[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
tchukamira a écrit :
I have 3 questions:

1- on the guide, you say to use itensify gem, but you are not using it, why?

2- "Every time we ignite an enemy, we cast blade vortex one time. Which will sustain our Blade blast cost, which will end up full screen clear as long as we constantly ignite our enemy."

how does it works? i'm supposed to use blade vortex or it will be cast automatically?

3- there is 3 trees, non-crit, tanky and the new one, the new one is the DPS/crit tree? am i right?

1. Intensify is a must if you dont have carcass jack. It will make our blast have bigger AOE which need to overlap have shotgun effect.

2. The cwdt version is still on hold, it requires the eye of innocent and is expensive.

3, non-crit for league start. Tanky is the adjustment version. The final one is what am I currently using, focus more damage and have enough defense.

Trying to make that autocast version to work atm... have eye of innocence and abberaths hooves, the problem is that unleash is not working with cwdt... will have only 1-2 blades running, till I use blade blast... ideas?
"
Trying to make that autocast version to work atm... have eye of innocence and abberaths hooves, the problem is that unleash is not working with cwdt... will have only 1-2 blades running, till I use blade blast... ideas?

Try use 2 or 3 cwdt set-up with blade fall, firestorm, woc, ball of lightening link with GMP
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"

Try use 2 or 3 cwdt set-up with blade fall, firestorm, woc, ball of lightening link with GMP

might be idea in that...its ur build mate.i can borrow the amulet and the boots for you, if you test em and let us know...
Dernière édition par Jontteeh, le 16 mars 2020 18:48:17
"
Jontteeh a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"

might be idea in that...its ur build mate.i can borrow the amulet and the boots for you, if you test em and let us know...

im i right that the boots is needed also to trigger cwdt? that +100% ignite chance is very easy to get anyway...
Dernière édition par Jontteeh, le 16 mars 2020 18:50:29
hey there... i've just changed to the bladeblast (finished lab) and i'm lvl 40... what should i prioritize on upgrading right now on my build? i have almost no currency (like 3 ~ 4c total value) so every purchase is very significant. also, right now, it feels very squishy and like i'm having a hard time cleaning areas
everyday trying something new
"
raulrex1994 a écrit :
hey there... i've just changed to the bladeblast (finished lab) and i'm lvl 40... what should i prioritize on upgrading right now on my build? i have almost no currency (like 3 ~ 4c total value) so every purchase is very significant. also, right now, it feels very squishy and like i'm having a hard time cleaning areas

After you took Tasalio you wont be that squishy.

The gear progression will be
1. 2 basic wand with add fire to spell(Essence craft)

2. 2 Shaper sceptre with:
gain x% phy as fire
spell dmg
fire flat dmg

3. A caster bow with:
+1 socketd gem
crit multi

Enjoying your build!
Playing hardcore, it was rough at the switch over point and I was looking for another build. Decided to put some more effort into it running the first lab, which helped a lot, and upgrading some gear. That helped a bunch and then had a tabula drop which really helped.
Mid 50's now and one shot most anything. Starting to take some pretty good hits so don't expect to make it much further but you never know. I currently hit blade vortex 3 times to get to 10 and dump it with blade blast and put a bladefall totem down if anything might live.
kaom's heart is viable when using caster bow?
everyday trying something new
"
raulrex1994 a écrit :
kaom's heart is viable when using caster bow?

Yes, but you need to choice your gem again. When using kaoms heart, you could switch BB to BV when clear. Using BB only for bossing
How are folks dealing with mana issues? In Act 10 right now, 2 labs done, and constantly needing to hit the mana flask even with a Clarity gem. Any advice besides a 3ex helm?

ETA: I normally play attackers, so I'm used to the slap a warlord's-mark on it solution, but that won't work here. How do casters sustain mana?
Dernière édition par Lord_Bakaxan, le 19 mars 2020 15:00:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires