

Update [04/04/2020]: Working on putting a video together, sadly my PC is not good enough to play and record PoE at the same time. Have recorded some 60% Delirious T16 maps and got good footage, also waves 10/15/20 of Simulacrum, however, there's a lot of laggy footage in the 15 and 20 due to Kosis and Omniphobia.. and noone wants to watch that. Will be putting an edit together soon!

Update [06/04/2020]: Actually can run Elemental Weakness rather well thanks to Endurance charges. No issues had with around 15 Elemental Weakness T14-T16 maps.

Update [23/04/2020]: Have uploaded some footage of several boss kills and clear on to youtube, please feel free to have a look at the playlist HERE

Hopefully speak to you all soon!

3.10 - Hollow Palm Impale Cyclone Champion [Not a Starter Build!]

Path of Building Link (PoB Community Fork)
https://pastebin.com/qphFTUqr

Pros and Cons

Spoiler
Pros

Unbelievable damage, PoB shows 11,470,698 DPS inc. Impale
Reasonable Life: 5,793 HP at level 95, 193% from Tree
Permanent Fortify Buff
Armour: 25,591 , 192% Inc from Tree, 89% Phys Dmg Reduction
Huge Leech: 2,649hp/sec 143.2mana/sec
Resists: All resists +40% over cap minimum (+13% min with Cyclopean Coil), watch out Ele Weakness!
Freeze immune with Cyclopean Coil

Cons

Fairly immobile, Cyclone slows you down, only 1 Dash cooldown
+160% Movement Speed Modifier with Quicksilver Flask
Can't run following map mods:
- Cannot Leech Life/Mana
- Players do not Regenerate Mana (doable, but difficult)
- Monsters Reflect #% Physical Damage
You'll kill stuff too quick to be worried about lore, and boss names..

Cluster Jewels
Spoiler
First of All:

This build utilises the Unique Small Cluster Jewel:

This jewel grants:
"You count as dual wielding while unencumbered"
"60% more attack speed while unencumbered"
"14 to 20 added Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while unencumbered"
Unencumbered means: No Gloves, No Equipped/Usable on or off hand items

Large Cluster Jewel with the following mods:

Adds 8 Passive Skills (9 works too!)
Added Small Passive Skills Grant: 12% Attack Speed While Dual Wielding
Deep Cuts
Devastator
Smite The Weak

Please note, that these are not the only mods that work on the large cluster jewel, you can replace any of these mods with:

Drive the Destruction
Martial Momentum
Insatiable Killer
Hit and Run (For survivability)
Feed the Fury
Combat Rhythm

Gear

Spoiler

Chest:

What more do you want? Dex, Damage per Dex, Cold Res, and Action Speed. It's possible to craft a better Redeemer chest, but you'll have to find the damage somewhere else.

For levelling, you can buy a 6 Link Briskwrap and use it from level 9, this will cost you about 1-1.5ex and will last you til level 57. At this point, you can use the prophecy "The Last Wildman" to upgrade it to a Wildwrap

Helmet:

Starkonja's provides more Dex than Fractal Thoughts and also boosts your life by a fair margain, cheap without the Cyclone Enchant, but extremely expensive with the cyclone enchant. It may be worth looking at enchants such as "Blood Rage Attack Speed" instead.

CWDT setup for ease, can achieve more DPS by pressing more buttons if that's your thing. Phase run is for the extra melee damage and Blood Rage for leech/attack speed. As for the enchant, here's a list of decent ones that are applicable to this build:

40% Increased Cyclone Damage
15% Increased Cyclone Attack Speed
Blood Rage Grants 12% Increased Attack Speed
30% Increased Warlord's Mark Curse Effect

Belt:
or

The leather belt is a budget option for a huge life and resist buff, great for a tighter budget and does exactly what you need it to do in early maps. I have also killed Sirus (A6)/Elder/Shaper using the budget gear.

You can also use a Stygian Vise with max life roll/all resist rolls and a good life/damage/attack speed Abyss Jewel OR a best-in-slot Cyclopean Coil if you have the currency to do so.

Amulet:

Astramentis was an easy choice for this build. The large increase in strength and Int makes this build easy to run any items during levelling phase and increases your life and mana a reasonable amount. The Dexterity increase is huge with the % modifiers from your gear. Discipline and Training is a fairly cheap anoint for +30 Life and 10% Maximum Life.

Rings:

Stack Dex, Resists and as much life as possible. Having Warlord's Mark is all about survivability. It will give you up to 3 Endurance Charges, improving your resists and physical damage reduction. It also increases your life and mana leech by 2% and increases your chance to stun enemies by 24%. The build does NOT need this early on, but later in to Simulacrum and other end games, it's extremely reccomended.

Boots:

Boots are fairly self explanatory. Movement speed, Life and Resist with more Dex because Dex means prizes. Garukhan's Flight are best in slot boots for this build, you lose a little DPS but you gain about 700 life, definitely worth it if you want to drop 4 Exalt on boots.

Weapons (Yes, I know):

Any high Intelligence weapon works here, PoE unfortunately has a problem weapon swapping when you have no weapons equipped, equip something with +Intelligence, equip the wand, and then remove the +int item so that the wand is unusable, in your inventory it should glow red in main hand and say "You cannot use this item. It's stats will be ignored" and the next weapon is why..

Now, this is the interesting bit. Dancing Duo creates 2 Dancing Dervish ghosts, these will cyclone around and help you kill stuff, which is great! More importantly, you gain "Rampage", for those who don't know this increases your movement speed 1% per 20 stacks, and 2% damage per 20 stacks. This stacks from 0 - 1000 based on how many kills you have. To use this, kill a couple of enemies and then weapon swap to your bare fists/unusable wand, the rampage will continue even after the weapon swap. At 1000 rampage stacks, this is 11mil shaper dps!

Flasks:
With flasks, make sure you cover Staunching, Warding and Heat, you will need them to stay alive. Ample, Chemist's, Alchemist's and Experimenter's flasks are all good, except for the life flask where you need Bubbling or Seething. Lion's Roar for extra Melee Damage.

Gem Links
Spoiler

For Levelling: You can level with any melee skill, I levelled with Lacerate -> Onslaught -> Maim until I could use Cyclone. You will need to use weapons until you use the One With Nothing jewel.

As for Flesh and Stone, you can pick this up early to use with Lacerate and Dash can be picked up early too.

Pride will not be used until your mana allows you to fully sustain it, this is most likely just as you hit maps. You will still fly through levelling without it.

After Cyclone becomes available (6L):

Use Onslaught and Concentrated effect where you can't use another skill until later levels.

Your Cast When Damage Taken Setup is (3L +1):

This setup is just to keep your attack speed, life leech and attack damage up during fights, especially long-sustained fights. The War Banner is linked, but level 20 so it sits as it's own skill. This provides more phys damage reduction to enemies, accuracy and Adrenaline (when the banner is dropped), this is a good way of proc'ing the "Gain 25% of life when you gain Adrenaline" from champion ascendency.

Auras and Misc (4, no links required):

Vaal Ancestral Warchief is hugely recommended, having another totem bouncing around destroying things is massively useful, and you can deploy 2 of them. The Warchief totems increase your Melee Damage and Strike Range.

Dash is a great skill, without the Second Wind skill it's a little rough, but when it's level 20 and quality 20, the cooldown is quick enough to be doable.

Pride and Flesh and Stone are your Auras that provide the largest damage buff. Flesh and Stone and War Banner can be run whilst levelling and Pride will be added on around maps when your mana can take it, use your own experience with gear and the build to gauge when this is best for you.

Dernière édition par Nokey91, le 23 avr. 2020 12:50:54
Dernier bump le 23 avr. 2020 13:12:22
Dont work in standart pob, and don't work in your Pob FOrk.
Can u do on standart pOb this build?
and very interesting to watch the video
t16map farm // etc
Hey there,

I have remade the PoB link in the hopes that it may fix something. Can you tell me what exactly is broken?

I assume its the DPS number on the normal PoB, if so, that is because it does not calculate impale DPS properly. If it's broken on both PoB and Community Fork though, I am a little confused so more info would be great!

As for the video, I haven't made a video about a game in roughly 5 years, so need to do a little catching up and re-learning on the best way to create videos. I will endeavour to get this to you as fast as possible. Appreciate the reply!

in pob items category is bugs
no weapons equip and etc.
And skills category have any bugs.

About the video.. Nvidia shadowplay its ez prog for that. Record and upload

P.s sry my eng is broken, force to use google trans ;D
Very interested for me, but not enough info.
No info with gloves and gems in.
I like newbie in poe and it's hard for me to understand.
I will wait update that build, to try game this)
"
inmuna a écrit :

This is a different build. The unique jewel "One with nothin" you cant use weapons, shields or gloves.

Btw im currently lvling the char. I really wanna try this jewel. and this one is looks different. I hope its going to work like yours. Btw we need a video asap. Thanks for the build!
"
inmuna a écrit :

That's ok!

I will add some more explanation about this build. But this uses the Unique jewel "one with nothing" which grants a notable called "Hollow Palm Technique", this means that you use no weapons and no gloves, so having no weapons equipped is correct, you use only your bare hands to kill things!

The sword and wand being equipped is for weapon swapping only. The wand doesn't function and counts as not being used. The sword in off hand does not count as equipped when you swap weapons so rampage can be used. Hope this helps!
"
RWJaraxxus a écrit :
"
inmuna a écrit :

This is a different build. The unique jewel "One with nothin" you cant use weapons, shields or gloves.

Btw im currently lvling the char. I really wanna try this jewel. and this one is looks different. I hope its going to work like yours. Btw we need a video asap. Thanks for the build!

Hey! Thanks! Getting on it right now, but I find that any souped up t16 map I run causes OBS to record laggy footage, in the process of fixing :)
Update 01/04/2020 11:05 - Flasks and description added.

Update 01/04/2020 12:15 - Updated with Cluster jewel info, and info on hollow palm technique.

Update 01/04/2020 22:30 - Re-ordered and removed unnecessary spoiler tags. General neat and tidying of guide.

Dernière édition par Nokey91, le 1 avr. 2020 17:31:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires