[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
SH1F7 a écrit :
Noob question. Why do we run totem supports under the single damage tab, I don't see any totems.

We run spell totem support to use totem for casting bladefall
"
konrad252 a écrit :
Can you post a more defensive tree for HC? IDK what to cut for more life.

I am currently updating my own tree base on the experience of the gem
Hey, I was wondering if you have any good suggestions to what Cluster Jewel to go after?

and what do you think about using Vaal Blade Vortex? I find the Vaal version to be quite nice to up the clear speed in the delirium ^^

and so far I really like this build, followed your guide more or less, instead of flame dash I used leap slam while I was leveling, and instead of using spell totem I just cast Bladefall manual, until I get proper gear/setup :) which has worked really well for me, just a bit more side stepping and dodging than if I use spell totem :D
Dernière édition par SyCrow, le 14 mars 2020 07:49:15
I'm playing this build as league starter but the gameplay isn't really smooth for the moment.
I'm a little bit confused with the play style.
Could you explain how do you execute the skill combination ?
For trash mob = First BV then BB ?
For boss = BV + totem then BB ?
"
Olystar a écrit :
I'm playing this build as league starter but the gameplay isn't really smooth for the moment.
I'm a little bit confused with the play style.
Could you explain how do you execute the skill combination ?
For trash mob = First BV then BB ?
For boss = BV + totem then BB ?

This build start to feel really broken once you pass 38. You can use multiple totem support and unleash.

For trash mob, BV then BB. (Sometimes, you can just use BB click on the mobs to kill them)
For boss, 3 totem, cast BV, hold on BB then boss should die within a second
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 14 mars 2020 15:15:45
I am building a version similar to cyclone + CwC + BB and CWDT/
scolds bridle for blade vortex. Do you think its can be strong?
Dernière édition par mcalsing, le 14 mars 2020 17:13:44
"
mcalsing a écrit :
I am building a version similar to cyclone + CwC + BB and CWDT/
scolds bridle for blade vortex. Do you think its can be strong?

Yes, as long as you invest into Area of effect and let your blade blast overlap enemy or boss. It almost instantly kills everything. You could use a 4-link blade fall CWC + curse on hit set-up.

The reason that I didnt go that is because the best weapon for us is Caster bow which cant use Cyclone. But I think it will be good, damage should be same as what I had right now
I see you removed tanky from the title XD i made my own similar build using
Self cast Bladefall as my main skill, blade blast as a kind of finisher but our trees look very similar. I was wondering how you were tanky but seeing that made me giggle. Thank you :)

I'm still getting randomly one shot in T2-3 maps (my gear isn't even CLOSE to finished but i do have the helm to make me even tankier and i still feel like toilet paper)
Dernière édition par Bornforexile, le 14 mars 2020 21:13:27
I've been running with a basic signal fire BV chieftain in hopes that changing to a new setup won't be too time costing, but I'm still on the fence about what to change to. I tried playing around with swapping out Blade Vortex with Blade Blast and temporarily slotting in the totem setup, but overall mapping felt a lot slower.

Would it be possible for you to post a video of a general map clear?

In general, what are your thoughts on Blade Blast so far?

What kind of damage numbers are you thinking you'll be hitting with Blade Blast near end game? I know that can be hard to calc out since it depends on the overlapping hitboxes.

Are you still considering some form of auto blade generation via CWDT or something else? I'm guessing this would either be through self ignite or something else? I wonder if we would be able to put out a decent amount of lingering blades.

Explode gloves worth slotting in your opinion? Or better it get it off something else?
If I want to use one handed weapon for now, what stats should I aim for? Spell damage and cast speed? does flat physical damage helps the damage?

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires