[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Tollkirsch a écrit :
Got a question regarding Cluster jewels.

Currently trying to get one with deadly repartee, deep cuts and anything else that should be on the bottom side of the jewel so i can skip those and only have dc and dr.

Is this possible? so far the only ones i tried always had deadly repartee as the 'bottom' nodes inbetween the jewel sockets.

Is this even possible?? Thought i saw it somewhere but cannot find it again, but not sure.

How do u guys feel about hh with this build? Shroudwalker killed me a couple of times....

Also how do u think elder -phys dmg taken on helmet vs.t1 dex on helmet? Crafted a good one without dex :/

I don't think it's possible. There's 3 notables that's possible with this combination and all 3 are on the left side with Deep Cut on the right and Deadly Repartee at the bottom.
"
SyntaxDei a écrit :
Hi, great build so far, but could you shed some light on pantheon and which should be major and minor?

Thanks!

anyone?
"
SyntaxDei a écrit :
"
SyntaxDei a écrit :
Hi, great build so far, but could you shed some light on pantheon and which should be major and minor?

Thanks!

anyone?

I use Arakaali and Shakari for some chaos resist and poison immunity
https://pastebin.com/HyJhn5Fw

I'm loving this... but your PoB is showing almost 23k life and 5 and 9k dex... I feel like I"M missing something and after an hour of scouring i cant figure it out. Thank you so much for the build! I've got some silly shenanigans going on so i can run it.. but this is fun
"
phatrick a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/HyJhn5Fw

I'm loving this... but your PoB is showing almost 23k life and 5 and 9k dex... I feel like I"M missing something and after an hour of scouring i cant figure it out. Thank you so much for the build! I've got some silly shenanigans going on so i can run it.. but this is fun

The PoB fork was updated to include Split Personality jewels, so if you have manually entered +57 str or whatever to your jewel it will be broken in PoB. Just add a new one, a standard one and you should be g2g.
"
The PoB fork was updated to include Split Personality jewels, so if you have manually entered +57 str or whatever to your jewel it will be broken in PoB. Just add a new one, a standard one and you should be g2g.

oh I did. i'm using the fork. it's jsut that one of HIS jewels is showing like hundreds of strength, dexs, etc... and mine isnt. seems like an oddity. or i'm missing something
"
phatrick a écrit :
"

oh I did. i'm using the fork. it's jsut that one of HIS jewels is showing like hundreds of strength, dexs, etc... and mine isnt. seems like an oddity. or i'm missing something

His tree was done before POB was updated to support Split Personalities so we had to manually add the STR and DEX for the right calculation. But that's no longer necessary. If you add +57 dex and str on one of your Split Personality, it'll mess up the attributes on the side.
Hey. Thank you very much for this guide.
I'm playing this build for a while now. Done all content without problems.
Now i'm sitting on 60ex and don't now what i should upgrade next. Could someone please look at my POB and give me some advise. pastebin.com/kvCdJ7TT

Thank you
"
homezone515 a écrit :
Hey. Thank you very much for this guide.
I'm playing this build for a while now. Done all content without problems.
Now i'm sitting on 60ex and don't now what i should upgrade next. Could someone please look at my POB and give me some advise. pastebin.com/kvCdJ7TT

Thank you

Many things you can do to upgrade your gears with a budget of 60ex.

Firs one that comes to mind is converting your tree using split personality with DEX/STR or DEX/Life (more expensive) then stack 3 double sockets Deep Cut Cluster Jewels with Deadly Repartee or Feed The Fury and 1 other notables. (Around 40-50ex for DEX/STR and 55-65ex for DEX/Life)

I added a new tree with Split Personality to your POB which boost your DEX to 1822: https://pastebin.com/y5sTZuQf

With this tree, you'd have to swap your annoint to Utmost Swiftness until you have enough points to grab it and switch to Master of Force afterwards.

With this tree, you can lose some resist on your gears to get more DPS focused uniques such as Wildwrap, Devoto or Starkonja's
Dernière édition par Cynically, le 29 avr. 2020 19:19:00
I must've spent over an ex worth of regret orbs redoing so many iterations of my tree but I wanted to share it cause it abuses split personality and is point efficient for getting over 7k life.
https://pastebin.com/L7u0mFfV

Also some pointers would be helpful. I'm in the process of upgrading my rings/amulet/belt/jewels in tree. Have about 120ex to spend... would saving up for a headhunter be worth it for this? As a sidenote does anyone know why split personality prices suddenly shot up? Was it from the MBX video that just came out?
Dernière édition par daslayaOG, le 29 avr. 2020 22:31:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires