[3.8] One Quack Man - 1-Shot the Shaper with Discharge

The build is still viable?
The rings are mandatory?
I feel the cost of them is like a bad joke.
Why are you using darkness enthroned? I've never see it as BiS anywhere tbh.

So I've been playing a deadeye magma orb cwc cycloner with sire of shards. It completely wipes maps, my only issue is single target.

Just replacing void batteries with a sire of shards + cwc magma orb is nearly the same exact damage i have on deadeye. Surgebinders + all those power and frenzy charges is such good generic damage.

seeing as i regularly wipe t16s on my deadeye with 4000 life and mediocre dodge without any issues, I think this can actually be made pretty viable. CWC mag orb cyclone will clear maps. and discharge should solve my single target problems.

Of note, to move from meme to viable:
-Drop bane of legends for brutal fervor = damage reduction plus good leech.
-drop shroud for perfect form. ( also allows you to convert abyss jewels to regular jewels. which can cheaply have triple crit multi of different elements.) ends up being tankier and higher damage than abyss jewels.
-ele weakness on hit corruption on gloves + another damage aura.

Will report my findings.
holy jesus the +1 power charge rings are 60 ex
@AdamSanders

My build next league. Im doing this since i had it with summoners.

And you dont need + to power. Since all 3 charges are connected getting + to frenzy still gives 1 to endurance so you lose only one charge for these. If power go for 20 to 100ex see if frenzy is cheaper.It will be a minuscule power difference.
Dernière édition par Serwhinealot, le 23 avr. 2020 11:11:30
"
Serwhinealot a écrit :
@AdamSanders

My build next league. Im doing this since i had it with summoners.

And you dont need + to power. Since all 3 charges are connected getting + to frenzy still gives 1 to endurance so you lose only one charge for these. If power go for 20 to 100ex see if frenzy is cheaper.It will be a minuscule power difference.

That's not how it works. The relevant line in Badge of the Brotherhood is "Your Maximum Frenzy Charges is equal to your Maximum Power Charges". That "is" is not an "equals", it's a "set". This means that any change in maximum frenzy charges gets overridden by your maximum power charges. You could have +99 to maximum frenzy and endurance charges, but if your maximum number of frenzy charges is, say, 6, then you won't have more than 18 charges total. This makes it very important to add maximum power charges.

I guess you probably COULD devise a different version of the build dropping the Badge of the Brotherhood, thus only synchronizing maximum frenzy and endurance charges, moving along the right side of the tree (or, conversely, dropping the Slayer Ascendancy and going for an ascendancy that gives extra max power charges, only syncing max frenzy to max power), but I have a hunch that it would cause your damage figures to plummet.
Dernière édition par pachonerdfurufuru, le 24 mai 2020 10:16:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires