[3.10] Slayer Lightning Strike | Inpulsa + Storm's Gift | Insane clear-speed | All end-game content

ok can u do this w archmage support as an hiropant ? convert all ur dmg to ligthing ?
"
ok can u do this w archmage support as an hiropant ? convert all ur dmg to ligthing ?

Hmm, it's hard to say as I've never tested it myself. In theory it could work, but I highly doubt it really worth it.
Hey, currently playing LS raider, level 93, doing fairly well. Single target and survivability are kinda sketchy, but both will be solved once i get better gear (currently saving up for saviour).

I was thinking about buying 2 medium cluster jewels with following mods:

Eye to Eye
25% increased Projectile Damage
35% increased Projectile Damage with Hits against Nearby Enemies

Repeater
30% increased Projectile Damage
8% increased Attack and Cast Speed

These together would grant 110% proj damage, 70% proj damage when close to enemies and 16 attack speed. The problem is, this would only apply to proj part of the skill. What do you think?
"
Hey, currently playing LS raider, level 93, doing fairly well. Single target and survivability are kinda sketchy, but both will be solved once i get better gear (currently saving up for saviour).

Good to know the build is still viable! I was mainly worried about end-game Delirium, but after the recent patch it should be doable.
Unfortunately, I can't test it myself as I'm not sure when I will be able to play the league.

"
These together would grant 110% proj damage, 70% proj damage when close to enemies and 16 attack speed. The problem is, this would only apply to proj part of the skill. What do you think?

According to my PoB, best-case scenario should give you around 30% more projectile dps. Problem is, projectiles themselves contribute to less than a third of your overall damage, so even with that huge bonus it would still be only around 10% more actual dmg.
Hello man, I am trying out your build but I've met a problem : I only have 30% evade chance with the skill tree completed and a build really similar to yours. I tried to see on your PoB, but even if I take off all your equipment, you still have 50% evade chances. Where do you find those 50% ? Please help me bro
"
Hello man, I am trying out your build but I've met a problem : I only have 30% evade chance with the skill tree completed and a build really similar to yours. I tried to see on your PoB, but even if I take off all your equipment, you still have 50% evade chances. Where do you find those 50% ? Please help me bro

50% evade chance comes from blind (enemies are blinded) which you may get from "Flesh and Stone" aura, or as "%on hit" from your weapons (for example, Paradoxica). This is actually an important line of defense that synergises well with "Acrobatics" passive.
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 5 avr. 2020 19:06:22
this build feels really squishy, i don't even have 5k hp at 87
"
this build feels really squishy, i don't even have 5k hp at 87

Yeah, even with the good items you would still have around 5.5k HP, max. Wasn't much of a problem when this guide was created, but is an issue now.
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 12 avr. 2020 05:58:41
Hey mate!

I want to ask a question about the 6 linked gems thats in the chest.
Why only lvl 20-21 and no % on them?
"
Hey mate!

I want to ask a question about the 6 linked gems thats in the chest.
Why only lvl 20-21 and no % on them?

You should increase their %quality, of course, if you have enough currency. I just thought it wasn't that necessary to mention in the guide, as it's quite an obvious thing.
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 13 avr. 2020 06:10:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires